Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And he was jumped and almost killed. Linda saved his life by screaming "he's Beatle Paul! Don't kill him!" 

Absolutely correct.  The EMI studio was lacking too. It was sort of a bad experience for Paul, Linda, and Denny.  They returned to London to finish the album.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I loathe Tania! 🖕🏻

They all are nuts in one way or another.  That Mike better get on that plane.  What is wrong with Natalie’s mouth?  She talks through her teeth.  Can’t she open her. mouth when she talks?  She needs a good kick in her ass or a straight jacket.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And he was jumped and almost killed. Linda saved his life by screaming "he's Beatle Paul! Don't kill him!" 

Good thing they didn't know that the real Paul was dead.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Fun fact:  Paul McCartney recorded the basic tracks for Band on the Run in Lagos. 

True confession, I like Paul McCartney and Wings better than the Beatles. Probably because I am more into the 70's (Gen X) and it was the music of my childhood. 

I'll show myself out...

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I don’t think Nigerian Michael ever thought it would get this far. He probably thought he could scam a couple thousand bucks and a few iTunes gift cards and be done with it. Unfortunately for him, Moby Angela was game.  He and Aladin are the martyrs of Love Rats everywhere.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

Jasmine puts her mouth around a straw and bottle in a very odd way.

It’s because she doesn’t really know where her lips begin and end 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5

Jasmin wants Blake to do things that interest her. There's a problem though; she doesn't really seem interested in much of anything.  I laughed that she wanted to have dinner alone so they could "talk," but she doesn't like to talk while she eats.  Except to insult him endlessly for drinking alcohol.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I don’t think Nigerian Michael ever thought it would get this far. He probably thought he could scam a couple thousand bucks and a few iTunes gift cards and be done with it. Unfortunately for him, Moby Angela was game.  He and Aladin are the martyrs of Love Rats everywhere.

I hope he stocks up on lots of expensive shit for his entire family! His crazy-train ride could come to an end soon. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I like documentaries so I watched the Aaron Hernandez one on Netflix this weekend. I think whoever made it had more sympathy for him than I do.

There is a great podcast on Aaron Hernandez called gladiator.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

They all are nuts in one way or another.  That Mike better get on that plane.  What is wrong with Natalie’s mouth?  She talks through her teeth.  Can’t she open her. mouth when she talks?  She needs a good kick in her ass or a straight jacket.

Exactly how Chantel would talk through her clenched jaw

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I am diagnosing her with the same condition the runaway bride has (remember her from about ten years ago.  Not the movie, a real person).  It's an actual medical condition identifiable by big buggy eyes.

It looks like Sanpaku eyes to meDhM3_qgU0AA5D8J.thumb.jpg.df26d54392993620cfeb82ab7ad73385.jpg

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, FrancescaFiore said:

How hilarious would it be if once Mykull decided he couldn't get the K-1 Visa out of Angela anymore, he was just going to bilk her out of as many small kitchen appliances as he could get.

He can start his own store!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

True confession, I like Paul McCartney and Wings better than the Beatles. Probably because I am more into the 70's (Gen X) and it was the music of my childhood. 

I'll show myself out...

I loved mull of kintyre, but the Beatles were better

• Love 5