Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

On 8/19/2018 at 8:06 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

Poor Ricky. His penis is getting impatient. It planned this whole trip!

Hilarious!!

On 8/26/2018 at 11:14 PM, DVDFreaker said:

You would if there is an emergency 

Didn't you learn anything when Danielle took her Tell All pizza to the van?

On 8/27/2018 at 12:51 AM, iwasish said:

Rachel made an interesting remark. “Last time I slept with a man, I got pregnant”

she already has two kids with different fathers, is she going for #3?

Lucy may not be calling Jon, daddy, but someone else might!

Rachel's picker is broken, if it exists at all.  She's no longer with her first daughter's dad, Lucy's dad is a married, soon to be divorced father of 4 with whom she was planning to live (my guess is until she hooked up with TLC), and now she's with puppet Jon.  She's totally unacquainted with common sense, birth control or, most importantly, self-control.

Edited by Guest
On 8/26/2018 at 9:27 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Doesn’t she realize that his new wife will take good care of her in her old age? 

Uh, Karine can't even take care of herself .

18 hours ago, HahYallDoin said:

Angela, Angela, Angela...

Gifting Mama the oh-so-tacky Lord's Prayer purse in a Dollar Tree bag is beyond pedestrian. Instead of buying a gift bag from the Dollar Tree, she reused the bag that previously held her pork rinds, body spray, circus peanuts, toothpicks and aluminum foil. 

Hanging your cheap ass bleach blonde clip in extension on the bedside lamp is ridiculous. It looks like a bleached sloth is chilling there while you and Michael bump uglies. 

DEAD! *wipes coffee off screen* @HahYallDoin, you win the prize from me for best descriptive comment from last episode! It's a gift basket containing a poop emoji pillow, lumberjack hat, fanny pack, red makeup bag,, Marlboros, Ortega salsa, hand sanitizer, and a coupon for a pizza. 

• Love 11

Glad I could give you a good laugh! Hope your screen is ok ;)

I accept my gift basket with sincerest thanks. Your generosity has now relieved me of doing any Christmas shopping this year for those in my family who I care the least about. I'll take the gifts, from my above riches, for each person and rather than use my nice wrapping paper, I'll simply gather my own used Dollar Tree bags and place the gifts in them.

Oh what a sea of white it will be under my tree this year for our extended family Christmas party...

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, readheaded said:

What's the deal with Karine?  She just seems like a depressive, clingy mess.

There's alot of speculation that she's already pregnant, which is why she's begging Paul to hurry up and make a baby "so we don't fight"  yea good plan.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, readheaded said:

What's the deal with Karine?  She just seems like a depressive, clingy mess.

Since their first season, we haven't heard of Karine going to school or working.  I believe she has been depending on cash from Paul.  She's unmotivated in every way except to lock Paul down with a baby and live off him.  Her parents have done her a disservice; Karine won't even clean up after herself and is stuck in "child mode". 

Jesse can F off about etiquette, hey Jesse how about you embrace the culture. You are in New York not Europe,

This 24 yo Dutchman telling the 38 yo American how to eat NY pizza and being RUDE about it, is just too much.  Nothing is too small for them to argue about.  He is gaslighting her in the worst way.  Condescending tone, arguing, pushing  all of her insecurity buttons, then telling her how much he loves her?  He needs to tell her he will never marry her; he never really loved her as she is; and he doesn't want to have anything to do with her ever again.  That would be the kindest thing he could do.  Let her make a clean break without any illusions and move on with her life.

As for Ricky, I can feel zero sympathy for him because he is looking for someone so out of his league.  Melissa is a Kylie K. wannabe who wants to keep the Ricky$$$ coming in.  This is his chance to wake up and realize nothing will ever happen between them.  If he weren't so delusional, I might feel sorry for him, but I can't.

Tarik got a nice look into his future with Hazel.  That religion is part of her package....he'd better run before he commits to those marathon services every week.....

Michael also got a nice look into his future with Angela.  Her inability to let him Be The Man should be a dealbreaker for him, but his love for his Idea of America might be greater than his pride....we shall see.  

Edited by Eme
  • Love 6

I’m not sure if I should post in this thread or not, but I’m currently watching the Before the 90 Days marathon. Please move my post if I’m in the wrong place!

Today while we’re painting our kitchen, I’m making my lovely husband watch, or listen to, this Before The 90 Days craziness. I need to catch up so this marathon is the perfect chance. Here’s my take:

Angela and Michael: “Jesus, take the wheeeellll.” (Carrie Underwood)

Ricky and Melissa: “We’re livin’ la vida loca.” (Ricky Martin)

Darcey: “I'll be crying, crying, crying, over you.” (Roy Orbison)

Jesse: “Change my pitch up, smack my bitch up.” (Prodigy) I swear he’s a low rent Patrick Bateman. It really pisses me off after I see the living conditions of Hazel, Karine etc. that these two are wasting all of this beautiful food. The pizza, the salmon and it looks like they’re going to bitch about a nice looking cut of beef later on tonight’s new episode.

Tariq and Hazel: “She ain’t nothing but a  Golddigger.” (Kanye West) And, I can’t say that I blame her one bit. 

Rachel and Jon: “May it be when darkness falls, your heart will be true, you walk a lonely road, oh how far you are from home.” (May It Be, Enya from The Lord Of The Rings. I picked this song because he’s so Hobbit-like and I’m a big dork!) I don’t know, maybe I’m alone in hoping they make it. I hope it works for them. They are perfect for each other in my mind because they are both so charmingly vacant. Plus, that Lucy is the cutest, chubby lil’ punkin’ ever! 

Paul: “Jealousy's an ugly word, but you don't seem to care, converse behind my back, but now I'm here, I’ll burn it down.” (Avenged Sevenfold)

Karine: “Don’t ever talk to a girl who says she just has a friend.” (Biz Markie)

On a side note, and this is going to make me sound insane, I cringe every time someone compares Paul and his relationship with his mom to Norman Bates! It’s all because my childhood crush, Freddie Highmore, played Norman Bates on Bates Motel. For several years as a young teenager I was convinced Freddie Highmore and I had a cosmic connection. I might not be wrong. *wink*  We’re almost exactly one year apart in age. He’s playing a surgeon on tv, I married a man who’s just finished his training in trauma surgery. (Twilight Zone theme playing...). Anyway, I’m sorry but Paul could not match Freddie and his beauty as Norman, or in any other situation or role, in his wildest dreams. And, his mama ain’t no Vera Farmiga either!

• Love 2

I'm watching the bonus scenes in the More to Love epi, and Rachel and Jon are having a tea leaf reading. The reader said that Rachel is going to have another baby--a boy, and poor Jon looks spooked. It was his idea to get the reading, and after she said that, he changed his tune to, "I don't know if I believe in that."

• Love 2

Ricky to me is like a stalker.  Did he and Melissa discuss him coming to see her, or did he just invite himself to her country?

Yikes, Jon and Rachel.  True love ❤️ right.

Folks, you’re not dating if you’re not in the same room, in real life.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4

Rachel...maybe going on a discovery journey about your beau isn't the time to bring your innocent baby into the fold. There's so much you don't know about him. His friends are being really selective about their words, and there are so many awkward pauses Turtle spill the tea. I think you know more than you're letting on, and you being shushed screams red flag! And leaving the baby with his mum after a few days? I'm not sure I would've done that.

• Love 5

Karine's skin is absolutely awful in her THs. All that shit Pole brought, and he couldn't bring anything to help her skin? I guess there was no room with the emoji pillows and unicorn slippers. What in the world is going on with it? It's hard to believe he was just there four months prior to them filming this. Pregnancy will do that to you, though.

• Love 2
Just now, LilaFowler said:

When Paul babbles on about cleaning, I imagine him in a Hazmat suit, vigorously scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush.

Well, you never know where those nasty penis fish may be hiding.

• Love 4

Angela....put the girls away. 

Ricky is a schmuck. Oh it didn't work it with Melissa? Backup plan let's go. Dude, that is a seriously horrible example to show your daughters. Twenty seconds ago Melissa was the one you were going to propose to, but you're still prowling on Colombian Cupid? *eye roll*

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Bubbacat said:

Is Ricky really going to meet up with another Colombian babe? Seriously? Ricky, Ricky, Ricky. Bless your heart. Idiot. (See "Paul".)

I said that Ricky is desperate last week and that proves it

• Love 2