Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Floatingbison said:

Financial planning for the children needed to be addressed at the time of the divorce.  After the divorce, he has no further obligation than to do what is contained in the dissolution decree.

Ex-wife Michael has no legal grounds for demanding a pre-nup.  But, she brought up a very, valid concern, that Michael would be wise to address.

• Love 3
On 12/8/2019 at 11:35 PM, calpurnia99 said:

I mentioned last week before we saw the kitchen that I was sure it was hideous. That house was on the market for awhile. 1.2 million is cheap tho for an acre of land in that area..

I bet a lot of people would just rebuild if it not a full renovation 

• Love 3

Good evening, everyone.   I am a bit groggy having just awakened from a lovely nap.  Have been to 4 Christmas events in the past 4 days so I am still worn out.  Grabbing cookies and eggnog for dinner. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Good evening everyone! 

I know that people have often discussed eating and downing large quantities of wine to try and make the show more interesting during the airing, but I IMPLORE everyone to make sure your mouth is empty during the meeting of Anna and her friends.

The risk of choking and/or spewing everything in your mouth and stomach out onto the television, computer, tablet, pets, it too high and it's too risky. I'll be watching football and may miss when it is airing, so just keep it in mind, please.

I love you all and don't want everyone to die. For safety sake, please watch this self-Heimlich maneuver video

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I still don't get why Michael's kids have not been provided for in the divorce settlement. 

My ex didn’t provide for our kids and then went on to have four with his teenage bride. My sons (who are grown now) had to depend on me for everything. My ex considered the divorce settlement as a suggestion. P.S. He was a divorce lawyer.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

My peeps! For weeks I have had to watch 24 hours later, liking your posts as I view on my own. But today the new Mr. Mercolleen had a work event and here I am. Yay!

I am delighted to have you back in the bosom of your loving snarky family! And a new Mr. Mercolleen? Good on ya! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My ex didn’t provide for our kids and then went on to have four with his teenage bride. My sons (who are grown now) had to depend on me for everything. My ex considered the divorce settlement as a suggestion. P.S. He was a divorce lawyer.

My Dad did the same ☹️