Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, aliya said:

I so wanted to go there, but thought it would be too heavy for the board. I am 4 degrees from Hitler (yes, little black girl from DC is 4 degrees from Hitler) and watch WWII/Nazi documentaries all the time. Jesse would be just what Adolf was looking for.

My friend and I offline just refer to him as Hitler youth. I have been tempted to say something but I just stuck with "psychopath."

Edited by usernameG
  • Love 4

I still have no clue as to why Pole insists he "loves" Kreeny. I mean, WHY?! She's not attractive; she's not well-educated; she's not interesting or seemingly interested in anything; she's not hard-working; she's not even English-speaking, FGS!

• Love 14
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I still have no clue as to why Pole insists he "loves" Kreeny. I mean, WHY?! She's not attractive; she's not well-educated; she's not interesting or seemingly interested in anything; she's not hard-working; she's not even English-speaking, FGS!

Because she’ll have sex with him.

• Love 10