Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E03: Leave It All on the Dance Floor

Taralightner
  • Start Topic

Keyra: I was surprised she made the team last season. She looked thick in the uniform, the boots "swallowed her", she showed attitude at every turn, and in every picture of her (and in a lot of scenes) she looked pissed off/bored dancing. She wasn't smiling and looking like she was having fun. Yeah she was a "firecracker" WHEN she chose to be, however, that was rare. Add in being late or "cutting it close" KNOWING that is unacceptable behavior, her cut was deserving. As far as "better than most of the team"...if the team consisted of just Christina, Savannah, and Brennan...maybe. Otherwise, not even close to being even as good as most of the team. 

• Love 12
On 8/17/2018 at 7:30 AM, KnyghtRyder said:

I really need a show where it's just DCC judges sequestered in a house for the duration of tryouts, old school Real World style. More Marshall, more Weatherman, more Randy Steele, more Kristi. All under one roof.  Please someone make this happen. 

Visually, Jessika looked beautiful at her panel - probably best I've ever seen her. But that was really all she has going for her. Man, that was just painful - the discomfort was palatable through my iPad screen. 

Selina is a class act. @hypeman, I love how Judy stuck up for Keyra too! I also feel that her personality is perhaps a little bolder than what they prefer. But then I can't understand how Victoria then gets props for her boldness and exuberance ??‍♀️. Loved the reaction that Maddie got from her fellow vets for her solo. Ginas reactions in the background of the solos were cracking me up - she's really seemed to warm up from last year.

I'm pretty impressed by the talent and beauty of the hopefuls. Jalyn, Hannah, and Rachel in particular. I know she has pageant training, but how Rachel can have such a beautiful calm smile while leaping or hair flipping amazes me. I recently saw a candid pic of me while I was giving a lecture (that I didn't know was being taken), and I look like I just accidentally snorted a Pixie Stick and was having an aneurysm.  

Not sure why Laker Girl Sara wasn't taken into TC, the judges comments seemed really positive.  Someone upthread mentioned that she possibly wasn't HD ready...but I think she resembles Kelsey Bond (although maybe not as slim and/or toned as Kelsey). I hope Sara comes back next year. She reminds me of that one girl that Judy really liked the one year...Gibbler? Lauren, maybe? An incredible dancer, but maybe just not the look TPTB prefer. 

Malena has the cutest freaking smile. 

Titans Briana looks fantastic this year.  

Tina Kalina looks exactly like someone whose name would rhyme.  She's like that goofy aunt that people describe as "floofy." I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I actually don't mind her - she kinda cracks me up.  The Kalina family and the Knight Ryder family come from such different worlds I'm not sure we are in the same solar system. 

The Tina Kalina thing..........thank you!!  You made my freakin' Monday !!!  LMAO!!!!

The candid pic of you giving a lecture.........again, THANK YOU!!!   I needed this.  Rachel is beautiful, but she needs to shake her shoulders and step out of her pageantry- just a little.  

Everything ~ well said. 

Some observations:

When the girls went to Kitty's they used to learn some dance steps/ moves besides performing their solos. 

The one Kitty told to cover her nipples looked like Leti (former TLD, DCRB) or Emily (former DMD) but it wasn't either one.

A lot of the outfits are starting to look the same.  How many girls wore the ripped/cut short denim vest with shorts in the last few years?

Didn't realize Raegan auditioned that many (5) times. This must have been the farthest she got.   

The 2 girls sitting by Jessika in the panel interviews looked like the almost had the same blue dress on.

I don't get was so "emotional" about Victoria's solo that had everyone crying.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Some observations:

When the girls went to Kitty's they used to learn some dance steps/ moves besides performing their solos. 

The one Kitty told to cover her nipples looked like Leti (former TLD, DCRB) or Emily (former DMD) but it wasn't either one.

A lot of the outfits are starting to look the same.  How many girls wore the ripped/cut short denim vest with shorts in the last few years?

Didn't realize Raegan auditioned that many (5) times. This must have been the farthest she got.   

The 2 girls sitting by Jessika in the panel interviews looked like the almost had the same blue dress on.

Did you see the look Marshall had on his face when Brenda was getting so emotional about Victoria's solo. Classic...Just classic....

8 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Did you see the look Marshall had on his face when Brenda was getting so emotional about Victoria's solo. Classic...Just classic....

Has to go back and watch it. He looked like he was going to laugh. Can't stand it when women try to stop crying/tears by fanning their face.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Some observations:

I heard them say Raegan had auditioned 5 times and I think it is more like three times.  She is only 24 years old and was a Mavs Dancer for 3 years (maybe 2 years),  Legends one year and AAIA one year.  Probably tried out for DCC the year she made Legends and the year she made AAIA.

19 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

I heard them say Raegan had auditioned 5 times and I think it is more like three times.  She is only 24 years old and was a Mavs Dancer for 3 years (maybe 2 years),  Legends one year and AAIA one year.  Probably tried out for DCC the year she made Legends and the year she made AAIA.

Is she the fool who didn’t know what CIA and FBI stand for? 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

Some observations:

I thought Kitty went over the required combination.. in addition to few basic dance steps.

I didn't see enough of any solo that would have moved me to tears... I guess we just "had to be there".. I mean Kelli and Brenda were tearing like they saw a miracle

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, CaseyRe said:

physically she actually reminds me a lot of Erica, but that might be the super-full coverage foundation and makeup application, but they look so alike to me.  I guess being a pagent girl, she is alway going to seem rehearsed and stepford-wife-ish because, well, she is rehearsed. she's got years of training for exactly the sort of thing the DCC want at events.  the faux humility...I could do without

I laughed at how her voice changed between talking to Kitty and doing her interview. Hopefully during training camp we see a bit more of that personality like in that interview!

Img2.png.8b8c77d4222a7a72562251dc244ff696.png

I think this is allowed now the episode has aired. Interesting that Keyra wasn't in the picture with her solo costume before cuts were even made. Looks like she's the only missing from her rookie class? A little bit of a red flag on her locker room behavior.

Edited by hereforthedrama
Double post
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, hereforthedrama said:

I laughed at how her voice changed between talking to Kitty and doing her interview. Hopefully during training camp we see a bit more of that personality like in that interview!

I think this is allowed now the episode has aired. Interesting that Keyra wasn't in the picture with her solo costume before cuts were even made. Looks like she's the only missing from her rookie class? A little bit of a red flag on her locker room behavior.

Haven’t posted in forever. I agree with your statement about Keyra about this photo. I am a black woman who has danced professionally and unfortunately it’s not many spots for us. There is another brown skinned beauty that can outdance/perform you. Keyra should have tread lightly with her being so new. (Sorry to beat a dead horse). I understand that a photo can be deceiving but it’s like DCC rising veteran/rookie class photo at every audition year. Keyra was too haughty too fast. I think former DCC, Jacie was her cousin, she was besties with Ceresten/Erica from undergrad and befriended Jenna on her journey/connects to DCC. She admitted that her weight and looks kept hindering her from making TC the four times she auditioned before. She barely got in with her numerous connects the fifth time. She always was hanging with a cancerous crowd. Being aligned with Erica and Jenna probably sealed her fate besides being tardy and no having a “yes ma’am” attitude.  I’m quite sure Ceresten had an arrogance about her, but she performed to K&J’s standards, maintained non probmatic DCC slim figure and always was “humble” to K&J. Even Jenna had an entire Humble Pie to enjoy her final season. While Jenna did not get to enjoy PBC, point, All-Star or other “DCC faves” privileges her final season she got to keep her GL status and bow out gracefully because she “played the game”. But Jenna also had 4+ years of service to DCC but embarrassed the org which marred her relationship with K&J. After last years’ scandals...Kelli was taking no chances on having toxic people on the team thinking they can get away with murder. This happens every 7-10 years with any org. Do y’all remember the mass exodus of our faves 2010-2011 Team, I believe Trisha/Crystal Trevino, Tobie, Tia and other “party/mean girl clique”.

Final thoughts: Keyra if you’re reading this...go have a lunch with Jackie Bob and have her mentor you. Use this as a learning experience for future opportunities. Beautiful dancer, just young and inexperienced in life. 

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk. 

Edited by BlackDaria
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, hereforthedrama said:

I think this is a picture of the one year girls who made it back to TC, so Keyra would not have been in the picture.

3 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

She also auditioned for the MDC when she was a TLD. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

I think this is a picture of the one year girls who made it back to TC, so Keyra would not have been in the picture.

Oooops...you’re right. Reading is fundemental ??????. My bad! 

19 minutes ago, BlackDaria said:

Haven’t posted in forever. I agree with your statement about Keyra about this photo. I am a black woman who has danced professional and unfortunately it’s not many spots for us. There is another brown skinned beauty that can outdance/perform you. Keyra should have tread likely with her being so new. (Sorry to beat a dead horse). I understand that a photo can be deceiving but it’s like DCC rising veteran/rookie class photo at every audition year. Keyra was too haughty too fast. I think former DCC, Jacie was her cousin, she was besties with Ceresten/Erica from undergrad and befriended Jenna on her journey/connects to DCC. She admitted that her weight and looks kept hindering her from making TC the four times she auditioned before. She barely got in with her numerous connects the fifth time. She always was hanging with a cancerous crowd. Being aligned with Erica and Jenna probably sealed her fate besides being tardy and no having a “yes ma’am” attitude.  I’m quite sure Ceresten had an arrogance about her, but she performed to K&J’s standards, maintained non probmatic DCC slim figure and always was “humble” to K&J. Even Jenna had an entire Humble Pie to enjoy her final season. While Jenna did not get to enjoy PBC, point, All-Star or other “DCC faves” privileges her final season she got to keep her GL status and bow out gracefully because she “played the game”. But Jenna also had 4+ years of service to DCC but embarrassed the org which marred her relationship with K&J. After last years’ scandals...Kelli was taking no chances on having toxic people on the team thinking they can get away with murder. This happens every 7-10 years with any org. Do y’all remember the mass exodus of our faves 2010-2011 Team, I believe Trisha/Crystal Trevino, Tobie, Tia and other “party/mean girl clique”.

Final thoughts: Keyra if you’re reading this...go have a lunch with Jackie Bob and have her mentor you. Use this as a learning experience for future opportunities. Beautiful dancer, just young and inexperienced in life. 

Beautifully said.  And yes, I remember the exodus, but it allowed us to have Holly A, Brittney, Emma, Roni, Mackenzie, Katy, Amelia, Countney C, and a lot of other talented girls that created a strong squad that year.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, BlackDaria said:

Oooops...you’re right. Reading is fundemental ??????. My bad! 

I thought that photo was taken after solos..... so it wouldn’t have been bets taken back to TC. I think you’re right!

26 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

They’re in their solo costumes..... so this would’ve been at auditions either before or after the solo round 

• Love 3

I took I could be more blessed to be welcome backed into this unbelievable organization as a sign of we made it back to TC aka the one year vets who made it back to TC. Plus back for year 2 could also mean the one year vets who made it back to TC. Keyra may not have been in the original picture or chopped out of the picture.

4 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I took I could be more blessed to be welcome backed into this unbelievable organization as a sign of we made it back to TC aka the one year vets who made it back to TC. Plus back for year 2 could also mean the one year vets who made it back to TC. Keyra may not have been in the original picture or chopped out of the picture.

I think that’s what she intends but the pic itself is definitely before or after solos. It’s just interesting Keyra isn’t in it because she was definitely still around when it was taken!

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 2

I think there were other pictures taken that day where Keyra was included. However, this was clearly a post meant to celebrate the ones who made it back, so I would imagine Molly specifically picked photographs in which Keyra wasn't included, since she didn't make it back. With that said, I don't think Keyra was super close with the other rookies. I think she and Kalyssa hung out together some (I think they lived near each other), but she seemed to rarely be in pics with other rookies. I don't think its shocking since she and Cersten were friends beforehand, but I think its always smart to make friends and have allies in your own class. For example, Jenna is clearly close to Keyra, Cersten, and Erica, but she still seems to hang with lots of other DCCs based on social media, same with Erica pre-suit. Obviously, social media can be deceiving, but Keyra seemed like she kept a small circle that didn't really include the other rookies. Nothing necessarily wrong with keeping a small circle, but politics are clearly important in DCC world. She didn't seem to play the game well. 

• Love 2
On 8/16/2018 at 11:04 PM, ElenaFR said:

Kerya I had been in your corner the entire time until now. Turned me off. With the edit, looked like an eye roll when Gina was called. 

She met a need for power dancers when there was a void.  They never cared for her body type in uniform.  She was one of my favorite rookies, but a different season and I doubt she would have made it.  Being late to appearances, she may have been forgiven with one....but it is a slippery slope and they just can't forgive it or everyone would be late.

• Love 2
On 8/18/2018 at 1:09 PM, Law Mom said:

The thing with Keyra is exactly why they have one year contracts and make them try out again every year. Being late can get you fired for cause, but with all the losses they had they needed her to finish the season, which was a reasonable business decision. They then reasonably chose not to offer her a new contract based on her poor track record.

This!  My company made similar decisions, a friend was good with customers but tardy frequently.  Formally Warned once.  It wasn't brought up again but she was first let go during lay offs.

Edited by Mardo2044
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I think there were other pictures taken that day where Keyra was included. However, this was clearly a post meant to celebrate the ones who made it back, so I would imagine Molly specifically picked photographs in which Keyra wasn't included, since she didn't make it back. With that said, I don't think Keyra was super close with the other rookies. I think she and Kalyssa hung out together some (I think they lived near each other), but she seemed to rarely be in pics with other rookies. I don't think its shocking since she and Cersten were friends beforehand, but I think its always smart to make friends and have allies in your own class. For example, Jenna is clearly close to Keyra, Cersten, and Erica, but she still seems to hang with lots of other DCCs based on social media, same with Erica pre-suit. Obviously, social media can be deceiving, but Keyra seemed like she kept a small circle that didn't really include the other rookies. Nothing necessarily wrong with keeping a small circle, but politics are clearly important in DCC world. She didn't seem to play the game well. 

Exactly. It’s okay to hang with the upperclassmen but at least have a few friends in your class

• Love 1
On 8/17/2018 at 11:12 PM, CaseyRe said:

eh, i still don't judge Jenn for her wording - we have no idea if she's told to say that, and I guess I just don't interpret it like others do. I don't read it as being authoratative, that she believes she has the power to do it, simply that there are 10 girls that are chomping at the heels of the vets. judges have said much the same and at the end of the day, we all know it's K&C's call so none of them really have the power to do it, judge or no, and you know Jenn would be reporting back to K&C who looked good, who picked it up quickly, etc.

I think she meant "we" as the DCC organization, but since it was her own opinion said "I".  Just jumbled the word choice and we all get what she meant.

Don't get the Jenn haters...she clearly has Kelli and Judy's confidence and has a great teaching style and professionalism.

• Love 4
On 8/16/2018 at 10:37 PM, UnicornKicks said:

OMG why does Kelli give Jessicka a pass at being bland or sub par on EVERYTHING. 

WHO THE HELL IS JESSIKA!? I think I’ve said is a half-dozen times. I don’t recognize her, I don’t even have a moment of “familiar!”. Booooring. 

On 8/16/2018 at 11:33 PM, JohnGalt said:

Kashara was the last vet called but not the last girl called period. 

Don’t they call them in order of scores??

On 8/16/2018 at 11:49 PM, Teresa said:

Just had to add that veteran Lauren looked great on the field! She's a great performer!

Love her so much! She needs to share whatever drugs she is on with Meredith. Hers work 

On 8/17/2018 at 3:02 AM, sATL said:

The solos were great. I really wish we could see them in their entirety - the cameraman jumps around too much. And I enjoyed the soundtrack that went with the solos - which I guess was the work of DJ EJ/production for filming and not what the women asked to be played.

But the best part of the solo.. was the WTH "the look" from Marshall, regarding Brenda's emotional scene

DCCStare.thumb.jpg.60d5f5d0be12fcd385a54f70ff19874e.jpg

On 8/17/2018 at 9:43 AM, parrotfeathers said:

I was always a Madeline cheer leader.  But I didn't care one bit for her hip hop routine.   Obviously the panel loved it.

Crazy! The full video of it was amazing, it’s super cute and the vets (while they still need to do well and show practice and technique) can have a little more fun with their solos. I loved it. :-)

i still have 6 more pages to go (I was on vacation last weeek!!)

• Love 1
On 8/16/2018 at 10:17 PM, Loves2Dance said:

I think Meredith is gorgeous and a great dancer, but her public speaking skills are bad. 

I was sorry she did not make it.  A real stunner.

4 minutes ago, Collette1104 said:

WHO THE HELL IS JESSIKA!? I think I’ve said is a half-dozen times. I don’t recognize her, I don’t even have a moment of “familiar!”. Booooring. 

Exactly.  How she made it after her interview I have zero idea.  Picture her with darker hair and you might remember her.  She was always a blender for me.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Yes, I get that it is a picture to celebrate the ones that made it back, but I think it's interesting Molly was able to find one specifically without Keyra. If it was any other 2nd year vet candidate that was cut, would've she been able to do the same? Seems like Keyra is the most removed out of the whole rookie class.

1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

Exactly. I remember last season during training camp when they got on Gina's case about possibly being toxic since she didn't really know anyone from her rookie class and her possible "I'm the best" attitude. Looks like Keyra didn't really learn from Gina's mistake and bond a bit more with her class. It could've been something that ended up hurting her in the end.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Do y’all remember the mass exodus of our faves 2010-2011 Team, I believe Trisha/Crystal Trevino, Tobie, Tia and other “party/mean girl clique”.

I thought all those girls stayed to perform at the new stadium and left after that first season ended. That’s what I read anyway.

5 hours ago, Collette1104 said:

Love her so much! She needs to share whatever drugs she is on with Meredith. Hers work 

Crazy! The full video of it was amazing, it’s super cute and the vets (while they still need to do well and show practice and technique) can have a little more fun with their solos. I loved it. :-)

i still have 6 more pages to go (I was on vacation last weeek!!)

I found it hilarious when Jessika, before the interviews, was saying 'this is like a job interview' and Im sitting here like 'ummm, Jessika, it isn't like  a job interview, it literally is one.  one you should have prepared for. it wasn't like she didn't know what it wasgoing to be like.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I didn’t know she auditioned for Mdc learn something new every day 

It was on the Texas Legends Dancers  FB page. She made it to finals and they were asking people to vote for her. I think it was in 2014 or 2015 before she made the Mavericks Dancers.

• Love 2

From the moment that she was among the last girls cut at her first training camp, Selina became an all-time favorite of mine.  I was really pulling for her the next year, and was so happy when she finally became a DCC.  Perhaps because Selina always seemed like a good person, genuinely nice, and down to earth.  And, of course, I was proud of her as a Latina.

Selina fought her natural figure within her professional time constraints, so the cut was understandable.  But she is the kind of homegrown, Texas girl who clearly takes great pride in representing the Dallas Cowboys, and I am glad that she pursued that opportunity one more time.  There is no shame in continuing to pursue the goals you have, and the things you want, especially when it is hard, and her ability, ambition, and desire to "lean in" to her dreams will serve her well in her career.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Collette1104 said:

Did anyone else notice Erica’s picture in the studio has been replaced with Maddie?? (I still have to read pages 6 through 13, so this might have been discussed already!) 

There was a lengthy discussion about this in the spoilers thread a few months back when the change was first reported. I don't think it has been discussed in this thread.

• Love 1

I forgot to give Kristi Scales credit for backing the vets that’s she’s known and worked with. At least one person is loyal and willing to speak up for the vets she likes.

I only remember her comments on celina. Did she comment on Keyra?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, rose711 said:

I forgot to give Kristi Scales credit for backing the vets that’s she’s known and worked with. At least one person is loyal and willing to speak up for the vets she likes.

I only remember her comments on celina. Did she comment on Keyra?

Just Selina from what I remember.

On 8/17/2018 at 1:20 PM, Kayce said:

She lost me as well...she was a little "too" confident.  Taunting the rookie candidates at finals was uncool... None of the other candidates have ever done that.

Will you remind me what she did to "taunt the rookie candidates at finals".  I'm not doubting you, I just completely missed it!  I'm going to go back and watch this episode !!

17 hours ago, BlackDaria said:

Haven’t posted in forever. I agree with your statement about Keyra about this photo. I am a black woman who has danced professionally and unfortunately it’s not many spots for us. There is another brown skinned beauty that can outdance/perform you. Keyra should have tread lightly with her being so new. (Sorry to beat a dead horse). I understand that a photo can be deceiving but it’s like DCC rising veteran/rookie class photo at every audition year. Keyra was too haughty too fast. I think former DCC, Jacie was her cousin, she was besties with Ceresten/Erica from undergrad and befriended Jenna on her journey/connects to DCC. She admitted that her weight and looks kept hindering her from making TC the four times she auditioned before. She barely got in with her numerous connects the fifth time. She always was hanging with a cancerous crowd. Being aligned with Erica and Jenna probably sealed her fate besides being tardy and no having a “yes ma’am” attitude.  I’m quite sure Ceresten had an arrogance about her, but she performed to K&J’s standards, maintained non probmatic DCC slim figure and always was “humble” to K&J. Even Jenna had an entire Humble Pie to enjoy her final season. While Jenna did not get to enjoy PBC, point, All-Star or other “DCC faves” privileges her final season she got to keep her GL status and bow out gracefully because she “played the game”. But Jenna also had 4+ years of service to DCC but embarrassed the org which marred her relationship with K&J. After last years’ scandals...Kelli was taking no chances on having toxic people on the team thinking they can get away with murder. This happens every 7-10 years with any org. Do y’all remember the mass exodus of our faves 2010-2011 Team, I believe Trisha/Crystal Trevino, Tobie, Tia and other “party/mean girl clique”.

I don’t understand why people think that Keyra made it on her connections. She was still Jacie’s cousin the three (?) years she was cut. I could see Cersten/Erica/Jacie hyping her up, but of course Kelli wants to have references-yet, I doubt current dccs count as one, apart from girls like Jinelle and JennK. 

I just think she got lucky, similarly to Allie. All “guests” were talking about her so she was clearly one of the best rookies dance wise. They had way too few powerful dancers and few woc-no other woc made it to TC. This year they were able to find a replacement and I agree with her cut. She’s not a barbie and no trophy wife so she doesn’t belong in there.

14 minutes ago, KoKo said:

Will you remind me what she did to "taunt the rookie candidates at finals".  I'm not doubting you, I just completely missed it!  I'm going to go back and watch this episode !!

When the vets rolled up to finals she sort of did a "woo hoo, bring it!" gesturing thing to the rookie candidates.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, veronicamers said:

When the vets rolled up to finals she sort of did a "woo hoo, bring it!" gesturing thing to the rookie candidates.

in deference to fairness, she wasn't the only one to do so, nor was the she the only one doing high kicks, nor the first to do so.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, CaseyRe said:

in deference to fairness, she wasn't the only one to do so, nor was the she the only one doing high kicks, nor the first to do so.

Who else did a high kick?

On 8/18/2018 at 1:35 PM, Law Mom said:

So here is a list of people we've said goodbye to so far and the reasons. I'll add anyone I've left out and update as the season goes on.

Episode 1 early exits:

• Alexandria—dire straight
  • Kalyssa--Playmate
  • Milan—trying to graduate

Episode 2 cuts and retirements:

• Paris--didn’t integrate
  • Jinelle—needed to ruminate
  • Cersten--wants to medicate
  • Jenna—snitch teammate
  • Robin—fourth estate

Episode 3 cuts:

• Keyra—always late
  • Selina—overweight
  • Meredith—too sedate
  • Sarah—just not great

FABULOUS!!  I love the group INXS and this reminds me of their song "Mediate"!  SO COOL!!  Well done, @Law Mom!

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Collette1104 said:

Jessika has to be Charlotte's secret love child daughter bc she gets a pass at weight, weak dancing, and sounding like a dumbass in every single interview. Watch her podcast with KELLI coaching her from this summer, plus this years vet interview.

Not called in order or scores, and CMT mixes it up sometimes too with editing but Kashara was the last vet called.

6 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I don’t understand why people think that Keyra made it on her connections. She was still Jacie’s cousin the three (?) years she was cut. I could see Cersten/Erica/Jacie hyping her up, but of course Kelli wants to have references-yet, I doubt current dccs count as one, apart from girls like Jinelle and JennK. 

I just think she got lucky, similarly to Allie. All “guests” were talking about her so she was clearly one of the best rookies dance wise. They had way too few powerful dancers and few woc-no other woc made it to TC. This year they were able to find a replacement and I agree with her cut. She’s not a barbie and no trophy wife so she doesn’t belong in there.

Show how much they didn't really want her if it took five tries or whatever to get into TC despite all her connections. Talent pool was low last year so they took a risk and then decided it was best to cut losses. Youre right, she did get lucky. 

• Love 2