Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E12: Live Results 1

• Start Topic

From anthonyd46's link: "Courtney Hadwin is by far the most viral “AGT” act of the year, amassing more than 200 million views on social media. Her first appearance of “Hard to Handle” back in the auditions earned her Howie Mandel‘s Golden Buzzer. Courtney wasn’t seen again until last week’s Quarterfinals, where she performed “Papa’s Got a Brand New Bag” and received a standing ovation from the judges and studio audience."

It's my thought that Courtney was given the Golden Buzzer so viewer wouldn't get tired of her doing the same thing over and over. And over some more. If Trailer Nasty Vicky had only been seen one before lives, she'd still be new and different. Oh, okay, insert any of the acts in there, you get my point. So yeah, it's possible TPTB picked her to win and so gave her the Golden Buzzer so we don't ALL hate her. (Just some of us.)

I hope everyone knows the audience standing ovations are all scripted. You don't stand/applaud/cheer when commanded, you go home.

• Love 2