Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Sheenieb said:

This pile on is making me pro-Bethenny. I always went back and forth with Carole. Sometimes I like her, sometimes I don't, but this reunion made me realize that I won't miss her. She is not coming across well at all. The constant asides and interrupting are too damn much. If she's so unbothered, then she shouldn't be getting this froggy.

Dorinda is the type of person you never want to do you a favor. She will never let you forget it. Jesus, what does she want? A thank you written in blood?

Ramona is going to stroke out if she doesn't chill. Like, if you're living your best life, then why do you give a shit if some frenemy shows up to your event or not? When you're being underestimated, it should light a fire under your ass to get your shit together. I would've told Ramona to fuck off too if I were Bethenny. Bethenny owes her nothing. 

And yeah, Dorinda is a drunk. Everyone knows this, but they're all scared to say it.

Bethenny is the big draw. More camera time at the party.

• Love 18
7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

So basically it's "She by Sheree."

How can people think Dorinda is NOT a drunk?  She drinks, she slurs her words, she insults people, then has to be carried out by her boyfriend, she doesn't remember what she does the next day.  THAT'S A DRUNK, PEOPLE.  Her personality changes when she drinks, if that happens you have a problem, woman.

Also, she sounds like someone who's sat on a barstool for a long time smoking Camels and drinking whiskey.

There Dorinda goes being defensive about her drinking....no one but a drunk gets defensive about drinking, but a drunk.

Let's hope Ramona falls asleep next week

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Bethenny is the big draw. More camera time at the party.

Gorgeous look, but she's such a B!tch she's hard to love! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, bagger said:

Bethenny isn’t accusing them of not being supportive. Thats their accusation and so he’s backing her up with proof that she does support women and housewives too.

Very true. I concede the point.

2 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

When was the last time we saw Bethenny drunk on camera? Or Carole? Carole, you know the difference. STFU. She even talked about it in a TH this year.

She was hammered in the Berkshires.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Carole is such an idiot.  Sure Bethenny drinks, they all drink.  But do their personalities change when they drink?  Do they blackout?  Do they have to be carried out of a party because they're so drunk?  Do they get defensive about their drinking?  I would never want Carole to be my friend because she'd just feed into someone's denial.

Until she chose to allie herself with Dorinda and Ramona, she would have been all over that crap. It's highlighting her hypocrisy.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 24
1 minute ago, tribeca said:

I liked these show so much more when Bethany wasn’t on it. 

If all the other women wouldn't obsess over her so much and try to use her to further their storylines, it would be so much better.

• Love 20

Has Sonja gotten in more than one sentence? They could save camera time if they just put her and Tinsley on the same couch because the camera would never need to pan over there. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
I should have proofread.
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

You asked when we had seen her drunk on the show. I responded.

I made no editorial comment on anyone else's drinking.

I know. I'm all het up. I was still doing my talking to the TV, but with posts.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

OMG, did Carole go off on ANDY in the preview for part 2? No wonder she's gone! lol! ;-)

5 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Ooooooooh....Carole, don't come for Andy when he is right. Dumb bitch!

4 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Lol. Carole telling Andy, You're so full of bullshit Andy, I didn't bash her on the show, with anger and disdain. Whelp. The fired or quitting question has been answered.

Bye bye Felicia!

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

I'll say this over and over again.  I think the other women are upset because, for whatever reason, Bethenny is the star of this series.  When she wasn't on the show, the ratings were down.  I think there was one year NYC Housewives wasn't even on the air.  When Bethenny came back, so did many viewers.  Love her or hate her, people like to watch her, and that's what Bravo cares about. 

I think what also pisses the other women off is that Andy Cohen obviously likes her.  Andy's been getting VERY transparent lately, you can tell who he likes and who he doesn't like (He hates Monique on Potomac), VERY easily.  Maybe that's why Carole quit, she realized that Andy didn't like her.  Look at his face when her phone went off, he looked like he wanted to throw both Carole's phone and Carole out the window.

I agree, but think Andy does like Carole, but she's having a hard time accepting that she lost to Bethenny. Carole is used to winning the friendship game, and this has come as a surprise to her.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorinda will never admit publicly that she is an alcoholic or a drunk. This would mean she could never have a drink again.

I see her possibly admitting to anger issues in her future or saying she never grieved properly but never to something where she could no longer imbibe

I don't think any of the housewives are ready for that.  They may 'take a break' from drinking, lay low for awhile, do a little charity work....  Stop drinking - not gonna happen unless they are in dire straits.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Jel said:

I agree, but think Andy does like Carole, but she's having a hard time accepting that she lost to Bethenny. Carole is used to winning the friendship game, and this has come as a surprise to her.

Maybe he USED to like Carole, but he's not liking her at this reunion.

• Love 20
Just now, rehoboth said:

I don't think any of the housewives are ready for that.  They may 'take a break' from drinking, lay low for awhile, do a little charity work....  Stop drinking - not gonna happen unless they are in dire straits.

It's just so hard to relate to this! Going back to college, I can take it or leave it when it came to booze! My family lived thru the cocktail generation, often me being the bartender as a 14/15 yo.! It just did nothing for me! The 1st time I got toasted was in college with 3 Heinekens! It was an isolated thing! Didn't happen again for years! I can go weeks or months without a drink, but it seems to be the life's blood of reality stars; akin to hookers who need to forget what they're doing! ;-)

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I think that was the exact moment that Carole Radziwill was 1000% done with Housewives.

Can't say I blame her, really.

I do not know why any of these women do this. Except the money. Okay I get it for the money. But many of them come on with a good bank account so they do it for fame, and I would not want fame at that cost. Personal dignity, credibility, friendships always end and that's just what we see on TV.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 18
50 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Ohh. Bethenny saying I've been to one intervention, I'm not doing another tonight. I wonder if Dorinda will foam at the mouth. She's already been mean enough to Sonja to indicate she's been drinking.

Does anyone know what the other intervention was that Bethenny attended?  Did they have one for Luann before she went to rehab?

• Love 12

Bethenny mentioned that she had just been at an intervention - could that have been for Dennis?  I missed the beginning (damn early time slot) of the show; did they mention him at all since he did appear multiple times?

• Love 17