Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Tania, you're not all that.  Sin Gin can do way better.

Sin Gin, that’s a good one, since her mother put the kibosh on his breakfast drinking. Sin Gin=Without Gin.  

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Her personality is kind of droopy but she is not bad looking, if she lost a few pounds she could be attractive. She could do better than Metamucil.

Like I said last week, she needs to drop some lbs, have an in office procedure to remove the moles, which will take about ten minutes and will be covered in part by insurance, and do something with her hair, maybe develop some interests besides beeherding, and she'll be rolling in eligible guys.

• Love 4

She needs breathing room as she calls him from another continent.

I do not need to see Angela in Nigeria again. And good luck getting USCIS to give you specific reasons why you were denied. But oh wait Angela pays taxes. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I'm having a hard time figuring out who is the bigger Breakaway star of this episode, Robert's sister or Emily's mom's dog. I love them both and want to give one of them scritches behind the ears.

The dog; there's a chance Robert's sister can still end up being a jerk, too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Anna, don’t do this to your kids.  Marcel is going back to Turkey because he’s a man child. Do not blame your sons for this.  Your son did not win anything.  Don’t make this about them.   This is a relationship issue not a child parent issue. Shame on you for insinuating that it is. 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I don't know whether to be envious or disgusted with the amount of self confidence she has.

I was thinking the same thing. I’m thinking, I would love to walk around with no bra , but then I thought about the amount of paper towels she must go through during the summer, wiping under those bad boys. No thanks.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

She needs breathing room as she calls him from another continent.

I do not need to see Angela in Nigeria again. And good luck getting USCIS to give you specific reasons why you were denied. But oh wait Angela pays taxes. 

Look out Nigeria.   Godzilla is on her way.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Anna, don’t do this to your kids.  Marcel is going back to Turkey because he’s a man child. Do not blame your sons for this.  Your son did not win anything.  Don’t make this about them.   This is a relationship issue not a child parent issue. Shame on you for insinuating that it is. 

She’s as mature as Metamucil. She’s awful

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She is such a drunken heifer. Ohhhhh Syng, take those ginger licks and find your queen.Maybe give Darzee a call

That’s a good idea. Darcey Deserves Love and Singin gets to come into the house. No way would Darcey begrudge him a glass of booze. In fact my girl would  be topping him off. Darcy is very generous. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Sin Gin, that’s a good one, since her mother put the kibosh on his breakfast drinking. Sin Gin=Without Gin.  

I think she really does think she’s sexy and the guys are waiting in line.  What in the world would make her think that?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2