Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Loved Bethenny getting called out on her bullshit, especially acting like she never said anything derogatory about Sonja and her “businesses.”  Lest we forget how utterly cruel and nasty she was to S about the “Tipsy Girl” brand.  Oops, they came for ya B, and they *didn’t* miss. She looked ridiculous making statements like that. 

On a shallow note: her hair looked weird—it looked like how my hair looked when I wore a banana clip in 1987. And those struggle snow globes that she tries to pass off as tits? In the words of Aunt Sassy* “I don’t wanna SEE that!”

Dorinda is definitely in denial about her drinking. 

* If you’ve never watched The Comeback with Lisa Kudrow, you are missing out! 

Called out? ....did I hear Dorinda yell "Go make toast in your toasteroven"?

• Love 15
15 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Is Carole mad because her leaked sex tape wasn't optioned by Vivid?

I guess there's no market for MeeMaw Loves Coffee

Ramona was mad that Bethenny didn't go to her Anti-Skin party, did Ramona go to the Skinny Girl Jeans party?

image.jpeg

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

A better view of Ramona's and Dorinda's reunion ensembles

RaNoodle is rocking her TeleTubbie belly

I don't know if it is the angle, the dress, or Ramona's posing, but her boobs just look all wrong here. Like, she looks oddly flat-chested and well-endowed at the same time. I think the dress needs some underboob definition.

I like Dorinda's.

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Ramona's shape tonight is the reason I stopped wearing Spanx.  Yes, they compress, but they just push everything in, giving you no shape at all.  They give her a blocky figure.  She has a bit of menopause tummy, which, come on, she's over 60, so of course.  But the Spanx and the form-fit dress enhance the meno-tummy.

In the real world, stack her up against any 60-something woman, and she looks amazing.  These NYHW's save all their calories for drinking, so they stay super skinny, and she just looks a bit larger than they do.  It's like how earlier, Dorinda was called "fat", and even Dorinda herself referred to herself as "large" in this reunion.  But in any city in America, she's thinner than 90% of women in her age range.

Andy shot a look at Carol when her phone went off, and I paused it.  It was a look that said he was done with her.  Very scolding.  I don't blame him, I mean come on, they were filming, and he was in the middle of a heartfelt speech about Bobby's passing, and non-self aware Carol forgot to switch her phone off.  Why did she need her phone there anyway?

They all keep their phones on them. They just shove them in between the seat cushions.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, cajpgh said:

It was obvious that at least Carole,Dorinda and Ramona had pregamed their intent to go after Bethenny...they all basically chimed in listing the "wrongs" whenever one got started with their particular issue. At one point when Ramona was going off on Bethenny there was a shot of Dorinda and she looked to be mouthing what her next pile on line was going to be...it was weird.

While it was annoying watching and listening to the over screeching of grievances....i found Dorinda's ass kissing  of Carole extra obnixious...she practically petted her arm and heaped thanks on her at ever opportunity..yuck.

Carole was just miserable on all counts.

It wasn't fun or engaging to watch.

I agree. And how odd, that frequently during the season Carole brought up her distaste for "toxic energy" and "toxic behavior" and yet there she was at the reunion, being toxic. She didn't need to insert herself in anything that had nothing to do with her and yet she did. She should take notes from Tins. Hey - I get it, part of why the show is successful is the drama but there is a time and place to "bring it".  And for someone who allegedly hates toxicity, she should have kept her yap shut until she was asked her opinion on something that had nothing to do with her. I also noticed her scoffing at BF bringing up the "bridge" incident with Ramona, mumbling under her breath "that was 10 years ago..." so what Carole - it was part of BF and RS's ongoing hot-cold relationship - and had nothing to do with you or the other member of your "dream team", Dorinda... so just shush...

• Love 24
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Ooooooooh....Carole, don't come for Andy when he is right. Dumb bitch!

Oh, must watch!  My opinion -- Andy pro-Beth, anti-Carole tonight.  Andy loves the drama and loves women to be fighting.  Sigh.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I don't know if it is the angle, the dress, or Ramona's posing, but her boobs just look all wrong here. Like, she looks oddly flat-chested and well-endowed at the same time. I think the dress needs some underboob definition.

Ramona’s dress is flattening her boobs into her stomach, which is not good.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

As I said in a thread a few weeks ago, I figured the reason Bethenny would be ganged up on was because all of the ladies were pissed after seeing her THs throughout the season. Ramona pretty much confirmed that for me.  Bethenny does tend to say harsh and belittling things in her interviews, and it came back to bite her in the ass.  The ladies are sick of her constant negativity towards them.  I'm not saying they're all innocent either, but rather they just called her out on her bullshit, and Andy is about to crap his pants over it.   Some of the looks he gave Carole were seriously mean looking.  Yikes!

They are all cutting about each other  in their THs. Even Sonja about Bethenny a time or two. They don't like the extra attention  she gets, but they crave her friendship,  for the extra camera time.They miscalculated. Dorinda, Carole and Ramona end up looking waaaaay worse in this and Bethenny is holding her own.

Carole isn't even part of the show anymore. Whether she quit or was fired, though, based on her interactions with Andy, it was fired, she's gone. And now Ramona and Dorinda are left twisting in the wind.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Oh, must watch!  My opinion -- Andy pro-Beth, anti-Carole tonight.  Andy loves the drama and loves women to be fighting.  Sigh.

And, this, likely gets at the heart of Andy's love of Bethenny. Bethenny will take shots at all of the women at any point (like, I doubt next season her little alliance with Sonja will stand the test of filming), and Andy gets giddy at the thought of it.

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

Ramona’s dress is flattening her boobs into her stomach, which is not good.

Well, Ramona got her boobs when she was 55 and Bethenny got hers when she was THIRTY!!!!  

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 24
12 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

I actually appreciated Andy corroborating that Bravo wanted to get it on film and that Jill wanted Bravo there (however we personally feel about cameras at such an event - Jill could have shut that down and she didn't. Period. Done.)

I replayed that multiple times and probably laughed like a fool. Here’s Ramona ramping up one of her clearly rehearsed talking points, with the rest of the “dream team” ready to chime in, and Andy shut her down hard. And when she tried to recover her moment by then emphasizing that Bethenny jumped out of the car to hug a Jill in front of the cameras, thus opportunistic, Andy again shut her down by saying he was glad that happened on camera because HE wanted to see it. She and the rest were all caught and completely wrong-footed. Dorinda insisting, so self-righteously, she would never want to be on camera at a funeral? Well clearly no one asked her.

I certainly wouldn’t want to be on camera at a funeraleither,  but that was Jill’s choice. She certainly knew the cameras were there when she and Bethenny had their moment. 

• Love 21

Ramona, SHUT THE FUCK UP!  Andy Cohen, you’re a horrible host/mediator/whatever.  I’m sick of listening to these women trying to out-talk each other; I can’t hear what anyone’s saying, damnit!

• Love 12
2 hours ago, AnnA said:

Ah Ha!    Dorinda admitted Bethenny thanked her for the nutcracker but just not enough "on camera." 

Yep. Thanks for verifying what I was saying last week about your narcissic need for thanks in front of an auduence

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

She quit the Bethenny show and showed up with nothing to lose. Andy can't protect his fav anymore and Carole has zero fucks left to give about the camera hungry hyenas. She's a free agent he can't reign in. And she had been a good soldier for five years.

Read What Remains. Seriously. I don't even like Carole all that much but she's a real writer with real connections and a few Emmys. She isn't Jill Zarin craving an apple. If she wants to spend her later years shilling donuts, she said earned the right and can afford to relax. 

Carole doesn't need Andy or Beth or Bravo. Beth and Andy need to cling to each other.

Agree.  Except that I do like Carole.  She got the shaft from Beth and Andy.

• Love 21

Bethenny held her own like the HBIC that she is. Ramona was screaming and s******, Slurinda was shouting and throwing her arms around, and Carole was bitter and sniveling.

Sonja's not a screamer, so I never expect her to get involved in these fights at reunions. Tinsley is a screecher but naturally very diplomatic. Neither one will be able to get a word in edgewise with these shrieking harpies.

I spent most of the hour reading the closed captioning. What utter chaos.

• Love 21

The "Dream team" just hoisted themselves by their own petards.

Beth will be back next season (if she wants to come back).

Ramona, (my crazy noodle) you are no longer needed here as your asshole behavior now outweighs your goofiness.

Carole, good riddance.

Sonja should be back as well next season.

Dorinda, time for you to go as well unless you undergo a complete transformation (FYI, Beth will never like or trust you again and the feeling is probably mutual which is hard to film around as we learned with the whole Jill debacle).

Lu, come back as a friend of (one of your best seasons) if you are up to it.

Tinsley, no opinion on her one way or the other.

Going to be interesting to see how this all shakes out.

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

The "Dream team" just hoisted themselves by their own petards.

Beth will be back next season (if she wants to come back).

Ramona, (my crazy noodle) you are no longer needed here as your asshole behavior now outweighs your goofiness.

Carole, good riddance.

Sonja should be back as well next season.

Dorinda, time for you to go as well unless you undergo a complete transformation (FYI, Beth will never like or trust you again and the feeling is probably mutual which is hard to film around as we learned with the whole Jill debacle).

Lu, come back as a friend of (one of your best seasons) if you are up to it.

Tinsley, no opinion on her one way or the other.

Going to be interesting to see how this all shakes out.

If Bethenny returns next season (and I think she will and she'll negotiate a huge salary increase to do so), she will find herself in another season-long feud with Dorinda and Ramona. She and Lu and Sonja will just freeze them out as much as humanly possible, though. Tinsley is a non-entity and brings nothing to the show, really... she should go to Friend status if she's asked back at all.

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

If Bethenny returns next season (and I think she will and she'll negotiate a huge salary increase to do so), she will find herself in another season-long feud with Dorinda and Ramona. She and Lu and Sonja will just free them out as much as humanly possible. Tinsley is a non-entity and brings nothing to the show, really... she should go to Friend status if she's asked back at all.

I go back and forth on her. The women on the show definitel need a Switzerland and other than her stalkerish desperate Scott antics, I find her light hearted to watch. I hope she stays.

• Love 18
3 hours ago, cajpgh said:

It was obvious that at least Carole,Dorinda and Ramona had pregamed their intent to go after Bethenny...they all basically chimed in listing the "wrongs" whenever one got started with their particular issue. At one point when Ramona was going off on Bethenny there was a shot of Dorinda and she looked to be mouthing what her next pile on line was going to be...it was weird.

While it was annoying watching and listening to the over screeching of grievances....i found Dorinda's ass kissing  of Carole extra obnixious...she practically petted her arm and heaped thanks on her at ever opportunity..yuck.

Carole was just miserable on all counts.

It wasn't fun or engaging to watch.

I remembered in time to set the DVR but so far while I’m enjoying your conversation here, like someone said (I’m paraphrasing), “I could just go to a family dinner and hear this kind of screaming.”   At least at family dinner I get some really good food. 

Thank y’all again for taking this one for the ninja team!!!! 

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
Bolding
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, 12momine said:

“You and your fake tits!”  Ok, maven. 

Truly one of the most wtf moments of the reunion from Ms. YOU DON'T SUPPORT OTHER WOMEN. Everyone on that stage has had cosmetic procedures done, what point was she trying to make? She's dumb.

4 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I go back and forth on her. The women on the show definitel need a Switzerland and other than her stalkerish desperate Scott antics, I find her light hearted to watch. I hope she stays.

I get what you're saying. I don't particularly view Tinsley as much of a Switzerland -- I associate her too much with Carole. She and Sonja have a past, she made ignorant remarks about Luann in that van ride back to the house in Colombia, and I don't think Bethenny even likes her. ::shrug::

• Love 7
2 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

It's like sneaking into your ex's wedding reception and eating standing up in the back.

Don't you judge me! I can stop anytime I want...

• Love 16