Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Boston said:

Darcey, Darcey, Darcey.. you are an insecure teenager and ruin every relationship (not that I think Tom is any prize)  Get a hold of yourself and get a psychiatrist and, MAYBE, think about your daughters once in a while.. good lord.. my tv can't stand the screaming 

darceybrunette.jpg

Well, Jesse did tell her YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!!!  😄 😄 😄

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I’ll give it to Caesar.  He does work and goes without so his Russian playmate can have. I didn’t care for her sitting with her friends judging him and thinking that he needs to work more. Perhaps she should expect less or earn something herself. 

Is this thread continuing with the tell all? 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Boston said:

Darcey, Darcey, Darcey.. you are an insecure teenager and ruin every relationship (not that I think Tom is any prize)  Get a hold of yourself and get a psychiatrist and, MAYBE, think about your daughters once in a while.. good lord.. my tv can't stand the screaming 

darceybrunette.jpg

WTF is with that HAIR LINE?! She looks like that character on one of those Star Trek spin offs.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Did they hire somebody after the complaints about his story line?

That's definitely a possibility.

I can't wait to see Darcy react to Tom's previously engagements.  Maybe she will realize she's better off without him.   Or not....

I think my benadryl is kicking in....

If they asked the type questions I would, no one would ever be on these reality shows.  Or maybe they still would.  The power of fame-whoredom never fails to amaze.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Is this thread continuing with the tell all? 

Gawd, I hope so!!!  

So tonight is the first hour of the Tell Nada and tomorrow another 3 hours of it?  

I'm hoping that's a sign lots of great shit is going to be hitting the proverbial fan!

• Love 4

Maria looks pretty until she starts talking.  Then the ugliness shows.  This idiot thinks she's going to use a manicurist for a green card and then become famous in "Beverly Hills"?  Perhaps she should get out of movie theatres and get a real job, instead of doing phone sex for money.  Her friend with the purple lipstick is MUCH prettier and seems like a marginally nicer person.  Of course that's a pretty low bar.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Maria knows exactly how much money Caesar has sent her, she knows exactly how much money she has gotten from every single man.

She is too embarrassed to tell us!

He was saying dollars but meant Ukrainian money.  🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Persnickety1 said:

Gawd, I hope so!!!  

So tonight is the first hour of the Tell Nada and tomorrow another 3 hours of it?  

I'm hoping that's a sign lots of great shit is going to be hitting the proverbial fan!

Really? 4 hours of tell nothing

• Love 3