Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E05: Week 3: Part 2

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, saber5055 said:

It's pretty sad when this franchise has to keep rerunning past contestants, like we're all too dumb to accept anyone FRESH and NEW. If they want to bring back Higgins, why not just bring Brad Womack back again, or Nick V., and get it over with.

Ya know what would be FRESH and NEW? The former losers bachelors dating the SAME group of 'ettes! Guaranteeeeed Drama! They have enough losers contestants to form a whole other show afterall where we "follow the journey" of multiple people already. Why just name ONE Bachelor?

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Wandering Snark said:

Why just name ONE Bachelor?

That takes me back to The Old Days when many of us wanted One Ef Jef and Arie to be co-bachelors after Emily's season ended. My, how times have changed!

58 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

Ya know what would be FRESH and NEW? The former losers bachelors dating the SAME group of 'ettes! Guaranteeeeed Drama! They have enough losers contestants to form a whole other show afterall where we "follow the journey" of multiple people already. Why just name ONE Bachelor?

Haha, now I envision a season where they bring back one of the former bachelors and all the exact same women from his season, save the "winner". Will he end up with his runner up this time, or will he have his eye on one of the women he didn't give a chance to the first go round? Not like these women have enough self esteem to be his second pick, so long as it gets them on TV so it's a win win. lol 

• Love 3

I will say one thing about this season so far. For a few seasons, many (including me) have noted that the little bits of silliness at the very end are often the most entertaining moments of the shows. And I've noticed that they've actually included a bunch of scenes of that ilk in the main episodes. So while there's definitely a very high level of eyeroll-inducing bullshit, there are also more of the lighthearted, genuine interactions that we've been clamouring for, and I'm digging that.

I also still kinda like Kendall. I mean, we've all been through ill-advised infatuations, right? Hopefully she clues in and snaps out of it sooner than later, whether or not that means going back to Joe. Leo does have pretty hair, but he's definitely skeezy.

And add me to the chorus desperately hoping that now that Colton and Tia have made it "official," we can move on from their tiresome story.

• Love 1
On 8/22/2018 at 2:17 PM, Stan39 said:

Another point about Kendall. Didn’t we hear her repeatedly say on earlier episodes, as new girls were arriving, that she hoped they didn’t go after Joe? Now that Leo is there she thinks Joe should be exploring other options as well? WTH? I continue to think that if one of the guys tried to pull what she did then all the women would be revolting against him and demand he leave because he’s not there for the right reasons. 

Kendall seems like one of those people who would insist on an open relationship because she found someone else she wants to have sex with and wants to keep you/feels guilty and even though you don't want to date other people, says "but you should see who's out there!" to justify essentially cheating on you because she's giving you a "choice" to have sex with others, even though she knows full well you won't.

• Love 2