Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

When a crazy woman says that she has feelings for you, it's very important to ask what those feelings are.  Do not assume anything.

He had better get out of there before  Natalie locks him up in her glass cage

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

In the Greenwich area a nice normal small cape can go for 1.1 mil. That one has a lot of privacy and huge yard too. It is an older big ugly house. 

He can buy 2 tuxes but her friend has it pay her airfare . He couldn’t spring for her whole entire attendees of 2 pals!?? Sucky, 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

lol, "aspirational" tuxedo. As I have a couple of pairs of aspiratonal jeans, that's the first thing Michael said that made him relatable to me. 

Me too. Most of my clothes no longer fit me bring me joy....

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
Just now, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

In the Greenwich area a nice normal small cape can go for 1.1 mil. That one has a lot of privacy and huge yard too. It is an older big ugly house. 

He can buy 2 tuxes but her friend has it pay her airfare . He couldn’t spring for her whole entire attendees of 2 pals!?? Sucky, 

Maybe the old perve isn’t as loaded as he wants us to believe. All of his cash is tied up in the house and cars

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm recording it. I'm sure I'll hate it though.

Sanditon - I liked the first two episodes, but the heroine is Lizzy and the love interest is Mr. Darcy all over again.

Edited by renatae
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Let’s hope that’s it

I have a pair of size 6 Michael Kors I've been hanging on to for two years now! One day, baby! If I work on myself enough that is. (As I sit here munching on nachos)

Edited by Gigglepuff
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
Just now, renatae said:

Sandton - I liked the first two episodes, but the heroine is Lizzy and the love interest is. Mr. Darcy all over again.

That was my fear. PBS really sucks lately. I used to live for Masterpiece Theater but since the remake of the Forsyte Saga its been a slow slide down. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

I'm just killin' time till the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm starts tonight...

Oh crap. Thanks for the reminder. I’m not missing Jon Hamm for these losers.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, renatae said:

Sandton - I liked the first two episodes, but the heroine is Lizzy and the love interest is. Mr. Darcy all over again.

My thoughts exactly, it was her last unfinished novel. I liked it but I’m a sucker for period dramas

• Love 4
1 minute ago, renatae said:

Yes, it seems like characters are being recycled.  Lady Denham seems like a combination of Lady Catherine de Bourg and Mrs. Bennet.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That was my fear. PBS really sucks lately. I used to live for Masterpiece Theater but since the remake of the Forsyte Saga its been a slow slide down. 

Theo James is worth anything. J/S!

Topic: Awww, Big Mike. Sincerity gets you nowhere on 90DF.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 3

I think Natalie did love him—then came the talk about aliens, debt and not wanting kids. And she is realizing that maybe this isn’t right for her. Which is fine, but she just needs to be honest with him and say that. 

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

Natalie is kookoo.  Push, pull.  Cold shoulder, then rub/rub/rub and "everybody loves you. Keesss me!"  Also, she talks with a clenched jaw.  And gives him that cold, eerie stare.  Creepy.

Either that, or she's a cat

• LOL 9