Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Jesse is a tool. Can we start a sock Jesse in the nuts fund.

I'm starting to wonder if the ponytail is fake and sits on top of a short bun of her own hair. 

Jesse really needs to get over himself. I realize he's a millennial and thinks he's the smartest thing ever, but seriously, grow up you overgrown toddler.

Darcey calling him "Babe" constantly grates on my nerves.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Jesse is immature. Says the 42 plus woman wearing leather hot pants. 

Darcy belongs on Real Housewives of Connecticut.

She's such a label- and attention-whore that RHoNJ would be a great fit for her.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Didn’t Jesse’s hairstyle go out of style with the 80’s?

I was hoping it flew away with the Flock of Seagulls 

Edited by OoogleEyes
Im so old I mixed up the Eagles with the Seagulls
  • Love 7
Just now, ECM1231 said:

Tarik,  Hazel flat out told the viewers she wants a better life in the US. These folks are delusional! Yes Tarik she is madly in love with your chubby ( to her) fashion-challenged self!

I actually thought it was kind of nice that he wanted to talk to her first about Dean.

• Love 1

Oh my goodness. His outfit is horrid. I don’t know if Hazel is trying to dress similarly to Tarik or vice versa. They were both wearing plaid, now she’s wearing a white (tasteful) knit/mesh thing while he’s wearing that 90s BDSM get up.

Michael’s hot friend is back. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Darcey, you're 43. Not 63. I'm pretty sure you have the means to fund IVF, but I doubt you'd even need it. Women can conceive naturally at any age. Ask those mummies who have 30+ year olds and surprise babies in their 40s or 50s. I hope she doesn't have a baby with that douche nozzle.

I actually don't know if Darcey has the $$.  Apparently Jesse did some interview and said that she doesn't have a lot of money.  I think it can be difficult to conceive over 40.  I don't have any personal experience, but I've watched friends that age struggle.

• Love 1

A mesh shirt over a white wife beater. Is he aiming to be a model in Kanye's Spring/Summer 2021 collection? I wonder what Tarik dresses like in his professional life. It has to be better, right?!

I know where I've seen that mesh shirt. Down on Bourbon in NOLA after 2 AM. Of course the wearer was wearing leather chaps and a leather hat...

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 4
Just now, SuzyLee said:

OMG, that preview of Angela with Michael’s friends, blowing out a huge puff of cigarette smoke and saying, “That ain’t happenin’.”  I am dying!

Big Ang should have stayed down at the Lobo with her schtick.  

What are you prepared to do for this green card Mikey??

• Love 5
1 minute ago, lucy711 said:

I actually don't know if Darcey has the $$.  Apparently Jesse did some interview and said that she doesn't have a lot of money.  I think it can be difficult to conceive over 40.  I don't have any personal experience, but I've watched friends that age struggle.

Yeah, she spent too much on plastic surgery 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Tarik has the strangest fashion sense. What is that, a double shirt, in his TH?

Lol tarik is not a bad looking guy. idk if he's trying to dress younger or more fashionable but he's not achieving either, he dresses like an urban 25 year old from the late 90s-2000s. I only say that because he reminds me of outfits my brother (who is just a couple years younger than him) would wear back then. I know for a fact he had that mesh shirt lol

• Love 6