Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Finally made it to live snark! Hi, everyone! Trying not to so much be making mistakes, but am so heartbroken that aDrogo does not love us that I'm going to have to go spend time with my loving bees.

Juliana looks so lovely. The ex really trying to steal the spotlight!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Where did all the money go they spent on this wedding, it looks cheap. Unless they have a really elaborate reception?

Yeah it looked like they got married in the driveway?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Sarah couldn't be bothered to have her hair color fixed, a haircut, and dress properly for the occasion? She looks like she's going down to CVS or the beach. She's a strange one to read. Methinks she doth protest too much that she's cool with everything, man...ugh, that tacky music... 

• Love 10
Just now, charmed1 said:

I’m 42. I don’t know anyone my age who speaks like Sarah. The vocal fry. The weird gesticulation. Is she drunk? That can’t be it. I’ve been drunk plenty of times. Preferably now.

Sarah just married a rapper.....let that sink in.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

No. Just no. Get someone else to officiate the wedding. Whole thing feels fake. Chain link fence in background. Dude is so doughy inside and out. he didn't even do his hair snazzed up or anything. Just put the tux on and go.

unpopular opinion - i am sad to see the son overweight already. I know you all have stories about how they can and sometimes do grow out of it, but it may be a bad way of eating habits that may take a lifetime to deal with. I hope it is not a medical condition. He seems like a really great kid. Sweet and sensitive and handsome.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I guess Sarah never learned about this crazy thing called boundaries.

I’m not going to put this on Sarah alone. Michael asked her and @pproved it. On the other hand, the kids will be forever grateful that their parents are civil adults. 

When my ex-husband remarried I sent my ex a gift and called him on the day of the wedding to wish him well and let him know we would forever be a family and his wife was part of that family. Thirty years later I still feel the same. The new wife had nothing to do with our divorce and she’s been a great step mother. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, seasons said:

unpopular opinion - i am sad to see the son overweight already. I know you all have stories about how they can and sometimes do grow out of it, but it may be a bad way of eating habits that may take a lifetime to deal with. I hope it is not a medical condition. He seems like a really great kid. Sweet and sensitive and handsome.

I feel like he’s wearing Sarah’s and Michael’s unhappy marriage.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I must confess, I left a family member that I was visiting in a nursing home to get home in time for the snark.  I should feel guilty but I can’t wait to run out of that place.

You did the right thing.  We're a family here too, you know.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, seasons said:

What is her problem with getting married in Nigeria first?

The longer they put off the wedding, the longer they can stay on the show.

Edited by Leilani
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6