Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: I Want an Equal Partner

• Start Topic

Settled in after two weeks, the couples have the perfect opportunity to spend time with their in-laws and friends; one couple gets a visit from the experts after admitting to struggling with married life.

Geeze Jamie, out of all the questions you could have asked on Unfilteted, did you have to ask them if they pooped in front of their spouses yet?  She’s such a great interviewer .. not.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Geeze Jamie, out of all the questions you could have asked on Unfilteted, did you have to ask them if they pooped in front of their spouses yet?  She’s such a great interviewer .. not.

I gasped when she asked that!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

JamieO did such a good job the last 2 weeks of Unfiltered.. nothing like self sabotage to end that streak.....

I know, I was a little shocked! Jamie seemed to have learned from her mistakes in earlier seasons, a bit... At least, until the pooping thing.

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I wish they would get rid of this Unfiltered show AND her. She's a fame ho and her time is up.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

I wish they would get rid of this Unfiltered show AND her. She's a fame ho and her time is up.

From now on, I’m just going to start with the regular show and forgo Unfilteted.  Tonight, Jamie was too hyper, talking too fast and hi-pitched and not enjoyable at all.  (Auto correct not working.).  

• Love 4

JamieO will have to be tased and  dragged out of the Lifetime studio...her heels dug in and her fingers latched onto the door frame....she knows this is the 14th minute of her 15 minutes of fame.....wonder if she has finagled her way onto the 2 spin off shows.....

• Love 9

So, Amber asks Dave who his celebrity crush is and he describes a woman who is the polar opposite of Amber.  Amber gets her feelings hurt despite Dave assuring her that he’s attracted to her.  This issue festers until outside intervention (i.e. a visit from an expert) is needed.

My daughter just had this same argument with her boyfriend.  My daughter is barely 17-years-old.

• Love 12

The “ experts said this season was going to be the best yet.  Does anyone else think it is the worst so far?  I used to be excited to watch, but not this season.  The others before were much more interesting.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

The “ experts said this season was going to be the best yet.  Does anyone else think it is the worst so far?  I used to be excited to watch, but not this season.  The others before were much more interesting.

Yea I’m not really feeling any of the couples 

• Love 8

"Mia and I have been saying 'I love you,' but I'm not in love with her." - Tristan. While closing his eyes constantly while talking. Does Mia get up early to put on her makeup and get back into bed like Mrs. Maisel?

Amber looks so pretty without makeup. I'm glad to know she doesn't sleep in it.

Edited by Mercolleen
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, AussieBabe said:

Yeah, Mia. Most mothers will understand you lying to their children. Even if it was just initially.

And Zachia is...wow.

Lol I know. I loved “I pray for your because I know they do to pretty girls” ?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

I hope Ambers best friend doesn’t rub off on her.  Her poor husband.  That woman was BAD.

Yes she was. I wouldn’t treat my husband like that 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Wow. Dave is genuinely threatened by a strong woman. He basically just told Amber that she has to be submissive to him.

Did he? Maybe I missed something but I didn’t really get that 

• Love 21