Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"the steak incident" hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I may never recover from this. 

Right?  I laughed myself off the sofa at that.  My hubby must think I'm drunk or something- lol.

• Love 10

Sorry - Rachel is trash but Grangela is trashier.  Grangela didn't have to make a comment.  And she really likes to throw the fact she's fifty-two but don't you EVEN dare mention it she's fifty-two. What a bunch of trashy people.

• Love 20
29 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Paul is an abusive asshole. "What do I do to you that's bad?" How about humiliating her on national TV and gas lighting her asshole?

Basically, with Paul, everything he does is bad. And, that's why he couldn't find a woman in his town. They all know that.

• Love 7

I am on Team Angela.  She is right.  Rachel is a fake bitch, who is married to a felon with a shit load of debt.  She is the last person who should be commenting on someone else's relationship. 

• Love 11
Just now, Adeejay said:

I am on Team Angela.  She is right.  Rachel is a fake bitch, who is married to a felon with a shit load of debt.  She is the last person who should be commenting on someone else's relationship. 

Me too, Rachel is awfully smug for somebody whose own life is a mess.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, aliya said:

I so wanted to go there, but thought it would be too heavy for the board. I am 4 degrees from Hitler (yes, little black girl from DC is 4 degrees from Hitler) and watch WWII/Nazi documentaries all the time. Jesse would be just what Adolf was looking for.

Agree.  Thought thrice about posting it.  But Jesse looks so much like Hitlers prototype.  I was just making an observation. 

I am now loling at hubby and I in London, far from our home in Wisconsin, discussing 90 day and Jesse.  Like we have nothing more important in our lives.  

• Love 5
Just now, Adeejay said:

At least Rachel didn’t walk off like a Springer reject.  Go away Angela and dream of fucking Trump.

• Love 8

I swear Angela is like a human version of Yosemite Sam. Guns blazing constantly. PLEASE, don't come back to Georgia. Do us ATL folks a favor. 

I have half an eye open and hand cramps. The traumas! But I loved every minute! Early work tomorrow. I will miss all of you snarkies!

• Love 17

nah.. Rachel just didn't want herself lumped into what Grangela was comparing everyone. It was Grangela who initiated the argument. And then real classy by flipping her the bird and telling her to fuck off!??!  Yeah.. stay classy Grangela

• Love 17