Type keyword(s) to search

S03.All Episodes: Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

Them boys gonna have some fun tonight. 

What is a Dingle Planted?

LOL!!meant Re-planted..aren't Dingles those things Witches make out of twigs..they carry curses..

Just now, jingles13 said:

LOL!!meant Re-planted..aren't Dingles those things Witches make out of twigs..they carry curses..

I missed that part. So that is what a Dingle is cursed twigs. 

Just now, jingles13 said:

There's a New series starting on HBO tonight..Sharp Objects/Things..something like that..

Very interesting show. I will be watching the series. 

Well, I had a whole different idea of what a dingle was ;) Next week looks pretty scary, hope Cassidy lets loose on that peanut gallery. See you guys next week, I hope.

• Love 3
Just now, SoSueMe said:

Well, I had a whole different idea of what a dingle was ;) Next week looks pretty scary, hope Cassidy lets loose on that peanut gallery. See you guys next week, I hope.

What is your idea of a dingle?

Have a great week, and stay frosty out there. Chat with you next week. 

If you had to choose between watching TWD or Preacher which would you choose?

• Love 3

Night Walker Talker, Nexxus, and Everyone Else!!!Next Week going to be GOOD!!

3 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

What is your idea of a dingle?

Have a great week, and stay frosty out there. Chat with you next week. 

din·gle

[ˈdiNGɡəl]

NOUN

literary

dialect

a deep wooded valley or dell.

synonyms: valley · dale · vale · hollow · gully · dene · combe · slade · nook · clough · glen · strath · dell

• Love 2
(edited)

Good night everyone. Have a great week and stay frosty out there. I can't wait til next week. This show just keeps getting better. 

So the dude wanted to show Tulip; his valley, his nook, his dell, his crunchberry, lol. 

Edited by WalkerTalker
  • Love 3

Cassidy  seems to care about his first fight opponent, he’s really not a bad person, how far is Jesse going to push Cass? What will Jesse be like if he does get full Genesis power back? So far one hell of a monster I reckon!

• Love 1

Yea...there after too many rules here....but.....I guess it's all we have for now. 

Do you know how many episodes this season will have ?

Someone on Facebook posted each episode title but I can't locate it now. 

• Love 1
(edited)
19 hours ago, Nexus8 said:

Do you know how many episodes this season will have ?

Yeah there are 6 more to come and Hitler is a title ( at last Lol )

I’ve just found out that there’s  is a reason they dont put the new thread up for 24 hours, so people talk about the episode they’ve just seen and not move right on to the next one, which I get. It’s just that with the time difference and sleep it adds another day on until I see the new thread, which is why it seems a long time, but know I know.

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, Superclam said:

Ratings are pretty bad, I hope it's not cancelled after this season. I don't think the 10 o'clock slot is helping. 

And just like the lift in the Tower Of Terror, they’re hurtling earthwards!  I know nothing about the business but I’m wondering how close the numbers are to the ‘Red’ zone of the plug pulling chart. A possible saving factor just like TWD, is that there are many, many viewers whose viewership doesn’t show in any grand total, the various methods of watching the show now are numerous and yet don’t get counted.

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Old and new characters, this show is so cool, let’s go Lol

When the devil states those 2 are messing up his expansion plans initially I thought Jessie and Cassidy. Now I think it is Jody and T.C. messin with his plans. Oh boy, fun in the cajun sun around the corner.

• Love 1
(edited)

Try to kill a mild mannered non-threatening vampire like Cassidy for being a monster. And these hypocrites are stealing souls and making them fight to win them back all the while making a living off the stealing and the fighting. No wonder Jessie got the hell out of that place. 

++++++++++++++++ Typical christian, calling everyone out for their sins while unable to see beyond the tip of their nose at their own sins. 

______________________-nose breathers

++++++++++++Poor Cassidy is so traumatized. He is not used to killing peeps. Runs up to the guy he nails with the hammer and ask if he is ok, boohoo for Cassidy. 

Edited by WalkerTalker
  • Love 1
On 7/13/2018 at 8:52 AM, WalkerTalker said:

Ha, ha...I was on the wrong thread....and my Kindle is acting funny....I didn't quote anyone......

Hi all !!!

I don't know who mentioned this, but they were wonder if Cassidy was super strong. It may be different in the comics but I believe the answer is 'no'. 
When watching the extras the producers said when Cassidy & Jesse got into a hand to hand battle over whether to save Tulip, they wanted them to be evenly matched in strength.

• Love 1
Just now, Nexus8 said:

Holy crap that is the weirdest thing ever seen !!!

Cassidy all wrapped up like a x=mas gift.

____________uh oh, Cassidy refuses to leave his Tulip no matter the cost to  his own well being. 

• Love 1

OoohMaggie - when you see this / if you see this....

I DO remember you declared July 15 Nexus Day !!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

Cassidy all wrapped up like a x=mas gift.

I thought he was going to drink the kid !!!!

He healed up quicker than he did when he was burned. At least, good enough to get out of there.

• Love 1