Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, DanaMB said:

I find myself feeling bad for Darcy. What is wrong with me???

Her bedroom looks like the same one she was in for Pillow Talk so I don't think those are sets.  I (naively?) have always thought they were real bedrooms.

I actually kind of felt bad for Darcy when Tom dumped her as well.  I think I'm getting soft in my old age.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

I find myself feeling bad for Darcy. What is wrong with me???

Her bedroom looks like the same one she was in for Pillow Talk so I don't think those are sets.  I (naively?) have always thought they were real bedrooms.

I thought "oh look, Darcy's shooting her scenes in the Pillow Talk set"! LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

So you know they will dedicate 2 hours to him

He is extremely boring...probably miscast. But at least I won't need to take an Ambien tonight.

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Will there be figurines?  Collect 'em all!  Trade 'em!

TLC needs to do a monthly subscription box for 90 DF like AMC does for TWD.

They could include shit like a travel size of Angel perfume and a skeleton key (Darcy), a package of Ramen (Cesar), a coffee mug with Zied's face, a cheap gold bracelet in a size tiny enough to dig into your wrist (Avery), etc.    

It would be awesome 😄 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
Just now, Persnickety1 said:

They could include shit like a travel size of Angel perfume and a skeleton key (Darcy), a package of Ramen (Cesar), a coffee mug with Zied's face, a cheap gold bracelet in a size tiny enough to dig into your wrist (Avery), etc.    

It would be awesome 😄 

Well Drogo might have something to say about the mug with someone else’s face on it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Persnickety1 said:

It would be awesome 😄 

How could you forget chocolate panties?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

It would be awesome 😄 

Teem bobblehead!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

TIL - Having 6 grandchildren makes you wise 

Grangela is one of those people who wants other ppl to treat them like they are young and their equals until you disagree with them.

That's when they pull the age and don't disrespect me because I am older than you, and i have x amt of kids and grandkids.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, LookABird said:

Akinyi is a spiteful little thing, isn't she?

Except for the fact that she "married" Benjamin, she reminds me of Eveline.  Especially after than snarky remark about his shape. 

Shut up, Alkilini,  it is our job to do the snarking.  You are there for our amusement.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10

Zied looks like when they find the fossilized remains of some 10 thousand year old man and then they reconstruct his face and add that weird hair. 

To his credit, it looks like he’s lost some weight. Still so much sexy for me. In my house. In my dreams. I belong to him.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Holy shit Maria is real! My mouth literally dropped open. I mean, obviously it's still a scam, but I really thought it would be a 400lb man in his basement.

I have to give TLC props for this one.

(I'm way behind tonight.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Akinyi is rude...so is Jennifer.....imagine if the guys were ripping into the women over their weight. Jenny from the block I said one to call Zied freak when she is with asexual bobble head Tim

Was about to make similar comment.  Same with the women pushing and shoving the men, the uproar would be heard around the wold. 

• Love 15