Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate: Bt90D Live Chat

Just now, Rabbittron said:

Dorogo is the greatest I emailed and ask for live chat for 90 Day Fiance and guess what we got it!

Oh yay! I was hoping we'd get a live chat for it :) Let the snark continue! 

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

Dorogo is the greatest I emailed and ask for live chat for 90 Day Fiance and guess what we got it!

Yay thank you so much for contacting him to arrange that!!

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Kazzy25 said:

Jesse looks awful. That fake tan...and his chin is all red underneath. And those pants! It’s like the makeup and styling people had it out for him!

Hubby and I hope that production did that to him on purpose.  He looked TERRIBLE. 

• Like 2

On 10/14/2018 at 8:02 PM, Kazzy25 said:

Jesse looks awful. That fake tan...and his chin is all red underneath. And those pants! It’s like the makeup and styling people had it out for him!

We're seeing his true colors. 

• Like 5

On 10/14/2018 at 8:49 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

My plastic surgeon does all the injectables (and for that matter so does my gyno and dentist).  I cannot believe anyone would continue to inject her, they cannot be that hard up for money.

To be clear, when I hear the phrase “plastic surgery” I think cutting, stitching, anesthesiologists etc. To me, fillers, Botox, laser therapy etc is not plastic surgery no matter who is providing the service.  

One of the posters mentioned they’d like to see Jesse again on 90D and see if he plays it the same way. I have to say, as much as i hated him and his horrid personality and herpes simplex 10 lips - i too would be curious!  Did Darcey just bring out the absolute worst in him? Did they scam us all and laugh about their antics after filming?  Would there be validation that Jesse is a controlling freakozoid?  It looks like Darcey & twin Stacey are both dating younger foreigners ,( looking for another season on 90Days possibly?)  i bet these reality tv whores - Jesse,Darcey &Stacey are desperate for more tv time. 

I know there will probably be a NO WAY ! keep Jesse OFF my tv ! But I’m just so damn curious !!??i hate his face but I’ve got to know !

it was GLORIOUS how BAD Jesse looked on the tell all. ???

• Like 4

On 10/14/2018 at 10:08 PM, magemaud said:

Sorry, late to the party. My daughters made me “Princess Toast.” 

That commercial actually drives me batty.  "I have no idea what's in princess toast."  Ah, Dear, have a quick glance and you can clearly see what's in princess toast, you moron.  

• Like 9

22 hours ago, kacesq said:

Can someone tell me what triggered the Rachel/Angela throwdown? It seemed like they were answering questions and then boom! Angela went into Hulk Mode...that being said, I wanted to smack Rachel's smugness off her face.  You could tell she thought she was better than the other losers, in that she is actually *married* and didn't meet SimpleJon on a dating site...but yeah, he's still a felon with no job and imo, clear anger issues so congrats, Rachel! We are all so jealous of your fairy tale...

I do know why, but I don't think I can write it here because it's an outside issue and potential spoiler. I'll go put the information on the Angela and Michael thread right now.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

I am beside myself with joy! See you all over there!

• Like 4

On 10/15/2018 at 11:47 PM, DNR said:

Did Darcey just bring out the absolute worst in him?

Jesse is a douche no matter what, I'm sure, but Darcey her nattering and drama made me very stabby and would probably bring the worst out in anyone. I'm usually calm and let things roll of my back but I seriously don't know if I could have held it together around her for long. My conclusion is that they're both a couple of narcissists who brought out the worst in each other and they up'd the drama for the cameras because they're basically a couple of Z list famewhores. I think Darcey presented slightly better during the Tell-All, but even still her thirst was so bloody obvious - Jesse was his usual annoying self and I wanted to slap his face. 

• Like 1

90 Day Fiance is a separate show and should be discussed in its own forum. 

Here is a link to that show's Live Chat:

ON 10/14/2018 AT 9:49 PM,  BALTIMORE BETTY SAID: 

"My plastic surgeon does all the injectables (and for that matter so does my gyno and dentist).  I cannot believe anyone would continue to inject her, they cannot be that hard up for money."

To be clear, when I hear the phrase “plastic surgery” I think cutting, stitching, anesthesiologists etc. To me, fillers, Botox, laser therapy etc is not plastic surgery no matter who is providing the service.  

It looks like she's already had a facelift with some cheek implants, in addition to the fillers and Botox. Her skin is very taut on her face (which is especially evident when she makes the cry face).  

• Like 1