Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Akinyi is rude...so is Jennifer.....imagine if the guys were ripping into the women over their weight. Jenny from the block is one to call Zied freak when she is with asexual bobble head Tim

We don’t have to imagine it. We already saw it with Azan/Nicole and Mohammad/Danielle.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Avery is an idealistic, naïve 19 year old. She has no idea what life is really like outside the comforts of her nice home.

And I'm sure that no one, ever, has told that child to shut up 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Do you follow the Savage page on FB?

Their cover photo is a picture of Tim side by side with Howdy Doody 😄 😄 😄

Possible hybrid with with Rootie Kazootie. Especially the eyebrows.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Avery is an idealistic, naïve 19 year old. She has no idea what life is really like outside the comforts of her nice home.

My ex-husband left me for a 19 year old. Stupid girl but she thought she knew everything about everything. When I left the courthouse on divorce day, I wished her luck with my ex. My friend said, “You’ll need it.” Nineteen yo said, “As if.” Me: Okay.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Times have changed. Talking about sex used to be TMI. 

Not only that but I am such a clueless old lady that I think it is probably a good idea to refrain from having sex until you have spent a lot more time than 2 weeks with a person you have only known online. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

My ex-husband left me for a 19 year old. Stupid girl but she thought she knew everything about everything. When I left the courthouse on divorce day, I wished her luck with my ex. My friend said, “You’ll need it.” Nineteen yo said, “As if.” Me: Okay.

Well I hope reality slapped her in the face

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh I'm sorry.

Do you know if they are still together?

Her quoting Cher Horowitz isn't a good start.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

We don’t have to imagine it. We already saw it with Azan/Nicole and Mohammad/Danielle.

We also saw Nicole physically assault Azan and Danielle stalk Mohammad...they are all awful on both sides but still. All is unacceptable  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Or a toilet break, I’m scared to leave because there will be 70 + replies

I know!  I cross-stitch while I watch this and sometimes it's hard to keep up, lol.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

This stuff is making me hungry....I need a snack. I'll never catch up....

I'm making salmon, pilaf, and broccoli for dinner, but I'm not starting it until Mini Persnickety gets home.  Then we're going to feast whilst we watch this shitshow.  It's our mother-daughter bonding time 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

We do not want Omar in USA because he believes 2 women equals 1 man! 🖕🏻

As much as I hate it, there are US born and bred men who feel that way. Should we kick them out?

Edited by libgirl2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Persnickety1 said:

I'm making salmon, pilaf, and broccoli for dinner, but I'm not starting it until Mini Persnickety gets home.  Then we're going to feast whilst we watch this shitshow.  It's our mother-daughter bonding time 😄

My selfish teenage boys want watch. It’s just me and the dogs. Occasionally husband pokes his head in to see why I’m cackling

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Mierin said:

I know!  I cross-stitch while I watch this and sometimes it's hard to keep up, lol.

I've learned to put down my knitting whilst watching this mess.  

I need to focus all of my attention on the stupidity that unfolds.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I've learned to put down my knitting whilst watching this mess.  

I need to focus all of my attention on the stupidity that unfolds.  

I'm on hiatus now, but when I was knitting, I could only do basic stitches when watching the teevee.

• Love 4