Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Floatingbison said:

Okay, why was she denied the visitor visa, twice?  We don't have the whole story, methinks.

If someone was denied a visitor visa, can they really get a K1 visa?  Would they take the denial of the visitor visa into consideration?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Ummm I don’t think Turkey stones people....

I don't know that the gov't does or did as they don't have a death penalty anymore.  I do remember the case of a pregnant woman who died of injuries from being stoned.  I think she died a few months later; that was probably 10-20 years ago so maybe the Bee Keeper Mother recalled hearing something about that.   And we occasionally hear of it in other countries like Iran and Pakistan.  I do expect cultural differences to be a problem.  Maybe she could convert him.

I think Juliana is very pretty. And naturally so. I also think she will be just as beautiful at 50 (meaning good genes and not just youth). What’s his name isn’t a total troll but I think he’s too old for her, she might be a good wife to him but I think it’s likely after two years of marriage and a non conditional green card she will meet someone closer to her own age. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Mierin said:

If someone was denied a visitor visa, can they really get a K1 visa?  Would they take the denial of the visitor visa into consideration?

Twice she was denied...but she's not a prostitute.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I’m second generation Argentinian. Spanish and Italian grandparents. Also blond green eyed mom.  BTW, came to US with green cards. 
And, Argentina had one of the largest Jewish population in the world. All Hispanic/Latino Jews. 

Similar situation here.  To summarize, I hate completing the census form.  

Uh oh.  Young Brazilian has a problem.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

How did Juliana get all those passport stamps? Yacht parties, I suppose. If it was employment, she would be able to prove work through pay stubs or contracts.

Sounds like she has tramp stamps, and I do not mean as a tattoo, although she may have one of those,too.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

What kind of job will you get in the US, Juliana? Do you have any marketable skills?

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"She has a lot of stamps in her passport." That's a nice way of putting it.

A euphemism for “notches on her bedpost”

• LOL 3
  • Love 2