Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

The ladies relive some of the fun times they had this season, gathering to discuss the year’s events with one glaring absence. The women also pay tribute to Bobby Zarin while questioning Bethenny’s motives for attending his funeral. Dorinda confronts questions about her biting tongue, and Bethenny defends herself when a few of the others gang up on her. Finally, everyone gets a lesson in graciousness from Dorinda, and they take a look back at some of their questionable wardrobe choices.*

Airs August 22, 2018.

*Reminder: This episode airs at 8pm.

• Love 4

First shot of Dorinda. Interesting. Carole's face when Bethenny came out! Excuse me camera man. Couch swap because of Ramona complaints. That was planned, did you see Carole's smirk? You still are second tier, biotch.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 19

It's obvious Luann used rehab to get out of the reunion.  Of course she only did a quickie 2 weeks - so she would not miss her cabaret show.  She was supposed to be on the couch with Bethenny and Sonja.  BRAVO reported that to have 3 and 3 on each couch, Ramona was switched.  So Bethenny ended up surrounded by her adversaries.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 23
1 minute ago, QuinnM said:

Oh, Carole, Carole, Carole, he’s mad at you and we just started.  Turn off your phone.

He gave her a look my mother used to give me when I would curse in front of her. 

• Love 15

Fake coughing from Carole with the cigarettes.

1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

Tinsley is not a good friend....Carole's outfit look ridiculous, laughable, fugly...........

Wait. What did I miss?

Okay. I was wrong. Carole did call out the black face.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Carole never smoked?

Didn't Aviva once chastise her for smoking a colored cigarette in front of her? 

Bethenny's face when Carole said that! And then the victim crap of I was driven to smoke. B.S.

• Love 22

The reunion has been alarmingly one note on everyone’s part and Andy isn’t helping.

How did the Romans shout out for some different lions and sacrificial lambs because I am not amused.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, QuinnM said:

Man, they really did coming for Bethenny.  At first I thought it was Andy favoring Bethenny but now I think he’s mostly pissed at Carole.  I wonder what she did before the reunion.

Maybe said, I quit?

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 19