Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Sorry I am a bit late;  just finished dinner.  Peach cobbler for dessert.  Yummy.

So one of the camera people speaks Arabic to Mursel?

=

He speaks Turkish. Maybe he speaks Arabic too, but his primary language is Turkish. I actually recognize a few words from watching the Turkish show about Sultan Suleiman's slave turned wife called Magnificent Century. Its an awesome show BTW.. Netflix

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? What's the problem? Throw his stuff out in the driveway and call a cab. Good bye!

I would like a pony. 

Who doesn’t want a pony? Everyone wants a pony!!!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? for heaven's sake, these are adults, not a couple of 19 year olds. Why does everyone expect huge white weddings? That the bride's parents will pony up for? 

I need a drink. 

I have some Sauvignon Blanc for later.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? for heaven's sake, these are adults, not a couple of 19 year olds. Why does everyone expect huge white weddings? That the bride's parents will pony up for? 

I need a drink. 

A wedding with ponies, no less!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Love how some of these voters want Immigrants to go home and stay home. Until they want to fuc* one in their own home.   
Sorry, I would usually not be this crude but I’m on my second glass of wine. 

And we all know who big Angelina the ballerina voted for 😡😡😡😡😡
the emojis are are orange, not a political stance lol

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Big a little bit said:

I’m going to be 49 and do NOT want that look.  Off to find my gold bond neck and chest firming lotion....

I am 49 and thankfully listened to my Italian wrinkled grandma who told me to NEVER put my face (and most of my body in the sun). I have some wrinkles around my eyes (don't we all?) My chest area is wrinkle-free.....however, I am so pale. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I had to rewind and read the close captioning because my husband and I both thought Angela said something about a “titty party” 

So did I!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I think they had a Nigerian engagement ceremony.

Shocked they didn't claim they were married ala Bikini and whatshisname

2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

He speaks Turkish. Maybe he speaks Arabic too, but his prime language is Turkish. I actually recognize a few words from watching the Turkish show about SUltan Suleiman's slave turned wife called Magnificent Century. Its an awesome show BTW.. Netflix

I miss Magnificent Century. Netflix didn't finish it and removed all episodes. 

• Love 1

Murciel is a big man!

Doing the right thing for ONCE in this show!!!

They were having an engagement to see if marriage life would work. And, it is not!

That little boy! How cute!

‘Tell your parents you are grown and can do manly things! ‘ 🙌🏻

• Love 5

WHY DON'T THEY JUST GO TO THE COURTHOUSE? Why is Mama Blake yapping about her parents paying for some big wedding? My god my blood pressure. I'm still reeling over the fact that Jasmine doesn't use seasonings. No wonder she's so dull and joyless. She won't even allow herself a little oregano for crying out loud. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 14