Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Tarik did not say Nigeria is the scam country of the world? He's engaged to someone who clearly stated she wanted a guy to take her out of the Philippines....

High and mighty Ta-reek, getting ready to bring over his email order bride....

• Love 10

So I rewound to the 6 Americans slot. Angela claims not to have spoken to Michael since she left Nigeria, ignoring 50 calls, yet happily said she's still engaged to him when her original segment started.

Uggggh.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I still have no clue as to why Pole insists he "loves" Kreeny. I mean, WHY?! She's not attractive; she's not well-educated; she's not interesting or seemingly interested in anything; she's not hard-working; she's not even English-speaking, FGS!

She's willing.

• Love 2

If Angela had actually gone after Rachel, sorry, Rach, but you're toast.  Rachel couldn't even rely on outrunning her bc Big Ang would gain enough momentum that there'd be no stopping her.  Unless Rach did a zig zag motion, I don't think Ang has quite the turning radius....

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

And he’s content with the game he’s playing. 

And he can still have girlfriends because his wife is in the US and what she doesn't know won't hurt her. 

Can somebody explain why Rachel had to marry him while she was visiting? Is there some UK thing they're trying to satisfy or make it easier for him to come to the States, since he would be married and not just a fiance?

Just now, Granny58 said:

She's willing.

Karine's probably the only woman willing to say she loves Paul.  Paul said at the beginning of this show that he was glad to be back the USA because he had electricity, clean water, and air conditioning.  I'm sure Karine wants that, too!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

See you all next week for 90 Day OG, right? Mods? Live chat? Please??

You guys were on fire tonight! My stomach hurts. Cheers!

This! I haven’t laughed this hard in ages it was so nice to hear everyone everyone’s comments about the show. You’re all so clever and funny!

• Love 7

When I feel sorry for myself for still single while all my friends are married and having kids, I will turn this on and realize that I have it WAYYYYY better than all these people.

It's amazing what standard you put yourself to when you get that desperate. 

And no, none of them are prizes but goodness gracious, there are NO winners. Except Ximena (sp) because she's awesome. And I hope she's with a real hot dude!

• Love 15

Darcey you idiot .  When Jesse wanted to hug you should have said No Thanks I’ll pass , good luck to you. 

Awww rip off ! I’d love a Grangela vs Rachel throwdown ! I’d definitely put my money on Granny . ( unless Rachel got some assault tips from Jon ) 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

And he can still have girlfriends because his wife is in the US and what she doesn't know won't hurt her. 

Can somebody explain why Rachel had to marry him while she was visiting? Is there some UK thing they're trying to satisfy or make it easier for him to come to the States, since he would be married and not just a fiance?

On a previous episode, she met with a lawyer and they decided that it was better to go through the spouse process rather than the K1 process.  Plus, I think she just did it because she wanted to.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

If Angela had actually gone after Rachel, sorry, Rach, but you're toast.  Rachel couldn't even rely on outrunning her bc Big Ang would gain enough momentum that there'd be no stopping her.  Unless Rach did a zig zag motion, I don't think Ang has quite the turning radius....

Serpentine Rach, Serpentine.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

So I rewound to the 6 Americans slot. Angela claims not to have spoken to Michael since she left Nigeria, ignoring 50 calls, yet happily said she's still engaged to him when her original segment started.

Well sure. How else could she pick a huge fight, tear off her ring, throw it down on the floor with great force, and flounce off set? Its what she knows and she was clearly prepared to work that gag for all it was worth. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Shit, Angela would have dropped dead in five seconds, woman looks like she smokes 23456 cigarettes a day.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

LOL... Angela definitely doesn't have the turning radius.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I want Princess Toast!

I was just thinking that I would like someone to make me Princess Toast.  I guess I will have to make do with banana bread. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Ugh - Darcey's sea-hag hair extensions.

Ugh- Darcey leaving slooooowly "bye Jesse" (moving so slowly towards the door giving him one, two, three, one thousand chances to stop her.  so romantical.)

Followed by her "Exit, stage left".  Like Snagglepuss.  I died.  

• Love 5

J: "Darcy, if you would please join me in my room now."

D: "I don't think I should, because you don't really love me (you just keep me hanging on)."

J: "I mean only that it will give you some time to work on yourself and your issues with aggression and lying and Loub-lobbing. I am trying to be helpful." 

D: "Get out! This isn't love! You're going to make me throw my shoes onto the floor again! I need a tiny forkful of carrot cake! For THIS I wore my best red bath towel and new fake eyelashes?!"

J: "Calm down, Babe. I am going back to Amsterdam because I have been unable to improve you. Now if you would be a good Darcy and drive me again to the airport, but please do better with traffic and timing, yes?" 

D: "I'll do it, but only because you hugged me on TV. Just let me grab my designer stripper heels and designer hooker jacket. See? We DO love each other."

J: "Whatever you say, Babe. Can you get the car now?"

• Love 13

Am watching the first hour or so that I missed. Pole, you are going to ask Kreeny to get a DNA test to ensure the kid is yours? I'd be happy too to get back to the US and have decent water, electricity, etc.

Who style Ang in the pink top and lacy leggings?

ATM error? Yeah, the bank would notice something suspicious especially if you are in a country such as Nigeria.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

I thought she meant she hadn’t spoken to Michael since she found out he called her “Elder” and broke up with him during their segment of the Tell All which could have been earlier in the day. Just like Paul saying Karine hadn’t responded to him after they were filmed 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, JackRyan88 said:

Loved Paul’s comment about his time in prison, “...that’s one thing you learn in prison is never point your finger at someone.”  Sounds like he learned that well in prison.  

And once again, Shaun misses a golden opportunity.  I didn't know that Paul had actually been incarcerated........Who did he point a finger at?  A guard?  A prisoner?  What happened to him???

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Rachel get your dirty boot off the couch, do you do that at home?  She is quite the scrappy little bitch isn't she, all because Angela said she didn't know Jon that well. Birds of a feather.

I suspect Rachel has instigated more than a couple of flights herself, all while knowing men would step in and save her just like they did tonight.

• Love 6