Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Jesse feigning shock and disgust that he dated Darcey just to come to America. Don't give up your day job Jesse because you're a bad actor.

I don't think Jesse hung onto to Darcy to come to the States. I think he did it for shits and giggles and the fact that she allowed him to treat her like shit

• Love 9
Just now, Major Bigtime said:

Just in case anyone forgot ....

79114E9A-D338-4FAD-B356-222B0A1F6E8B.jpeg

I didn’t watch last season- wow she was so much prettier in her before photo. Very fresh looking. The light hair does look good; why couldn’t she have just dyed her hair and not fuck up her face?!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I'm diabetic, too. My friend is a doctor who knows I'm diabetic, yet insists on bringing me homemade pies, caramel sauce, cakes...  He's a good baker and is teaching the son, but gracious. I had to tease him tonight about bringing sweets to a diabetic (a diabetic on veg KETO, for crying out loud, trying to get off of medication). He said it was ok - there wasn't any frosting on it. : )  Love 'em. I just split the food with my son. 

Mr. Snarkish is the world's worst Diabetic, unfortunately.

Worried about your daughters being around drama? Really?  You got arrested for fighting with your sister.  While drunk. At the home you share with your children and sister. I have a feeling your daughters are used to your craziness. 

What you see is two Borderline Personalities at work. 

• Love 11

At least Rachel wore a proper bra. I seem boob/bra obsessed this evening lol apologies. Jon and Rachel act like they are in high school and Jon definitely has an anger problem. Sorry Jon A LOT of men who have no criminal record gladly take on step kids, you are not a rare breed. Rachel "He is not a thief" ummm I'd prefer a thief thanks. He damaged someone's eye for fuck sake! When he went off about fighting it was scary. Poor Lucy.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I missed Angela's catfish pictures, does anybody know where I can see them? Did they show them this episode?

They did very briefly. One was clearly from the Jurassic age, the other was taken with a vaseline-smeared camera

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

We were in London recently.  Went to the Imperial War Museum and they had a huge floor full of holocaust displays   The pics of the Aryan youth looked like Jesse Hubby and I both marveled over it  

That said, clearly Jesse isn’t Aryan or anything like it   The pics there of the Hitler youth were so similar to him, hair and mouth and all  

Actually if Jesse is 100% Dutch they (nazis) would consider him Aryan since the Dutch are a Germanic people. /takes off history nerd glasses 

Of course Aryan is not really a thing, unless you're Persian but let's not quibble over minor details. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Kareem said:

What Just Happened Shaun seems like a lion tamer tonight rather than her usual confused self. Too funny.  

She must have read here. Come on Shaun, reveal yourself! We don't bite. 

3 minutes ago, snarkish said:

Mr. Snarkish is the world's worst Diabetic, unfortunately.

Ha, he hasn't met my husband. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She should sue her plastic surgeon.

I don’t think it was plastic surgery. It looks more like Botox and fillers. Darcey is a discount kind of chick. Plastics are expensive and cash up front. 

Just now, hisbunkie said:

I don’t think it was plastic surgery. It looks more like Botox and fillers. Darcey is a discount kind of chick. Plastics are expensive and cash up front. 

My plastic surgeon does all the injectables (and for that matter so does my gyno and dentist).  I cannot believe anyone would continue to inject her, they cannot be that hard up for money.

3 minutes ago, Lillith said:

Actually if Jesse is 100% Dutch they (nazis) would consider him Aryan since the Dutch are a Germanic people. /takes off history nerd glasses 

Of course Aryan is not really a thing, unless you're Persian but let's not quibble over minor details. 

I so wanted to go there, but thought it would be too heavy for the board. I am 4 degrees from Hitler (yes, little black girl from DC is 4 degrees from Hitler) and watch WWII/Nazi documentaries all the time. Jesse would be just what Adolf was looking for.

• Love 10