Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Ahhhhh parsing the nuances of "having sex" again.   Doesn't he realize how weird he is?

Tim may find the woman he "dates" ends up like a character in this....

Spoiler

I read this book in high school called 'Celebrity'. The guy wakes up and the girl was having sex with a gun. I think one of his women is going to get so desperate she resorts to using one of his guns he sells as a sex toy on herself since she won't be getting any from him.

I'll show myself out now.....

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Zied looks like when they find the fossilized remains of some 10 thousand year old man and then they reconstruct his face and add that weird hair. 

To his credit, it looks like he’s lost some weight. Still so much sexy for me. In my house. In my dreams. I belong to him.

He does look better 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Zied looks like when they find the fossilized remains of some 10 thousand year old man and then they reconstruct his face and add that weird hair. 

To his credit, it looks like he’s lost some weight. Still so much sexy for me. In my house. In my dreams. I belong to him.

Cave man??  Neanderthal?

Zied has the stringiest hair.....ever!  Even more so than Grangela. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Angela runs into Michael's arms and you can hear the audible thud when she runs into him. So romantic. 

My laughter dissolves into tears. I'll never look at Angie again without thinking "audible thud."

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Holy shit Maria is real! My mouth literally dropped open. I mean, obviously it's still a scam, but I really thought it would be a 400lb man in his basement.

I have to give TLC props for this one.

(I'm way behind tonight.)

The agency she provided her pictures to probably gave her a bonus to appear.  

Can't have word getting out about how they operate 😉  

• Love 5

Say what you want about Ben, but Akinyi is 27 and single in a culture where most young ladies are married in the late teens.  Seems to me that they are more wrong with her than with him.  So she needs to shut up.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Has anyone seen Shape of Water movie?

I just watched this weekend and I feel like this is how Teem is built.....and, why are the sexual awkwardness.

7F4E18EE-3E8C-40C3-ABBF-D8A7BBB7CA2E.jpeg

I loved that movie, a lot of people focused on the weirdness but the theme of loneliness and being left behind in an ever changing world was heartbreaking....I met the director a few times and he was lovely to work with 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Some one needs to tell her that the Honey Boo Boo days are over.

Angela needs to drag her sagging boobage and petrified egg over to WeTV, where even that repugnant June got a series this past summer.  Ugh.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Persnickety1 said:

The agency she provided her pictures to probably gave her a bonus to appear.  

Can't have word getting out about how they operate 😉  

That doco that was recommended really opened my eyes. Can’t remember what it was called

• Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I loved that movie, a lot of people focused on the weirdness but the theme of loneliness and being left behind in an ever changing world was heartbreaking....I met the director a few times and he was lovely to work with 

I love it, too!  It was very 80’s.   

In the 80’s they had a lot of movies where a human had relations with a talking animal.  Howard the Duck, Splash, etc.  

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I think I dislike Tim because that movie "Magic" with the ventriloquist dummy scared the crap out of me when I was a kid and that's what he looks like.

Do you follow the Savage page on FB?

Their cover photo is a picture of Tim side by side with Howdy Doody 😄 😄 😄

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think I dislike Tim because that movie "Magic" with the ventriloquist dummy scared the crap out of me when I was a kid and that's what he looks like.

Yes x 1000.

• Love 4

Shawn won't ask ANY follow-up questions and it's so irritating.   Asking a question and letting them babble and then being like "Ok" or "Wow" is not an interview.  The people on Pillow Talk would be a thousand times better at this.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22