Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I actually agree with Angela on this issue.  Mychul seems like a great candidate for a K 1.  I think something questionable happened, like the  immigration officials were expecting a "gratuity" , i.e. bribe, that was not forthcoming.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My husband stumbled into this and felt bad for Angela.....I quickly explained her history and what a horrific person she is. Michael's family seem nice.

I’m so glad you finally got your hubby on board for our show! LOL.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My husband stumbled into this and felt bad for Angela.....I quickly explained her history and what a horrific person she is. Michael's family seem nice.

Thank you for setting Husband Saint-chapelle straight. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I had to switch it off when it jumped from the two lonely, sad bach's in East Bumfork WA drowning their sorrows, to the glitzy affair in Greenwich, CT and the child bride whining that her family isn't there or texting her. I don't know why she's surprised, I doubt it's the first time she's had to do these things on her own. And I can't take the Bizarroworld of the ex officiating.

Sequim Mike is wasting away up there...giving me Unabomber type vibes...he should try working and living in a more urban area like Seattle and stop being the codependent of the uncle, who needs rehab. Sell the crumbling homestead, or rent it out for awhile. Get some therapy, that guy has inner pain. He'd meet plenty of women, and that kind of life would be more relatable to most women. I doubt they'd count on getting by by fixating their freakish eyes on their target, to mesmerize them. It may work until the target sees there's really not much behind them.  

Interesting that we saw both a wealthy and a struggling area of the PNW tonight. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

That's it for tonight, but I am sure that I knew all of you in a prior life.

It depends on the exact times of our births. Or how much Jack Daniels we’ve been drinking. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, hookedontv said:

It depends on the exact times of our births. Or how much Jack Daniels I’ve been drinking. 

No one will kiss you with those alcoholic lips...just sayin...

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When a friend of mine got married she bawled her head off the whole way down the aisle. Get out there Juliana! You're a trouper!

Same with one of my friends.  She was scared to death.  40 years later, the marriage is still solid.  So, ya never know....

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well good night snarkers! See you over on the Sister Wives thread--holiday tomorrow so I can stay up! Woo hoo!

I’ve never watched Sister Wives! Maybe I should.... or at least follow the snark. But not in a stalker-ish, boil the unicorn crazy eyes sort of way. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, firefly said:

They might mistake her for someone who ate Betty Crocker.

It was funny when she said Betty Crocker...I know that his family did not hear it...funny because I doubt they would know the reference. Not to suggest that his family is backwards...Just seems like an American thing. 

• Love 7
Just now, Silver Bells said:

Where’s Angela getting all this money?  Bank n forth to Nigeria, gifts, Botox, etc.  Certainly not from her job at the nursing home !   

TLC, of course. I believe Angela and Darcy are the biggest draws for this franchise.  I have a feeling they make way more than everyone else. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 1/19/2020 at 9:13 PM, Silver Bells said:

Where’s Angela getting all this money?  Bank n forth to Nigeria, gifts, Botox, etc.  Certainly not from her job at the nursing home !   

She's probably hiding $100,000 in her enormous cleavage.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I'm ignoring my 35 children and baby mamas just to be here to snark with you all. Not that I ever pay any attention to them anyway.

That’s so hot. Let’s meet in Cancun. Don’t forget the chocolate undies. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I’m here for the shitshow. 
And, in an unusual sincere comment, I have to say that the helicopter accident this morning with Kobe Bryant, his daughter, and 7 others is tragic. Not that I know any of them but it’s a big reminder that: anyone, any age, anywhere, any time - things happen in the blink of an eye. Gotta grab onto life and try to live it to the fullest. 

Resuming snark...

• Love 20
Just now, hookedontv said:

I’m here for the shitshow. 
And, in an unusual sincere comment, I have to say that the helicopter accident this morning with Kobe Bryant, his daughter, and 7 others is tragic. Not that I know any of them but it’s a big reminder that: anyone, any age, anywhere, any time - things happen in the blink of an eye. Gotta grab onto life and try to live it to the fullest. 

Resuming snark...

Yeah, This is really bothering me and I dont really care for basketball. Its just such a tragedy

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I'm ignoring my 35 children and baby mamas just to be here to snark with you all. Not that I ever pay any attention to them anyway.

Hello dear. I am a single lady named Dorothy. I think you are a kind and generous man. Please accept my friend request. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Anyone know how many more episodes we have left before we have to start learning more new names? If only one or two of them were named Michael.

Sad about Kobe Bryant and his daughter. When I heard the news, I just shook my head. You just never know.

Ready for the snark to begin!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Anyone know how many more episodes we have left before we have to start learning more new names? If only one or two of them were named Michael.

Sad about Kobe Bryant and his daughter. When I heard the news, I just shook my head. You just never know.

Ready for the snark to begin!

Hope you are feeling a little better this week, snark soothes the heart 

• Love 5