Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh goody, a reprise of the riveting stair climbing sequence. I'd forgotten. 

I totally don't get this format of theirs.  They spend a fortune sending producers over there / wherever, hiring sound people and cinematographers, and they must have hours of film they don't show, but instead keep doubling back. How many times have we seen, for example, Rachel standing in Paddington Station looking "alone"?  Just use more of the film you have, people.  Or maybe they are re-showing things a gazillion times for those of us who left the room for a second to get another bottle of wine and might have missed something?  Hard to figure.

• Love 6

Ok I have to eat my words. 

Paul is actually not bad looking!! He is the type of guy that would look much more handsome with an extra 10-15lbs to fill out his face a bit and nicer clothes (that fit). His facial structure is nice. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Chippings said:

I totally don't get this format of theirs.  They spend a fortune sending producers over there / wherever, hiring sound people and cinematographers, and they must have hours of film they don't show, but instead keep doubling back. How many times have we seen, for example, Rachel standing in Paddington Station looking "alone"?  Just use more of the film you have, people.  Or maybe they are re-showing things a gazillion times for those of us who left the room for a second to get another bottle of wine and might have missed something?  Hard to figur

Without that and the endless commercials, the show would be 15minutes long.

• Love 7

Pole's mum is right. He does need to be able to take care of himself. RIght now, he's living with his mother and he's trying to bring a wife who wants to have a baby immediately. You might want to get your own home and be able to support said wife and baby FIRST.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Ok I have to eat my words. 

Paul is actually not bad looking!! He is the type of guy that would look much more handsome with an extra 10-15lbs to fill out his face a bit and nicer clothes (that fit). His facial structure is nice. 

At least he looked cleaner this time! 

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh for crying out loud. She's not upset that she won't be at the wedding! She does not want you to get married at all! 

Doesn’t she realize that his new wife will take good care of her in her old age? 

• Love 1

Ricky Fannypack is so sad and delusional I feel bad for laughing at him

Rachel life choices are questionable but her and Paul Bunyons relationship seem real. Shes the only American on this cycle with nothing to offer and not getting used. I think old John Henry really loves her.

• Love 7

I was thinking about Angela and the Nigerian dress situation.  As a white woman, I'd feel strange in Nigerian dress.  I would do it if I was in love with a man from that country, but I would most certainly have reservations.  There's the whole conversation about cultural appropriation happening in the USA, and it would concern me that someone might be offended.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Doesn’t she realize that his new wife will take good care of her in her old age? 

Karine won't be around that long. Mother Paul knows no woman is going to put up with him.

Speaking of, didn't Jon's sister say something to Rachel that she hasn't been around him long enough to be bored yet?

• Love 4
Just now, BradandJanet said:

Karine won't be around that long. Mother Paul knows no woman is going to put up with him.

Speaking of, didn't Jon's sister say something to Rachel that she hasn't been around him long enough to be bored yet?

Yes to your comment about Karine.  Have an anchor baby and get a green card.  That's her mission.  She's not even really hiding it at this point!

• Love 2

I actually get Jon's POV. I don't think you should teach a child to call someone dad. *side eyeing Nicole* It's one thing if a child feels naturally inclined to call someone that. It's another to teach them that. I don't know. Rachel, it's the first couple of days. Chill!

Oh Ricky. Just enjoy your trip and forget about Melissa.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, lucy711 said:

Okay...maybe Rachel and Jon should get married before having the "dad" conversation.  Also..what if the biological dad decided he wanted to be in her life one day?

Then he will be the real dad and Jon will be the step father

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, snarkish said:

Okay, feel free to rip me to shreds.

Mr. Snarkish has a dark beard, although not quite as bushy as Jon's, and looking at his is giving me a little tingle. 

I have a thing for beards...

You're good. I would give Paul Bunyon some ass *Kayne shrug*

• Love 2