Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
scarynikki12

Crisis On Infinite Earths 2019: Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Their Story

Thinking about potential scenes that mirror Crisis covers/images. I agree that they'll use the one of Supes holding dead Kara but flipped (for my money I'd bet it'll be her holding Routh's Supes cause I think they'll want to keep Tyler for more guest spots). In addition I would vote to see some version of the following as well:

COIE1.jpg

COIE2.jpg

COIE6.jpg

COIE7.jpg

• Like 3

Had a realization yesterday . . . Green Arrow died at the end of COIE. Grant, it was the beardless Earth-2 version, but still . . . 🤷‍♂️

13 hours ago, BaggythePanther said:

Yeah, I can see Legends having a plot where it turns out some random historical figure was actually an alien.

Oh, I love this idea. I feel like Wonder Woman won't turn out to be the first alien president. 

I would really like to see all three halves of Firestorm and maybe get a Jax/Ronnie version temporarily. I miss them all so much. 

• Like 3

Someday, when the CWVerse has run its course, I'd love a BluRay box set of all the crossovers... including "The Scientist," "World's Finest" and "Duet".

• Like 3

I don’t usually buy episodes or Blu Rays because I’ll just rewatch episodes on Netflix. So what personally annoys me is that Batwoman won’t be coming to Netflix. So if I want to rewatch this year’s crossover at the end of the season, one episode will be missing. I hope nothing important happens in that episode.

Is there a contractual reason why the crossover episodes are on the Blu Ray packages for the individual series but not on the DVD ones?

I figured that I would skip putting out money for Blu Ray because it's expensive and there will probably be a whole new system in a few years but I'm being short-changed.

16 hours ago, BaggythePanther said:

I don’t usually buy episodes or Blu Rays because I’ll just rewatch episodes on Netflix. So what personally annoys me is that Batwoman won’t be coming to Netflix. So if I want to rewatch this year’s crossover at the end of the season, one episode will be missing. I hope nothing important happens in that episode.

I must have missed this news,  but why won't Batwoman be on Netflix?

1 hour ago, Delphi said:

I must have missed this news,  but why won't Batwoman be on Netflix?

Because WB sold it to HBO Max ( their own new streaming service) instead.

• Useful 1

Another new streaming service. Yay.

I know that first page isn’t the script but I’m still curious about what it says. Someone will decipher it eventually. 

I find it interesting how each show titled the memo differently. Probably just a reflection of each production.

21 minutes ago, BaggythePanther said:

I know that first page isn’t the script but I’m still curious about what it says. Someone will decipher it eventually. 

It's just a memo that says don't take photos of the scripts or leave them lying around or accidentally reveal things on social media because fans will find them and reveal secrets (apt since, yeah, offhand I can think of a bunch of times this has happened to at least Flash and Arrow), which lol guess SA doesn't care.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2019 at 9:07 AM, tv echo said:

While they may not be able to make it to where it plays seamlessly, still dont know why they dont release it on it's own in general. They can definitely release a COIE blu-ray and keep everything in tact and we can just skip the credits ourselves.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tv echo said:

If you click/press twice on the following pic, you'll be able to read the memos...
EEZcnbwXkAApfpB.jpg

Which all say pretty much the same thing: "Don't even THINK of sharing this with anyone, especially not with anyone on ANY form of social media!"

MarkHB

This thread is specifically for discussion of Elseworlds, Crisis on Infinite Earths, and speculation and spoilers directly pertaining to them.  Full rules for the thread are here; please read them.  Off-topic posts may be removed.