Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, Kazzy25 said:

Jesse looks awful. That fake tan...and his chin is all red underneath. And those pants! It’s like the makeup and styling people had it out for him!

Hubby and I hope that production did that to him on purpose.  He looked TERRIBLE. 

• Love 2
On 10/14/2018 at 8:02 PM, Kazzy25 said:

Jesse looks awful. That fake tan...and his chin is all red underneath. And those pants! It’s like the makeup and styling people had it out for him!

We're seeing his true colors. 

• Love 5
On 10/14/2018 at 8:49 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

My plastic surgeon does all the injectables (and for that matter so does my gyno and dentist).  I cannot believe anyone would continue to inject her, they cannot be that hard up for money.

To be clear, when I hear the phrase “plastic surgery” I think cutting, stitching, anesthesiologists etc. To me, fillers, Botox, laser therapy etc is not plastic surgery no matter who is providing the service.  

One of the posters mentioned they’d like to see Jesse again on 90D and see if he plays it the same way. I have to say, as much as i hated him and his horrid personality and herpes simplex 10 lips - i too would be curious!  Did Darcey just bring out the absolute worst in him? Did they scam us all and laugh about their antics after filming?  Would there be validation that Jesse is a controlling freakozoid?  It looks like Darcey & twin Stacey are both dating younger foreigners ,( looking for another season on 90Days possibly?)  i bet these reality tv whores - Jesse,Darcey &Stacey are desperate for more tv time. 

I know there will probably be a NO WAY ! keep Jesse OFF my tv ! But I’m just so damn curious !!??i hate his face but I’ve got to know !

it was GLORIOUS how BAD Jesse looked on the tell all. ???

• Love 4
On 10/14/2018 at 10:08 PM, magemaud said:

Sorry, late to the party. My daughters made me “Princess Toast.” 

That commercial actually drives me batty.  "I have no idea what's in princess toast."  Ah, Dear, have a quick glance and you can clearly see what's in princess toast, you moron.  

• Love 9
22 hours ago, kacesq said:

Can someone tell me what triggered the Rachel/Angela throwdown? It seemed like they were answering questions and then boom! Angela went into Hulk Mode...that being said, I wanted to smack Rachel's smugness off her face.  You could tell she thought she was better than the other losers, in that she is actually *married* and didn't meet SimpleJon on a dating site...but yeah, he's still a felon with no job and imo, clear anger issues so congrats, Rachel! We are all so jealous of your fairy tale...

I do know why, but I don't think I can write it here because it's an outside issue and potential spoiler. I'll go put the information on the Angela and Michael thread right now.

• Love 1
On 10/15/2018 at 11:47 PM, DNR said:

Did Darcey just bring out the absolute worst in him?

Jesse is a douche no matter what, I'm sure, but Darcey her nattering and drama made me very stabby and would probably bring the worst out in anyone. I'm usually calm and let things roll of my back but I seriously don't know if I could have held it together around her for long. My conclusion is that they're both a couple of narcissists who brought out the worst in each other and they up'd the drama for the cameras because they're basically a couple of Z list famewhores. I think Darcey presented slightly better during the Tell-All, but even still her thirst was so bloody obvious - Jesse was his usual annoying self and I wanted to slap his face. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Looking forward to this shitshow tonight... Are we carrying on the Roni's tradition, or do we need to start a new one ?

Let's keep it open and see what develops. So many snarkastic possibilities await. But Roni or popcorn are good starts.

Edited by BradandJanet
To respond to the comment, not my misreading of it.
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I am putting the finishing touches on my 12 piece collection for my cat to wear in honor of tonight, its called Désespérée pour Chatte 

Lol!

Too bad Darcey's boutique went belly up. This collection could have saved the place. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Looking forward to this shitshow tonight... Are we carrying on the Roni's tradition, or do we need to start a new one ?

I’m not sure if I’m going to feel much like eating after I try to dress my cats up in little outfits.

(JK,  I don’t have any cats.)

Edited by PityFree
Typos
  • Love 2
On 10/15/2018 at 3:46 PM, Drogo said:

Here we go again... since the Bt90D Live Chat worked out as such a happy little happyplace.   

This thread will remain open all season, so you can use it during the episodes or afterwards.  During the episodes, it'll get pretty nutty.  Get ready. 

Live chat will unlock the day of the premiere, ahead of the episode.

Some ground rules:

1)  Don't touch the windows of my car.

2)  Don't kiss me during Ramadan, even if we're getting married.

3)  Don't be rude to other posters.

4)  Don't be lazy.

5)  No male strippers under any circumstances or I will make you stop talking to your best friend.   

6)  As with any episode threads, don't post any spoilers or social media information. 

7) Bring me my red bag with my MAYKUP!

• Love 14

I just started watching and my first season was the recent 90 days before which just finished and since I had fun chatting with you guys I figured I would watch this too. In preparation I watched a few reruns of season 5 they had on this week and there was so much to snark on, I wish I would have started watching this show sooner. Let the games begin....

• Love 3
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

She's a pretty bartender and has to go to another country to get a man? GTFO!

Maybe because of the 2 kids it is more difficult to date  in the US? (I have no idea. I don’t have kids.)

• Love 1