Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

WTF just happened? Mike was standing strong while Natalie tried to get him to soften his attitude toward her & as soon as he did, she didn't want him to anymore. She's straight up bonkers. Ruuuuuun, Mike! Run back to Sequim and Mister Bojangles and the barn. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
Just now, greekmom said:

LOL. Mama needs a microwave..

Next week.. Papa needs a new fridge.

Mykull, Grangela has no money. She's like poor.

It's a big chest though.  Mykull just needs to dive in there and see if any change is rolling around at the bottom of that purse.

• LOL 10

Mike is another weak jellyfish like Blake. He's sad? She's a fucking lunatic. Grow a backbone and tell her to get lost. Blake too. 

It's so painful to watch these shows where people just allow themselves to be treated like dirt and allow it to happen. Good Lord.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I like documentaries so I watched the Aaron Hernandez one on Netflix this weekend. I think whoever made it had more sympathy for him than I do.

The podcast is really good

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I wish Mike took a cue from Darcey (holy shit did I just say that?) but without the yelling and some word changes. Mike could have calmly told Natalie: “You are a liar, you never loved me, and I’m getting out of your Crazy immature life.” ASAP (thanks for that one, Emily & Sasha). 

• LOL 4
  • Love 13

Does Natalie know she’ll probably be living in a Chicken Coop if she ever gets to America?  I bet that knowledge would cool her and her mom down.  I bet she’d quit running after him when she knows she’s gone to far, if she ever figures that out.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Her eyes are TERRIFYING

I am diagnosing her with the same condition the runaway bride has (remember her from about ten years ago.  Not the movie, a real person).  It's an actual medical condition identifiable by big buggy eyes.

• Love 6

Trust your gut, Mike. Make that getaway. You have dodged a bullet. Psycho witch won’t even give you a good-bye hug or walk you to the gate? She's trashy. You could do much better.

Robert's friend Clay has hair straight out of "There's Something About Mary." Wonder if he used the same "mousse" Mary did. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Time for buying Mychul family gifts!!  Grangie is bartering with a Nigerian guy who sells shit!

Both his aunt & Mom!  Yay! She's still gonna want a grandbaby!

Jasmine, please GO. You suck the life out of everything! Puleez go home!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, LookABird said:

I have a feeling the "customs" Michael describes are made up on the spot.

Though, as a Jamaican, the expectation is that when we visit family, we bring gifts. My uncle came out to Canada to visit (from New York), and broughtNike hats that say “jus dweet”. Read in your best Jamaican accent and you should get it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7