Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Sorry I am a bit late;  just finished dinner.  Peach cobbler for dessert.  Yummy.

So one of the camera people speaks Arabic to Mursel?

I don't like Grandma Bee, but I agree that  if he wants to go back home there is no point in hanging around saying long good-byes.   Also he didn't seem all that fond of the boys, but maybe he and the youngest bonded a little. 

Not sure I can take any more of any of these peeps.

He might have borrowed some clothes from Leo. 

• Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

This season never really took off for me. Every time we check in with another couple I go "oh them. Boring."

That's why I gave up on American Idol in the end. Every time someone came on I'd go "Oh he/she sucks" and fast forward. What's the point?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I hate that guy Kody on Sister Wives with the heat of a thousand nuns on acid vacationing in the heart of the sun.

I thought polygamy was illegal?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

He speaks Turkish.

Thanks, I knew that.  Brain is in cold med fog.

8 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Turkish is not Arabic.

Thanks, I knew that.  Brain is in cold med fog.  Corrected the post.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

Jazmin has a huge language barrier. She thinks the in-laws are moving out?  

In one of the early episodes Blake said his parents bought a house and would be moving out and then he and Jasmine would take over the apartment 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

I am 49 and thankfully listened to my Italian wrinkled grandma who told me to NEVER put my face (and most of my body in the sun). I have some wrinkles around my eyes (don't we all?) My chest area is wrinkle-free.....however, I am so pale. 

I’m 100% Irish Red Head so my color is either albino or red If too much sun without enough sunscreen, hats, etc.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

There's the previews for next season. No neck guy and the Nigerian rap star look to be entertaining....

The Niagerian rap star and the Laura/Angela hybrid are the worst I've seen so far.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2