Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I must confess, I left a family member that I was visiting in a nursing home to get home in time for the snark.  I should feel guilty but I can’t wait to run out of that place.

You gotta do what you gotta do. Snark is the first priority.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Sarah couldn't be bothered to have her hair color fixed, a haircut, and dress properly for the occasion? She looks like she's going down to CVS or the beach. She's a strange one to read. Methinks she doth protest too much that she's cool with everything, man...ugh, that tacky music... 

I think Sarah saw negative things written about her at first, and is going out of her way to show she’s a sweetheart.  I also think she really loves being on camera.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I must confess, I left a family member that I was visiting in a nursing home to get home in time for the snark.  I should feel guilty but I can’t wait to run out of that place.

I love all you Snarkers! I have found my true family. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

The flowers cost thousands of dollars. Tent rental, furniture rental and probably cleaning after the day, table and chair rentals, linen rentals, plate, glassware rentals, liquor, liquor license, food costs, etc.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

You did the right thing.  We're a family here too, you know.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

That's right. Your weird, drunk, snarky family. Now please pass the vodka. 

Speaking of which, why isn't Drogo posting in the live thread lately??

• Useful 2
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

When my ex-husband remarried I sent my ex a gift and called him on the day of the wedding to wish him well and let him know we would forever be a family and his wife was part of that family. Thirty years later I still feel the same. The new wife had nothing to do with our divorce and she’s been a great step mother. 

When my ex told me he was going to marry his 19yo girlfriend, I looked at him and said, “She’s a lucky girl.” He wasn’t sure if he should take me seriously or not. I got into my car and laughed my ass off.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I’m not going to put this on Sarah alone. Michael asked her and @pproved it. On the other hand, the kids will be forever grateful that their parents are civil adults. 

When my ex-husband remarried I sent my ex a gift and called him on the day of the wedding to wish him well and let him know we would forever be a family and his wife was part of that family. Thirty years later I still feel the same. The new wife had nothing to do with our divorce and she’s been a great step mother. 

A gift and a good luck call are appropriate. Officiating is not.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Oh gosh, I'm with you. Nursing homes have been in my life since childhood. Sometimes i would literally feel chills of relief as soon as i wAlked out the door. It's ok. Watch our show and enjoy. Your loved one in their heart wants you to! 💙

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

4 minutes ago, LookABird said:

Is there anything that doesn't p*ss off Angela?

No. No there isn't. 

It's not her fault, y'all - other people intentionally push her buttons.  They know what they say will cause her to snap, but they say it anyway.

(Snark aside, she needs to go, ASAP.  If she goes this hard on Michael, on camera, I hate to think what happens with family members, in private.)  

😞

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Oh good, ads. Time for me to grab (another) beer. 
Guesd Jasmin and I won’t be making out tonight. That’s ok, she’s not my soulmate. And I’m not into girls, not that there’s anything wrong with that. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Christina said:

I can't prove it, yet, but I think the Jessens are angling for their own show of a divorced couple and their huge family that do co-parenting right. 

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Christina said:

I can't prove it, yet, but I think the Jessens are angling for their own show of a divorced couple and their huge family that do co-parenting right. 

None are interesting enough to watch,

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:
7 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Yeah it looked like they got married in the driveway?

At a moving sale. Is all that furniture going to be moved into the new house? 

I saw a beautiful wedding.  The tent was done tastefully and elegantly. The furniture is supplied by the wedding planning company. I assume they went to the driveway to be interviewed due to the noise factor. Major money was spent. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I feel like he’s wearing Sarah’s and Michael’s unhappy marriage.

I fele like he's also wearing his mother's insistence that everything is peachy and we're all one big happy family, g-dammit. We're not petty like those OTHER couples whose marriage ends badly. And I wonder how much time Michael spends, as in really paying attention to. his kids. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Christina said:

We Adopted a Brazilian International Model!

Juliana is good at tugging people’s hearts!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I just can't with Robert or Tania. Fight, apologize, have make-up boom-boom, rinse and repeat. Yeah, Anny, Robert's gonna be "a good guy" now and respectful. (eyeroll)

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

4 minutes ago, Christina said:

None are interesting enough to watch,

And the poor kids would pay the price.  Everyone on social media loves them now, but a show would subject them to endless snark.  Just as they enter high school.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3