Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: I Want an Equal Partner

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

I'm just disgusted that someone like Mia got chosen for this show, in the first place. I mean-- I thought they were supposed to do a bunch of psychological tests, to develop a personality profile for the interesting applicants...

They sure let a big personality problem slip right by them!

Even before the arrest, Mia had a weird personality. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

I'm just disgusted that someone like Mia got chosen for this show, in the first place. I mean-- I thought they were supposed to do a bunch of psychological tests, to develop a personality profile for the interesting applicants...

They sure let a big personality problem slip right by them!

I agree with this, and then I think about this article.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

Where is tonight’s episode?  Ep. 8.  Aug. 21 st.

Yeah, it’s not listed yet. So far this episode is boring, waiting for for the blow up between Tristan and Mia with the dating app.

oh wait, Amber’s insecurity is out again because Dave is rating her a 7.5. Really I think she deserves about a 2 and I’m being kind. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Yeah, it’s not listed yet. So far this episode is boring, waiting for for the blow up between Tristan and Mia with the dating app.

oh wait, Amber’s insecurity is out again because Dave is rating her a 7.5. Really I think she deserves about a 2 and I’m being kind. 

Not listed?  What kind of operation is this?

Just cant look at Mia.  Tristen either.

Dave is a pain in the ass.  Too rigid about everything.  

Pastor Cal is talking about love.  What a joke.  This whole show is a joke lately.

Mia needs some windshield wipers for those fake tears.  What a sad couple.

• Love 1

I agree with what Pastor Cal said about love.

And I also agreed with what Dr. Jessica said to Tristan.  If and when Tristan wants a divorce, he's got to understand WHY, act, not react to stuff.

True story, I had a friend who dated a man for years and then she found out he was lying to her and I mean lying about BIG ASS things, stuff that people aren't supposed to lie about.  I thought she'd kick him to the curb, but she didn't.  She cared more about him, she said it didn't matter.  They were together for about twenty more years, a real "till death do us part."  So, you never know.

I'm getting tired of Amber and her insecurities; she's starting to stress ME out. 

• Love 6

Waaaait...Amber doesn’t want to do laundry or wife things and this is why she ‘never really wanted to get married’. Her rating is now a -5 in my opinion. If she just wanted to get married to have a baby she should have gone to a sperm bank instead. What a joke. 

• Love 8

Amber is clearly a mess.  As someone who was always the "homely friend", I simply do not understand these pretty women who have lower self-esteem than I did.  Amber is steeped in self-loathing; that is why she was still single.  She obviously sabotages her relationships.  Dave says something and she hears something else -- something negative.  She's hypersensitive and sees everything as a criticism.  There is no winning when you're with someone like this.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Waaaait...Amber doesn’t want to do laundry or wife things and this is why she ‘never really wanted to get married’. Her rating is now a -5 in my opinion. If she just wanted to get married to have a baby she should have gone to a sperm bank instead. What a joke. 

What Amber said was that she didn't want to be the wife who did "extra things for her husband."  That's why she never wanted to get married in the first place.  Then what are you doing on the show, Amber?

As someone who was always the "homely friend", I simply do not understand these pretty women who have lower self-esteem than I did.

It's about insides and outsides, "don't compare someone else's outsides with your insides."  Amber's insides and outsides just don't match. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 5

Tired of Mia and Tristan. She'll bat her eyelashes and say what he wants to hear, and he'll forgive her.

Danielle and Bobby are cool in my book. I like that he does little things like making her lunch and doing things to make her day a little bit easier.

Amber makes me want to drink a whole bottle of whiskey. She's stressing ME out.

Seriously, Mia and Amber are the best of who applied and made the cut? 

• Love 8

Wow, just wow.  Amber isn’t for marriage because she doesn’t want to do Dave’s laundry?  You just can’t make this shit up.  

If I see Mia’s head in Tristens chest once more, I will scream.  Why is she always hiding?  Is she wanted in every state?  She’s such a ball of fun.

• Love 12

I think Mia is hiding (or cringing) due to embarrassment about what she did and the public humiliation that followed.  Is she getting counseling for the way she acted on her feelings?  How can she be emotionally ready to commit to a marriage?  This all seems so unhealthy for both of them at this point.  It's painful to watch them struggle. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Wow, just wow.  Amber isn’t for marriage because she doesn’t want to do Dave’s laundry?  You just can’t make this shit up.  

If I see Mia’s head in Tristens chest once more, I will scream.  Why is she always hiding?  Is she wanted in every state?  She’s such a ball of fun.

I noticed she also did this with Pastor Cal. It’s like when she sees a tall African American man she can’t help herself and has to bury herself in his chest. Maybe she learned this with her uncles on her mother’s side?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, qtpye said:

Even before the arrest, Mia had a weird personality. 

Zero personality is more like it.  Out of all the contestants, they picked her?  Maybe not many applied.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Judge Chris said:

I think Mia is hiding (or cringing) due to embarrassment about what she did and the public humiliation that followed.  Is she getting counseling for the way she acted on her feelings?  How can she be emotionally ready to commit to a marriage?  This all seems so unhealthy for both of them at this point.  It's painful to watch them struggle. 

It’s painful period.  She’s a crook, and he’s stupid for believing her.  And they should not even mention love.  That’s insulting to us, the viewers.

• Love 5

Wow ... why oh WHY were Dave and Amber matched up ? I remember he was saying to the experts he wanted a more traditional lifestyle, so why would they pair him with Amber ? Amber is 36, so she should have some better domestic skills than what we are seeing. And come on, it's the very first 2 weeks of marriage to a stranger - did she really get THAT comfortable THAT fast? Actions speak louder than words - go ahead and surprise him with cooking dinner, DO THE DISHES sometimes, fold his clothes every now and then ... "I just never imagined myself doing extra things for my husband"

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I dont think it's so black and white as "she doesnt want to do her husbands laundry" but it was the statement "I never imagined myself doing extra stuff for my husband" or something like that. Not saying this directly means shes not marriage material, but that she seems like shes happier living alone. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

I dont think it's so black and white as "she doesnt want to do her husbands laundry" but it was the statement "I never imagined myself doing extra stuff for my husband" or something like that. Not saying this directly means shes not marriage material, but that she seems like shes happier living alone. 

I agree with this, mostly. 

3 hours ago, Lily247 said:

Wow ... why oh WHY were Dave and Amber matched up ? I remember he was saying to the experts he wanted a more traditional lifestyle, so why would they pair him with Amber ? 

They were almost as bad a match as Mia and Tristan. The so-called "experts" messed up even more than usual, this year.

13 hours ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

Amber is steeped in self-loathing; that is why she was still single.  She obviously sabotages her relationships.  Dave says something and she hears something else -- something negative.  She's hypersensitive and sees everything as a criticism.  There is no winning when you're with someone like this.

When you're right, you're right.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Lily247 said:

During a rough patch during my long marriage I was working just part time and I washed and ironed my husbands work dress shirts so I took them to the laundry and removed them from  the wire hangers and put them on our hangers. 

She either needs to go the sperm bank or figure out how to do her share. Babies really need you to,do that extra stuff for them which involves3 loads of laundry a day.  

You absolutely get emails from dating sites all the time, she didn't count on getting busted. 

• Love 2
On 8/21/2018 at 2:39 PM, humbleopinion said:

You are probably right...any mention of lawyers, warrants would be a ill advised.

You know the other 2 couples were Googling for her warrant as soon as they found out in Cancun....but asked in front of the camera for storyline.....

...maybe that is why Bobby asked if Mia was her real name?