Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Angela...nobody wants to see your décolletage or tits hanging out. You may not have known anything about the culture, but if you looked around, you'd realise that the women are modestly dressed. Look at what his mum and the lady beside her were wearing. Look at what women walking around the city have on. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

That constant flat ironing isn't doing her any favors, either.

It's certainly not going to help her stop sweating.

I think she’s in the midst of menopause. The sweating, the short temper etc. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

What if Ximena knows Melissa?

Didn't I hear him say that she messaged him? I kind of suspect that Melissa gave her his number and said "hey, here's an easy mark. He'll give you cash and you don't have to give up that much to him."

Angela, Michael isn't your ideal mate obviously. Go home. Find a local bar to pick up a guy in that appreciates staring at your tits and overbleached hair.

Karine has completely figured out how to manipulate Poll. He may be an idiot, but she's a lazy child. He needs to stop dipping his wick.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Maybe Plan B will work for Ricky. Maybe she's a nice woman that he'll have actual chemistry with.

At least he's making better use of his time.

And, he's realizing that the other chick just isn't that into him.

Ricky don't lose that number.

From what we’ve seen in the sneak peeks, Ximena is much prettier than Melissa.

• Love 1

Darcey, you're 43. Not 63. I'm pretty sure you have the means to fund IVF, but I doubt you'd even need it. Women can conceive naturally at any age. Ask those mummies who have 30+ year olds and surprise babies in their 40s or 50s. I hope she doesn't have a baby with that douche nozzle.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 2