Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Carole is a liar liar pants on fire! I can name several times she bashed Bethenny on camera....

Berkshires - told Dorinda Bethenny is a narcissist. Dinner out with ramona and Dorinda (berkshires) Betnenny seems aggressive

Vacation shopping- Carole says Bethenny takes and takes and takes. The endless crying is without reason

Carol to Sonja - It's a lot about Bethenny and not a lot about Carole

In van - Bethenny's relationships explode

Carole to Dorinda - Bethenny is two faced and I was not invited to see her apartment

I'm certain there is plenty more than  what I can remember said....

Carole to Dorinda (re: The Nutcracker!) She didn't even thank you (after 20 minutes of a YOU SAVED CHRISTMAS song and dance)

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I don't think I'll ever get how upset people get with Andy's performance at these reunions.

I suppose it's not much different than people getting upset with Bethenny's, Carole's, Ramona's performances. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I actually liked what everyone had on.

I like most things that sparkle though, so I'm pretty easy to impress. ??‍♀️

Me too. I loved every one of the sparkling cocktail dresses at the Caberet too.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I don't think I'll ever get how upset people get with Andy's performance at these reunions.

He seemed more biased and pissy to me.   The whole thing was not very enjoyable, IMO.  

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

That meeting was all kinds of weird! 

It was all kinds of bizarre.

She said Luann went on and on about her marriage and Tom. Tinsley really wasn't the recipient of Luann's I'm looking forward and leaving these bitches in my rear view mirror. Tinsley also didn't hear about Tom, Tom, Tom like Ramona, Sonja, Dorinda, Bethenny and Carole did. When Luann mentioned Tom being her Rose and her Thorn in Mexico, everyone else reacted - Tinsley not so much. Tinsley was busy in therapy, drinking Tito's and kissing Chad her first season.

I think the reason Tinsley was sent in was because of Carole. At the time, Dorinda had no issues with Luann. Had Carole invited Luann, Luann would have declined. Same goes for Ramona.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Carole has said quite a lot in her talking heads.  All knocking the others, then that little laugh that she thinks makes it all right.  A real cutie she was.  At least when Bethenny said things, she’s funny and jokes around, even if the joke was on her.  Bethenny also said it to the face .. Carole said behind the back.

And then she lies about it when she is on tape saying it.

2 hours ago, Thumper said:

In reference to Carole saying "Get off my jock."  I believe Beth said this first (some season), because I remember being a little shocked by it.  So if Carole said this to Beth -- she may have been using it on purpose.

I mentioned it a while back. I'm pretty sure she said it on purpose to needle Bethenny and because while she can hold own against Bethenny in comparison to the other women, it still isn't an even playing field. As showcased when we see Bethenny shutting Carole down while B and Ramona we're talking it out and Carole was trying to stir it back up.

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

He seemed more biased and pissy to me.   The whole thing was not very enjoyable, IMO.  

I do think Andy has his favourites and I do think he favours Bethenny but I personally didn't see his behaviour as bias as much as I saw him being pissy/frustrated. I think what made him come across as very pro-Bethenny was that he kept trying to shut people up so that Bethenny could speak but I would argue that was because they were all talking at Bethenny at the same time or interrupting her when she was speaking about something which I found annoying as well and I don't even like Bethenny. I don't mind each woman taking their turn to air their grievances or even to add to someone else's gripe against Bethenny but none of them would really give the other the floor to speak or for Bethenny to respond. You can't claim truth or lies if people aren't being allowed to speak or be understood because it's just pure chatter going on. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, RHJunkie said:

I don't mind each woman taking their turn to air their grievances or even to add to someone else's gripe against Bethenny but none of them would really give the other the floor to speak or for Bethenny to respond.

There was one issue brought up that Bethenny was responding to, but according to the other ladies, she wasn't telling the truth (I can't remember what it was specifically.)  I do remember Andy telling them to let her answer the question and somebody chimed in that she can't answer it when she's basing it on a lie.   That's one of the few things I remember about the whole thing.  I kind of zoned out when they kept yelling at each other.  These reunions have devolved into an utter lack of civility.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, kicksave said:

I read her Dad hung around with a lot of mob type people...which wouldn't be surprising since a lot of mobbed up guys hang around the track and run the illegal gambling/betting operations. I don't think he was around her a lot as a child...they were estranged for sometime when she was an adult. Her upbringing was dysfunctional on the part of both parents.

Bethennys dads stellar career was built on 24/7 dedication to the care and training of top quality horses which requires you to be part veterinarian part horse dentist chiropractor, horseshoer, office manager, travel agent, human resources pro, nutritionist, accountant and mediator. Trust me. He didnt have time to be a very good mobster.  And a fairly absent dad due to career. 

36 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Do we generally talk about the under 10 crowd in here?

I dont believe I am breaking a board rule but I will edit it slightly .

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

There was one issue brought up that Bethenny was responding to, but according to the other ladies, she wasn't telling the truth (I can't remember what it was specifically.)  I do remember Andy telling them to let her answer the question and somebody chimed in that she can't answer it when she's basing it on a lie.   That's one of the few things I remember about the whole thing.  I kind of zoned out when they kept yelling at each other.  These reunions have devolved into an utter lack of civility.  

I can't remember it either...which is exactly the problem as a viewer and why I hate when the women gang up on one or two of them at these shows. There's just so much talking and interrupting that I can't keep track of anything being said. To me, if someone was responding with something I felt was inaccurate, I may laugh a bit or roll my eyes or whatever, but I would let them finish - give them the rope to hang themselves so to speak. And once they're done, I would take my time to debunk everything they said. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I can't remember it either...which is exactly the problem as a viewer and why I hate when the women gang up on one or two of them at these shows. There's just so much talking and interrupting that I can't keep track of anything being said. To me, if someone was responding with something I felt was inaccurate, I may laugh a bit or roll my eyes or whatever, but I would let them finish - give them the rope to hang themselves so to speak. And once they're done, I would take my time to debunk everything they said

This was Bethenny responding to Dorinda about how the nutcracker was acquired.  Dorinda, Ramona, and Carol were all shouting over her.  Bethenny was remaining remarkably calm and just going forward.  Andy said let her talk.  Ramona and Dorinda stopped.  Carol shouted out the bit about answering with a lie.  Then Andy lost it. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

This was Bethenny responding to Dorinda about how the nutcracker was acquired.  Dorinda, Ramona, and Carol were all shouting over her.  Bethenny was remaining remarkably calm and just going forward.  Andy said let her talk.  Ramona and Dorinda stopped.  Carol shouted out the bit about answering with a lie.  Then Andy lost it. 

Dorinda and Carole looked like absolute assholes when they started yelling at Bethenny when she was thanking them for their support on the crisis in Houston/PR/Mexico.

Tinsley, Ramona & Sonja were quiet.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, ancslove said:

It's a pretty dress, but it reads more Red Carpet than bridal to me. Too beige to be a wedding dress, I think.

For me, it's a little fairy Godmotherish.  I would've expected it more on Tinsley.  It doesn't suck as a dress in general, but I think it's a little young for this crew. (Sorry Tinsley, you're 43 hun.)

• Love 7

In regards to the Nutcracker, Dorinda is angry at Bethenny (which she claimed she wasn't) for not thanking her which Bethenny did ON camera.

Exhibit A

Not once does she Thank Brian. She does not even say You Saved Halloween

At the party she never even referred to him by name or gave him credit. He has no name, he is simply called the "guy" who did Lady Gaga's costume on SNL, NSL, Adam Sandberg's did the thing. He works for Sesame Street.

NOT once does she say Brian Hemasath.

Now Dorinda that's dissing someone

• Love 14
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

IIRC, Carole in a TH shot talked about catching Sonja in a sex act. What I remember her saying was that it was "illegal in 37 states". We all know she was referring to anal sex. She wasn't talking about it in a nice manner - she was talking about it like there's something wrong with it.

What does say about Carole who likes to label others of being culturally tone deaf or not politically correct? What did this blanket statement say about all of the people who do engage in anal sex and about the LGBTQ community?

Carole always sucked - it was just less noticeable because she often hides behind someone who has a dominant personality (Heather first, Bethenny second)

I also think she dropped Heather for Bethenny. If I had a BFF for my first 2 seasons on a Reality show and my BFF had issues with a newcomer - I would be civil to the newcomer but I certainly wouldn't pursue a closer friendship with the newcomer by telling her I has a wet dream about her.

Carole is a snake - and I am so glad her ass got fired.

it turns out that she told a lie about sonja and the sex act.  she admitted to it last year.  she let us believe it for a couple of yrs.  fi agree, she is a snake!  i'm also glad she was fired

Edited by jaybird2
  • Love 17
30 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Not once does she Thank Brian. She does not even say You Saved Halloween

At the party she never even referred to him by name or gave him credit. He has no name, he is simply called the "guy" who did Lady Gaga's costume on SNL, NSL, Adam Sandberg's did the thing. He works for Sesame Street.

NOT once does she say Brian Hemasath.

Now Dorinda that's dissing someone

I don’t have the patience but I remember that Bethenny specifically gave him a shout out by his twitter account.  She’s very good with that.  If she likes the service she got she remembers to give them PR.  People that do catering for her say it’s just the way some people are and it makes a difference.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I don’t have the patience but I remember that Bethenny specifically gave him a shout out by his twitter account.  She’s very good with that.  If she likes the service she got she remembers to give them PR.  People that do catering for her say it’s just the way some people are and it makes a difference.

Brian Hemasath did the Lady Gaga costume for Dorinda for her Halloween Party.

He didn't do anything for Bethenny as far as I know

• Love 4
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Brian Hemasath did the Lady Gaga costume for Dorinda for her Halloween Party.

He didn't do anything for Bethenny as far as I know

Sorry, in and out of the threads.  From my last post about the nutcracker to this.  I think I need GPS.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Sorry, in and out of the threads.  From my last post about the nutcracker to this.  I think I need GPS.

Oh you mean Mike Harrison - yes Bethenny thanked him for the Nutcracker on Camera and on Twitter. She gives him a shout out to his mikeharrisonart site. Dorinda put Bethenny in contact with Mike. Mike found it and Bethenny paid him for it as well as paying for him to pick it up from Massachussets to bring back to NYC.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, weaver said:

Jill moved out of the Hamptons rental (Camp Zarin) just a few months before Bobby died.  She had arranged for him to spend a long weekend out there in the summer by arranging an ambulance type limo.  He didn’t appear In her IG; I think he looked too sick.  I felt sorry for her when she had to leave that house; she did incredible entertaining there (the expense!!!).  She did a big IG story the day she left; she handled it all very well, no self pity.

Rental?  I read that Jill put  the SouthHampton house up for sale which implies that she owned it.    I also read somewhere that she went back to work at Zarin Fabrics but she can't do that and travel all summer. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

The clip of Bethenny and Ramona speaking at Luann's after party was shown during the reunion.

I love my Ramona so I had to share.

And the Emmy for best Reality TV Show moment goes to RANOODLE!!!!!

wow-ramona-the-real-housewives-of-new-yo

I'm not so sure about that.    Bethenny deserves one too.  

image.jpeg

• Love 6

Bethenny hasn’t reached out to or seen Jill since Bobby’s funeral, lol, OF COURSE. How convenient. Oh, she’s being cautious bc she’s been hurt before? Bullshit, that’s why she went to her house after. 

The real reason being SHE’S A SELFISH OPPORTUNIST. God it’s pathetic. I can see right through her. 

• Love 14

I wonder just how bad LuAnn's relapse was.  The ladies all looked upset when Andy announced that she wouldn't be at the reunion.  I'll admit that I thought it was awfully convenient that she went to rehab when the news came out about her kids and ex-husband suing her.  It may or may not have had anything to do with her trip to rehab though.  I hope she is back on the right track again. 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I do think it was Carole and Dorinda behind it.

Carole wanted to go after Bethenny and Luann.

Dorinda wanted to go after Sonja and Bethenny.

Ramona had her own issues with Bethenny - which I could see Carole and Dorinda egging her on and they had her back. If you think about it - Ramona didn't do the pot stirring at least on camera like Dorinda and Carole.

Ramona went to the dark side after Sonja called her a POS in a text, but they can never stay mad at each other for long - the 2 of them clung to each other on the boat trip.

I also believe Carole tried to rope in Tinsley, but Tinsley couldn't do it. It may be one of the reasons Carole smacked her down with the domestic abuse comparison. Punishment for not stepping up to the plate.

This and several other, very damning recountings of Carole’s behavior, I can’t help but wonder:

is Anthony spinning in his urn?

From all accounts he was a gentleman, raised in the appearances of wealth while probably in financial peril due to his mom’s overspending, but close to John, jr., who was also close to his own classy mom and sister.  Was Carole this much of a guttersnipe when Anthony married her?   (I know “guttersnipe” doesn’t mean “flagrantly vile rich woman” but it's onomatopoeically perfect — she acts likes she from the gutter and she endlessly snipes!)

Also, if this should be in the Carole thread, AOK with me! 

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, ancslove said:

It's a pretty dress, but it reads more Red Carpet than bridal to me. Too beige to be a wedding dress, I think.

It probably comes in a few colors, one being white or cream.  But the type of bride getting this dress is probably more likely to want a non-white dress.  I think it's more for the "I'm having my  Pinterest inspired boho artisanal wedding with dream catchers and cow skulls on the beach and my bouquet is succulents and feathers and I sourced it all on Etsy and at Makers Faires" sort of bride (except replace that shit with whatever is trendy now and not 3 or 4 years ago and would go with stars).  

12 hours ago, Jel said:

Also too see through and plunging!

It's official: I'm old.

You are right, KFB. Carole takes plenty of shots, like lots, at other HWs, and always has, but she does it with a big, sweet smile on her face.  Maybe that helps her get away with it. Shrug. 

I'll join you in the club for olds while I shake my fist at the damn kids to get off my lawn (although I'm more likely to just yell at the kids through my doorbell because the future is now).

11 hours ago, DelicateDee said:

I actually like her original skinny margarita.  It's a handy premixed drink when you don't feel like mixing your own.  It's something I will sip on when I'm getting ready to go out where I might have one or 2 drinks at the event.  I've also tried her chocolate truffle (?) and thought it was good.  The Lime & Salt popcorn is very good.  The last thing I tried of hers was one of those other premixed alcoholic drinks, (dont remember which one), but I didn't like that one.  I do think she attempts to put out a quality product. 

I'm not just an old, I'm also a fatty so I go with the full calorie Cuervo grapefruit tangerine margarita as my pre-mixed marg of choice.  It was a sad day for me when Costco stopped selling it.  It is delicious and made me worried about becoming a day drinker.

12 hours ago, ryebread said:

Hilarious. 

It's funny because it's true.

9 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

At least when Bethenny said things, she’s funny and jokes around, even if the joke was on her. 

I guess funny is in the eye of the beholder because I don't find Bethenny's constant tourettes like "jokes" about blowjobs and hateful barbs the height of hilarity.  

9 hours ago, Thumper said:

That dress is very sheer in 3 of the photos (can see the underwear), but in the last one it looks like it has more layers of tulle.  I think it's more wedding appropriate in the last one, with more layers of tulle.  Pretty, but nothing I could wear!

If I've learned anything from Say Yes to the Dress it's that if for some unfathomable reason a bride doesn't want to display her goods on her wedding day there's usually an optional underskirt or bodice cover or whatever.  I mean I've also learned that the vast majority of brides actually do want to be half naked on their big day and will spend $20k to look like a hooker, but that might just be the brides saying yes to Pnina.  

9 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

Jeez, the version that has the sheer skirt is so inappropriate for a wedding dress!  Shocked B didn’t wear that version.

Please see above about the careful research I have done watching tens of episodes of SYTTD. 

I have seriously been getting ads for this dress for months and I don't know why because I'm not looking for wedding dresses (even though I have watched SYTTD on occasion). My mom was looking for a nice dress for an event last spring and I suggested this dress since it was haunting my ads and I knew she'd ask me if I was out of my damn mind -- she didn't disappoint.  

• Love 16
9 hours ago, AnnA said:

Rental?  I read that Jill put  the SouthHampton house up for sale which implies that she owned it.    I also read somewhere that she went back to work at Zarin Fabrics but she can't do that and travel all summer. 

No, they rented for five years.  It might have been up for sale by the owner, whoever that was.  She is travelling big time, is rarely home.  She plays tennis 2 hours a day.  Yesterday she was out at the US OPEN behind the scenes with Serena Williams' coach (it was his tennis camp in the south of France she attended a couple of weeks ago).  In Wimbledon she was at all the top events and behind the scenes there too.  She seems to have made connections in the tennis world.  

She did hold her annual fund raiser on a smaller scale this summer at a Hamptons resort.  Funds go to thyroid cancer research.  

This article says "owned," but I believe it was a yearly rental or five year lease.  I think Bobby was pretty smart regarding property.    

https://hamptons.curbed.com/2018/5/18/17367944/real-housewives-new-york-jill-zarin-southampton-rental-summer

Edited by weaver
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

her. 

7 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

guess funny is in the eye of the beholder because I don't find Bethenny's constant tourettes like "jokes" about blowjobs and hateful barbs the height of hilarity.  

You got me there.  I don’t like the “bj” jokes either, but the ones not x-rated are funny and that is a big part of her persona.  I guess then, you can say the same of Sonja taking off her dress on stage and constantly showing her naked ass and boobs on purpose.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 3
On 8/23/2018 at 7:25 AM, Kaia40 said:

Carole is so unfortunate looking!  She looks older than Ramona! Anyway, Carole calling out Bethenny on being mean to Sonja about her businesses and being mean to other cast members is a joke. Since up until this season, Carole, was very happy to participate right along with B in being “mean” to everyone.  I love Bethenny because she says what she feels to their faces and Carole was bashing people but hiding behind Bethenny! 

Also, Carole’s “resignation” is a joke! I believe she was FIRED! The reunion was taped on July 19th from what I read.  Carole was a beast to Andy on the reunion and told him he was full of Sh!t.  Carole’s “resignation” was announced July 28th! Don’t piss off Andy! lol. She also posted a blog with info that Bravo told her no to post.  Then they had to revise it.  In my opinion, Carole would NEVER have left RHONY on her own accord. I think that  Bravo/Andy let her leave that way because they have mutual friends in common (Kelly Ripa) and they prob agreed to let Carole do it that way! 

She had no other story line other than fighting with and bashing Bethenny.  She’s not a fan favorite either.  Every WWHL poll about the Bethenny/Carole issue, people always sided with Bethenny.  Also, the guests on WWHL sided with B too.  Bye bye Carole! lol

Speculations are not facts.  Bravo polls are insignificant.  People supposedly hated Jill so much, but when she was fired the ratings dropped by approximately a million and have never fully recovered. 

On 8/24/2018 at 6:36 PM, film noire said:

I know why Carole is pissed at Betheny; because Frankel behaved like a two-faced, backstabbing bitch all season. Because Frankel happily trashed her supposed "dear friend" Carole on camera (and did so long before Carole caught on, while Carole was still complimenting and defending Frankel to people). Because Carole gave Frankel five thousand dollars for Puerto Rico, and asked friends with private planes to help, even as Frankel acted like Carole blew her off and gave her no support. Because Bethenny thought it was funny to turn Anthony Radizwill into a punchline; because Bethenny was a rude bitch about Adam; because Betheny is not the friend Radziwill thought she was, and she finally realized Frankel is a pitbull of a human being, ready to savage and turn on anybody in her path, for no reason at all.

That's more than enough for me to get where Radiziwill is coming from --  I'd feel a deep, clean rage at any human being who did one of those things to me, never mind repeated emotional attacks meant to gaslight, undermine and humiliate me; and all coming from someone who spouts "I love you" with all the sincerity of a pimp.

It's funny, we talk about men abusing women in this culture, but rarely about the Bethennys of the world; the way women like her love breaking down other women, love shaming them, mocking them, trying to rob them of confidence and the ability to coherently defend themselves against the hateful verbal onslaught coming their way.

What's even funnier is how --  if Frankel were a man --  her abuse would have ended her career years ago. 

Isn't it perfect that the one woman who genuinely gave zero fucks was not wannabe Frankel, but Carole?

Variety is the spice of life, but it is truly interesting how people see what they want to see and how people can watch the same thing and come up with totally opposite points of view.  Bethenny was so low to use Anthony as a punchline.  People also have alternative definitions of bashing.  Speaking a truth that isn't favorable about another person in response to their words/actions isn't the same as verbally attacking someone.  Bethenny was giving jabs from the beginning of the season while Carole was not.  Until the end of the season, Carole was saying she was still Bethenny's friend and loved her.  Carole's attitude changed once she learned what Bethenny was saying and she started reacting to that in "talking heads", blogs and social media.  I think people get confused because they don't fully understand the timelines when it comes to production and filming.

On 8/24/2018 at 8:18 PM, Jel said:

I maintain that Carole's main problem is right fighting. She's very low key about it, granted, but it is there.  I also think she's of the belief that you can never say anything bad about a friend, and she's not wrong about that, but sometimes friends talk to friends about other friends in less than kind ways because they are annoyed or pissed, but they don't do that with cameras there.  That part is on Bethenny.

Having said that, I still need a list of all the "bad" things Bethenny said about Carole because I don't remember anything out of the ordinary from her, nothing other than typical Beth-isms, which Carole knew about since she had been friends with her for a few years and Bethenny says those kinds of things on the reg.  Further to that, I think Bethenny actually said very few things like that about Carole. (Aww but then I recall the horror of the time Bethenny asked Carole's ex-boyfriend to go to PR to take pictures, without first consulting with Carole! "She really did that." (Jel no get.))

She seemed okay with them when they weren't about her, maybe because she didn't actually think Beth was being mean, just that she was being her typical blunt, rather insensitive self by just making her all-important observations (being a person who feels she cannot deprive anyone, least of all the viewing audience, of even one thought).  Perhaps she thought Bethenny was just expressing her own thoughts to a girlfriend.  But Carole doesn't get to be all cool with it about others and then indignant about it when it's directed at her because that's hypocritical. And now she's pissed and she's right fighting about it and many of us are thinking WTF? Because we just don't see the sudden problem.

Take a look at the quoted post above.

Edited by Talented Tenth
  • Love 12

Here’s my problem with this season and the reunion so far... most of this season is about a fight between friends that we know nothing about. IMO, the viewer can’t relate because they didn’t allow us to relate. 

Love her or not, Bethenny has been pretty transparent in the past- that’s why we can relate- not so much this season....

Love her or not, Carole’s BIG story line during her tenure was her issue with Aviva. We could SEE what that was about- it had substance and many viewers got interested in her and stood by her for seasons to come- not so much this season. 

The other BIG story this year was all of Luann’s stuff, but she runs away for the end of it, so we can’t (in any way as a viewer) get closure. 

IMO- this has left viewers/posters with nothing else to do but to argue among each other about who is more likeable. And, because we haven’t been truly invited into the party this season, we can only peer in the windows and voice opinions based on the shadows moving inside the house. 

I took a break from this forum for a bit because I really couldn’t deal with anymore of the side-taking and bickering. It turns out (with a little distance), I was just frustrated at what the show was giving us- not a lot- IMO

I think they need to recharge the “focus” of the show. 

• Love 12
On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:18 PM, Lady of nod said:

ITA. For all her crazy, Ramona looks amazing for 60, and Sonya is a beautiful woman. Gotta give em that.

This. Ramona looks amazing and Sonja is very beautiful.

• Love 4
On 8/24/2018 at 11:30 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Tinsley has said many things during her seasons on the show. IIRC she said a man called her boobs "little uglies" I'm not sure who she is referring to - is it Topper, Nico, or one of the guys she dated during the other reality show she was on. When she and Carole were getting massages and then going down to the sauna - she said she doesn't want to get naked in front of anyone ever. She couldn't relax while getting a massage.

I don't know how long she has had body issues and there are plenty of shots of her in a bikini from before. Tinsley and KooKoo Kelly 2012.

7156411-DSC_6529.jpg

A clip was shown where she says that she are Scott break up all the time. She said while they are broken up Scott dates other women.

I hope someone sits her down and she listens. Scott is throwing out hints left and right. If she wants a baby and a marriage, Scott isn't the man for her.

Tins is going to continue to play out her father-daughter relationship with unavailable (and abusive) men until she decides that she’s worthy of a bakery- not just the crumbs she is accepting now. Very typical in children of alcoholics. I’m sad for her in this area of her life. (Picture her on the floor whimpering when Scott grants her a surprise visit) 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, weaver said:

She seems to have made connections in the tennis world.  

The man Jill is dating friends with, and accepting trips and "lunch" from, Gary Brody, is connected to the tennis world as well, and I believe he was the host for her trip to Wimbledon.  jill-zarin  I must be confused, because the former story seems to conflict with this one. jill-zarin-confirms

The first story from August 2018, seems to conflict with the second story, from January of 2018.  

Whatever Jill.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
On 8/24/2018 at 11:24 PM, breezy424 said:

My gosh, how much can you 'read' into a photo?  Is Andy seething at Carole? Or is he really looking at Dorinda?  In my eyes?  I have no idea.  Yeah, it don't mean anything because I don't know.  We're talking about a nano second in time.

Plus, his lazy eye makes it harder to see who he is really looking at....

On 8/25/2018 at 12:06 AM, breezy424 said:

Did she?  I didn't see that at all.  What did I miss?

When Bethenny says to her: “we all know my delivery isn’t (fluffy?)”

Ramona says: “yes, we are similar that way”

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

The man Jill is dating friends with, and accepting trips and "lunch" from, Gary Brody, is connected to the tennis world as well, and I believe he was the host for her trip to Wimbledon.  jill-zarin  I must be confused, because the former story seems to conflict with this one. jill-zarin-confirms

The first story from August 2018, seems to conflict with the second story, from January of 2018.  

Whatever Jill.

Where is the conflict?  He is a big tennis fan and is president of a large retail company.

• Love 1

During the reunion they spoke about their Halloween costumes.

Tinsley's Madonna outfit - she said she'd wear it again - it's her style

This is from Dorinda's Instagram:

23099071_277134962808079_211998733179551

dorindamedley When @ladygaga met @madonna! ✨? Can it be Halloween all the time?!? @hannahdangerlynch

Dorinda does not thank Brian in her post or give him credit. Dorinda is this courteous or gracious?

On the show, did Dorinda say she goes to church with Lady Gaga's mom?

• Love 5
16 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorinda and Carole looked like absolute assholes when they started yelling at Bethenny when she was thanking them for their support on the crisis in Houston/PR/Mexico.

Tinsley, Ramona & Sonja were quiet.

And, Carole, among all the dissenting chatter, says twice: “And I was the biggest support.” 

7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

During the reunion they spoke about their Halloween costumes.

Tinsley's Madonna outfit - she said she'd wear it again - it's her style

This is from Dorinda's Instagram:

23099071_277134962808079_211998733179551

dorindamedley When @ladygaga met @madonna! ✨? Can it be Halloween all the time?!? @hannahdangerlynch

Dorinda does not thank Brian in her post or give him credit. Dorinda is this courteous or gracious?

On the show, did Dorinda say she goes to church with Lady Gaga's mom?

Yes. She said Gaga’s mom commented on her costume when asked if she heard from Gaga about it. Then she clarified: “she goes to my church.”

• Love 5
On 8/23/2018 at 10:35 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

even if someone did help her get her foot in the door, Jim Beam is NOT going to invest $125MM because she knew someone.  There's nothing wrong with a professional introduction.....

I agree with you 100% on your comment.  I believe what really sold Skinny Girl to Beam was Bethenny (as a personality) and the exposure she would receive from the Real Housewives Show.  In the early seasons and even during Bethenny Getting Married, she was a much more likeable person.  Do I think that Beam executives might be cringing at her behavior in more recent years, yes!  I sometimes like B and sometimes dislike her, but I do enjoy her on the show.  I’d seen her on WWHL thanking Andy for everything he’s done for her and I would imagine she realizes that’s what boosted her brand to the top.  Had she never been on the show, I don’t think her tremendous success would have ever happened.  Now if she could just find happiness in her personal life.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, weaver said:

Where is the conflict?  He is a big tennis fan and is president of a large retail company.

Maybe I wasn't awake yet, but didn't the Bravo story from January call him her 'boyfriend', but the People story from this month - she denies dating him?  

Matters not.

1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I agree with you 100% on your comment.  I believe what really sold Skinny Girl to Beam was Bethenny (as a personality) and the exposure she would receive from the Real Housewives Show.  In the early seasons and even during Bethenny Getting Married, she was a much more likeable person.  Do I think that Beam executives might be cringing at her behavior in more recent years, yes!  I sometimes like B and sometimes dislike her, but I do enjoy her on the show.  I’d seen her on WWHL thanking Andy for everything he’s done for her and I would imagine she realizes that’s what boosted her brand to the top.  Had she never been on the show, I don’t think her tremendous success would have ever happened.  Now if she could just find happiness in her personal life.

I think it’s been shown she received far less than the reported $125MM.  She got millions up front, and the deal provided for future payments based on sales and marketing (for which her RH time has been undoubtedly helpful).  Others in the past have shown the sales for the cocktails have gone down, though I still see small displays at my grocery store.  The $125MM number may have the total possible payment over years, though I’m not sure of that.

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Maybe I wasn't awake yet, but didn't the Bravo story from January call him her 'boyfriend', but the People story from this month - she denies dating him?  

Matters not.

Neither story is dated in January. One was July and the other August. The August one she denies she was with him when Bobby was still alive and in both she was vague about using the term dating. 

18 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Bethennys dads stellar career was built on 24/7 dedication to the care and training of top quality horses which requires you to be part veterinarian part horse dentist chiropractor, horseshoer, office manager, travel agent, human resources pro, nutritionist, accountant and mediator. Trust me. He didnt have time to be a very good mobster.  And a fairly absent dad due to career. 

I dont believe I am breaking a board rule but I will edit it slightly .

For the record, I saw your comment more about Bethenny than about Bryn. I didn’t feel like you were being derogatory about a child in anyway. 

• Love 9
19 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I can't remember it either...which is exactly the problem as a viewer and why I hate when the women gang up on one or two of them at these shows. There's just so much talking and interrupting that I can't keep track of anything being said. To me, if someone was responding with something I felt was inaccurate, I may laugh a bit or roll my eyes or whatever, but I would let them finish - give them the rope to hang themselves so to speak. And once they're done, I would take my time to debunk everything they said. 

I agree with your tactic, but Andy doesn't always allow for another "turn."  

• Love 5
On 8/24/2018 at 10:24 AM, biakbiak said:

When he left Bravo he retained his role as EP for the Housewives shows but not other Bravo shows. 

I'm confused about Andy's place in the Bravo-sphere.  Who does he work for exactly, and what shows on the network is he involved with?

On 8/25/2018 at 9:09 PM, SheTalksShit said:

Bethenny hasn’t reached out to or seen Jill since Bobby’s funeral, lol, OF COURSE. How convenient. Oh, she’s being cautious bc she’s been hurt before? Bullshit, that’s why she went to her house after. 

The real reason being SHE’S A SELFISH OPPORTUNIST. God it’s pathetic. I can see right through her. 

Bethenny's discussion about Bobby and Jill at the reunion was a glaring example of how she operates.  She kept saying that Bobby wouldn't step in to help her and Jill get back together because he would said that because it was Jill's fault, Jill would have to do it on her own.   In front of all the world, Bethenny laid 100% of the demise of their relationship on Jill but packaged it in warm fuzzies when talking about Bobby (not once does she own her part which she could have easily done, but she left it ALL on Jill).   She's making an accusation but it doesn't come off harshly because she delivers it so subtly.   Moreover, she does it for the world to see and without an opportunity for a rubuttal by Jill (and I'm not a Jill fan...at least not during the time she went to the dark side).  She's getting the entire viewing public to believe her side of the story and no others...which is a mountain that would be very difficult for Jill to turn should she want.

Bethenny has a knack for flipping scripts in this way, i.e. positioning herself as the victim in front of the viewing public.  If you listen to her words and note the timing, it's all manufactured.

I really do believe she has a mental problem in this area.  It's like she has tunnel vision and can't see anything else but her own innocence.   Nothing insurmountable if she wanted, but this particular screw is not on tightly for her.   

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 20
Just now, Jextella said:

She kept saying that Bobby wouldn't step in to help her and Jill get back together because he would say that because it was Jill's fault, Jill would have to do it on her own.

She is repeating what Jill already announced to the world after Bethenny brought Brynn to shiva - off camera.  So this came from Jill and Bethenny repeated it.  She heard this story from Jill.  Jill told the story.  Jill.  So if Jill found it bad then she should not have told the story to everyone that would listen.

• Love 18