Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Just now, rehoboth said:

Bethenny mentioned that she had just been at an intervention - could that have been for Dennis?  I missed the beginning (damn early time slot) of the show; did they mention him at all since he did appear multiple times?

I think the intervention might have been for Luann.

• Love 17
13 minutes ago, Jel said:

I think Dorinda is so much worse -- she gets energized from hate. That's creepy. Put a couple drinks in her and she's a full on character assassin. She must hate herself at some level. Aw dammit, now I feel bad for her.

Carole's anger seems more butthurt to me.

I agree on both counts. Her nastiness to Sonja out the door while watching the clips was over the top.

I think Carole is so invested in being right, and in this case she isn't so it's worse, that it's hobbling her and making her look like not just an asshole, but an ass.

• Love 19
31 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

When was the last time we saw Bethenny drunk on camera? Or Carole? Carole, you know the difference. STFU. She even talked about it in a TH this year.

She was naked wasted in Mexico in the pool crying with Ramona(? someone) that felt awkward hugging naked Bethenny.

She was naked wasted in the Bezerkshires fighting over an elf onsie with Dorinda.

ETA: at least Doris doesn't get naked when she's drunk

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Pop Tart said:

Normally that would bother me, him jumping in, but if he didn’t this reunion would be pretty unwatchable. Watching three hours of four women ganging up on one would not be enjoyable.

I think the “dream team” thought they had this and were going to WIN the season, which makes it only more delicious that their gang up is failing so spectacularly. 

And the funny thing is I say all this as someone who was not a Bethenny fan in the past. I always admired her game, but didn’t love her by any means. It’s just when there is such a concerted effort to bring someone down, I start rooting for the underdog.

Unless it’s Siggy - nothing could affect my loathing for her. Oh, okay, and Vicki is on that list too. But most anyone else. ?

If you come for the B you better not miss

1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I don't. Bravo would milk this feud for another five seasons if they could.

I think Carole walked. She knew that Bethenny will never get the edit that she truly deserves and peaced out.

There's more to the backstory (Carole) she was fired.

• Love 24
Just now, njbchlover said:

Sonja, in many ways, is very smart.  She knows it's better to suck up to Bethenny than not to.  Sonja needs her RHNY paycheck, and knows that playing nice with Bethenny will pretty much secure it.

Yup. Sonja has been on the bad side of Bethenny before. She remembers being dis-invited to the Berkshires and doesn't want it to happen again.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

She was naked wasted in Mexico in the pool crying with Ramona(? someone) that felt awkward hugging naked Bethenny.

She was naked wasted in the Bezerkshires fighting over an elf onsie with Dorinda.

Two times in two years. I've been drunk more times than that and I don't really drink

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Pop Tart said:

Normally that would bother me, him jumping in, but if he didn’t this reunion would be pretty unwatchable. Watching three hours of four women ganging up on one would not be enjoyable.

I think the “dream team” thought they had this and were going to WIN the season, which makes it only more delicious that their gang up is failing so spectacularly. 

And the funny thing is I say all this as someone who was not a Bethenny fan in the past. I always admired her game, but didn’t love her by any means. It’s just when there is such a concerted effort to bring someone down, I start rooting for the underdog.

Unless it’s Siggy - nothing could affect my loathing for her. Oh, okay, and Vicki is on that list too. But most anyone else. ?

Agree with you - especially about Siggy and Vicki... LOL ;)

Andy actually needs to shut that shat down with the "Dream Team" - it's ridiculous and the reunion would absolutely be unwatchable if he didn't shut them down every now and then...

Speaking of the Dream Team, I say it's comprised of the 3 hags -  Carole, Dorinda, and Ramona... Tins thus far has stayed out of it - she might attempt to get "aggressive" with BF over something inconsequential just to keep her toe in the team, or to be on her "friends" side - but I don't think she has a dog in the fight (hate that saying but it's fitting)... I appreciate she isn't piling on to this stupidity....

• Love 20
34 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

That's the thing about Bethenny, she does love to label people and she talks more $#!t about these girls behind their backs; it's pathetic! When she's busted, she gets all bold and tough, but you can tell she's crushed inside and puts on a front! She's so FOS! ;-)

She says it right to their face. 

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Sonja, in many ways, is very smart.  She knows it's better to suck up to Bethenny than not to.  Sonja needs her RHNY paycheck, and knows that playing nice with Bethenny will pretty much secure it.  Sonja also knows she is no match, verbally, for Bethenny.   If Sonja were to go after Bethenny, Bethenny would slay her in a NY minute!  

The others are quicker thinkers than Sonja, and can go back and forth with Bethenny for the most part....well, except for Ramona, who really makes no sense at all when she's frustrated.

Oh Yes to everything.  Sometimes I wonder how old Ramona is as she talks like a child would and makes no sense.  Sonja is not quick or sharp enough to be combatable.  Tinsley is just too sweet to be mean.  

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Tinsley’s hair looked jacked they layers with the blunt cuts wasn’t cute it looked like a kid took chunks out all uneven 

I think it's  (jacked up)  extensions 

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 8
27 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I'll say this over and over again.  I think the other women are upset because, for whatever reason, Bethenny is the star of this series.  When she wasn't on the show, the ratings were down.  I think there was one year NYC Housewives wasn't even on the air.  When Bethenny came back, so did many viewers.  Love her or hate her, people like to watch her, and that's what Bravo cares about. 

I think what also pisses the other women off is that Andy Cohen obviously likes her.  Andy's been getting VERY transparent lately, you can tell who he likes and who he doesn't like (He hates Monique on Potomac), VERY easily.  Maybe that's why Carole quit, she realized that Andy didn't like her.  Look at his face when her phone went off, he looked like he wanted to throw both Carole's phone and Carole out the window.

I'll agree with you that Andy adores Bethenny, but I find it very interesting that Bethenny has hardly been on WWHL this season, when she used to be his "go-to" - I think she has racked up more appearances on the show than any other housewife.  It seems like Dorinda and Sonja have been his "go-to's" this season, so I wonder if maybe the friendship between Andy and Bethenny isn't what it used to be.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Sonja, in many ways, is very smart.  She knows it's better to suck up to Bethenny than not to.  Sonja needs her RHNY paycheck, and knows that playing nice with Bethenny will pretty much secure it.  Sonja also knows she is no match, verbally, for Bethenny.   If Sonja were to go after Bethenny, Bethenny would slay her in a NY minute!  

The others are quicker thinkers than Sonja, and can go back and forth with Bethenny for the most part....well, except for Ramona, who really makes no sense at all when she's frustrated.

It somewhat supports the running theory that Ramona is on the Spectrum to me. My child is on the Spectrum, high functioning, but he has auditory processing issues, it takes a while if things are chaotic or he is emotional or stressful to process what is being said and he can't articulate in a high emotional state well at all. 

2 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Nene: "We see each OTHA!"

Oh. Backwards! Thanks. Yes, I'm thinking Andy and Carole had that moment.

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I don't. Bravo would milk this feud for another five seasons if they could.

I think Carole walked. She knew that Bethenny will never get the edit that she truly deserves and peaced out.

I had a previous engagement so I'll have to watch this on the Bravo site tomorrow as I get ready for work, but from what I saw in the YouTube clips, it was abundantly clear that Andy was going to go to bat for Bethenny. She appropriately shucks and jives for him, and he loves that.

Bethenny needs these cameras on her, and that works out quite well for Andy.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I'll agree with you that Andy adores Bethenny, but I find it very interesting that Bethenny has hardly been on WWHL this season, when she used to be his "go-to" - I think she has racked up more appearances on the show than any other housewife.  It seems like Dorinda and Sonja have been his "go-to's" this season, so I wonder if maybe the friendship between Andy and Bethenny isn't what it used to be.

Or this is strategy to get ahead of the you favor Bethenny story.

• Love 4

I flove Bethenny being called out on only reuniting with Jill as a job, for the cameras . And the fucking payback is that she said to Jill “I am alone too”.  Dennis is dead now Bethenny now you are *actually* really alone. Payback is a bitch.  So is Bethenny. 

Bethenny not denying that her rich father paid for her college.......

The way Bethenny and Ramona fight is the way I imagine the way Bethenny and her mother fight. They destroy each other but they don’t mean it in the end. 

Well from the previews I guess we can see why Carole got fired ! Hahaha 

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

They came to a mutual agreement

Andy: we're not renewing your contract

Carole: Fine. I didn't want to come back anyway.

Well, that’s the entitlement in Carole.  She had the balls to go after the Boss.  Those kind think they have the right.  Have fun writing one paragraph of whatever the hell you say you are writing.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, English Teacher said:

He is not even attempting to hide his bias/ favoritism.  Other people’s phones have gone off without getting the basilisk stare from him.  But when the other ladies are critical of B? Holy ?!  Is he trying to make sure she doesn’t leave the show?   We all know he sucks as a moderator of these reunions already...but at least PRETEND to be objective in these disputes. 

He goes off whenever there's a clusterfuck and it's a three to one ratio and they aren't letting the person being attacked speak.

• Love 15

Everyone can see that Dorinda had a “guilty” look on her face the whole episode.  She did not look confident.  She had the “ashamed” look on her face.  She knows she’s a drunk.

• Love 20
30 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Does anyone know what the other intervention was that Bethenny attended?  Did they have one for Luann before she went to rehab?

That's what I was guessing, but I admit my head went to Dennis as well.

1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

Reminds me of the time Carole said "Get off my jock"

Yeah. But that was so clearly planned. She had that smug, see I can say what you say look. Not realizing it made her look so pathetic that she couldn't come up with her own rejoinder.

• Love 10

Is Carole mad because her leaked sex tape wasn't optioned by Vivid?

I guess there's no market for MeeMaw Loves Coffee

Ramona was mad that Bethenny didn't go to her Anti-Skin party, did Ramona go to the Skinny Girl Jeans party?

• Love 20
24 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Loved Bethenny getting called out on her bullshit, especially acting like she never said anything derogatory about Sonja and her “businesses.”  Lest we forget how utterly cruel and nasty she was to S about the “Tipsy Girl” brand.  Oops, they came for ya B, and they *didn’t* miss. She looked ridiculous making statements like that. 

I think Bethenny should have responded to this by admitting yes that is so. When she thought Sonja had a bunch of fake start ups, businesses that were nothing more then a pre-launch, she called Sonja on it. Same thing she’s done with Ramona. But when Sonja has an actual product, the shoes, she is supportive or at the least acknowledges that, yeah, you’ve got something going. The times they’re calling her unsupportive are those times when a HW announces this or that business venture that doesn’t yet, and probably never will, exist. Sonja’s toasters, Ramona’s skincare, etc.

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

First, Andy, it's a clusterfuck when you let all the women scream and screech over each other.  It's not entertaining for those of us watching when you can't hear at least two people clearly (and it really should be one.)   Stop the madness.

Wow, Carole, Dorinda and Ramona really came for Bethenny.  Carole looked as though she got a whiff of Sonja's Jitney diaper pretty much the entire reunion.  Other than when Bethenny was being ganged up on, she looked like the bitter hag I believe she is.  I did very much appreciate Bethenny telling Carole to butt out when she was trying to discuss something with Ramona, that they would come for her (Carole) when she was needed.  Ha ha!

Sonja's facial expressions during the Bethenny-Ramona tennis match was everything.  Can't believe no one on that stage addressed Ramona putting her hand over Sonja's mouth to shush her.

Dorinda is a sloppy, mean, denying drunk.  Everyone there knows she's a drunk.  And no, Dorinda, one night doesn't define you but when you're slurring and belligerent six nights out of seven, THAT defines you.  She clearly must have been drunk to put that wig on.  Like I said last week, she's a drunken fembot.

The Witchy Bitchy Trio of Ramona, Dorinda and Carole can complain about Bethenny all they want but it appears she was their focus not only for a great deal of the season but for the majority of part 1 of the reunion.

From previews it looks like Dorinda is claiming she wasn't drunk (yet) when she made those mug shot/arrest comments to Lu in Cartagena.  Ummm, she does realize that makes her look WORSE, right?   

Sonja muttering that she was is hillarious. The fact that Dorinda goes after Sonja so, so hard on everything yet takes it down a notch for Bethenny, and then ramped it up for Luann after the police fiasco, makes me really, really dislike her.she is cunning enough to (think) she knows who she can fully unleash her viscousness at.

• Love 13