Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E03: Leave It All on the Dance Floor

Taralightner
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, MamaV said:

Does anyone have a link for this episode on YouTube?  Thanks!

Last week when I found it, it was after the show had aired on the East Coast.  I am waiting until after 8pm, my time to look again.  

Just now, PrincessLeia said:

How on Earth did Jessika make it back????

I just came here to ask if we were sure she wasn't cut?! That was terrible! Vets have been cut before for terrible interviews. Why not her? 

• Love 21

Jessika, Jessika, Jessika...what was that? You were ON the squad with the Kaylssa drama...that was a loaded question and you took the bullet to the head.

I think Meredith is gorgeous and a great dancer, but her public speaking skills are bad. 

Edited by Loves2Dance
  • Love 14

I didn’t see the hype with Meredith in the first episode when Kelli gushed over her. I went in with an open mind on the second episode - still wasn’t impressed. Tonight confirms - not impressed whatsoever. I don’t see the appeal. I don’t find her “gorgeous”, her dancing is lackluster, and hearing her talk is like nails on a chalkboard. Quit shoving her down my throat, CMT. ???

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Teresa said:

I just came here to ask if we were sure she wasn't cut?! That was terrible! Vets have been cut before for terrible interviews. Why not her? 

Episode threads are spoiler free I think, I'm not sure we are supposed to answer that until it airs. 

Edited by Loves2Dance
3 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Episode threads are spoiler free I think, I'm not sure we are supposed to answer that until it airs. 

Maybe if Mods would open back the spoiler thread, these slip ups wouldn’t happen. 

• Love 19

I don't know about drunk, but Brenda is not looking her usual HD-ready self. I know she has a lot of haters on this board, but I never have minded that she asks rough questions or that she went after Kat for that horrid interview outfit, and I hope she is not ill or anything. Those eyes are looking tired and lacking in undereye concealer to say the least.

• Love 14
Just now, HowdeeDo said:

My tv glitched out during most of the interview. What happened with Jessika? 

She couldn't answer the following questions 

Why is the NFL important?

Do you think someone should use the NFL or DCC platform for their own agenda or goals?

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

That’s why I literally edited my post seconds after I posted that. Would be nice to have a spoiler thread again.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, HowdeeDo said:

My tv glitched out during most of the interview. What happened with Jessika? 

They asked her if she thought football players or cheerleaders should use their positions to promote their personal causes (i.e. the anthem kneeling) and she wasn't even coherent and didn't really answer the question

• Love 5
Just now, PWBlackburn said:

They asked her if she thought football players or cheerleaders should use their positions to promote their personal causes (i.e. the anthem kneeling) and she wasn't even coherent and didn't really answer the question

I can't watch the episode in real time (I hate having to wait until the next day, but c'est la vie), but wow, that's a timely and hard question to answer properly for candidates. This sounds like it's not entirely unlike Caila's question about the border wall, except that I haven't heard that Jessika was posting about the subject on social media like Caila apparently had. Still, it's surprising that she wasn't prepared to address such a current and hot-button issue. Can't wait to hear and see how it went down. And this CIA-FBI business, too. I mean, what? I bet Yuko knows what at least one of those acronyms stands for.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, PWBlackburn said:

Same as last year, I don’t understand questions that almost lead the girls into the fire. There’s no right way to answer that without ending up being hated by the opposing side. I wish they would cut this out. It has no relevance to their position. I highly doubt they’d be in an interview situation and be asked “what do you think about kneeling for the anthem” and it get by Kelly. 

• Love 9

That HD is not very friendly. I'm surprised she said Gina was being outdanced because I didn't see it. Victoria's slip wasn't a huge deal, it happens and she kept going which is what they'd expect. Keyra looks great, Selina doesn't. Maddie's kicks were awful but I really loved her solo. 

• Love 7
Just now, HowdeeDo said:

Same as last year, I don’t understand questions that almost lead the girls into the fire. There’s no right way to answer that without ending up being hated by the opposing side. I wish they would cut this out. It has no relevance to their position. I highly doubt they’d be in an interview situation and be asked “what do you think about kneeling for the anthem” and it get by Kelly. 

I’m not so sure they wouldn’t be asked that question. It’s still big news and the Cowboys organization is right there in the middle of it. I can see the possibility that a cheerleader may be asked that question.

• Love 15
21 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

She couldn't answer the following questions 

Why is the NFL important?

Do you think someone should use the NFL or DCC platform for their own agenda or goals?

There is a correct answer to this, and a Cowboys answer to this. My guess is she struggled with having a proper Cowboys/Jones family answer.

• Love 18
10 minutes ago, rose711 said:

I’m not so sure they wouldn’t be asked that question. It’s still big news and the Cowboys organization is right there in the middle of it. I can see the possibility that a cheerleader may be asked that question.

They ask it because the Jones family has a very clear line here. The girls likely struggle with it because they at a bit more progressive.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

I doubt it would come up in a formal interview (besides finals, I mean), but I do think that some version of this question and the topic itself would/could be raised by individuals interacting with DCC on appearances and at events, and it makes sense to me that they want to feel confident that the cheerleaders can answer (or even better, coherently sidestep the issue) with diplomacy and at least a degree of grace. They don't want DCC who are going to say things that mortally offend their sponsors...or Jerry Jones--especially on this issue, as there clearly is a party line that the organization expects everybody to tow. Knowing this, she should have a ready answer that suited the organization's policy on this, and if she disagrees with the policy, she also should have had her diplomatic and coded answer at the ready.

Wow, Selina came in 14 pounds heavier than last year?? She already had gained significantly last year. It really does stand out in every picture I've seen of her for the last year and a half or so. Obviously, the stress of managing her weight got to her and that makes me sad for her, but damn, I would not have tried out again if I'd been called into the office at least twice the previous year and then gained more than a dozen more pounds. 

LOL to the Tyra outrage GIF. It's mesmerizing.

Spoiler

Sorry--nothing to see or spoil here, folks! I just can't get rid of the bubble.

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, DancingBaptist said:

E8BE72AE-7FCA-4061-AF5C-2E33FD36336A.gif

So much this. I think anyone who looked at Selina saw that coming, but Keyra caused her own demise. SMH 

Shelly's reaction to Dayton being called was priceless. 

5 minutes ago, bitsy123 said:

That weatherman is the only one who seems to be viewing Victoria with anything other than rose colored glasses. She is not terrible, but she is over the top personality/energy wise in a way that's a huge turn off and soft and sloppy. I hope if she makes it they can find a way to tone her down by a factor of about 100.

Agreed. He is still my MVP. 

• Love 15