Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Rebecca is being exceedingly optimistic that Zied will get a visa in 6 months. Not only is the State DEpt and DHS wildly understaffed, but Zied has the profile that will garner excess scrutiny, a younger single man who is muslim from a middle eastern country that isnt bringing money to invest with him. 

I am consistently gobsmacked that the 90Dayers seem to be ignorant of the current political situation. It like they think that what is going on doesn't apply to them

And I would certainly hope her track record of already importing one human being on a K1 visa and then cutting them loose would raise eyebrows, too.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did we notice that both Darcy and Stacy have matching cars

I did see that. Too bad they blur the license plates, guaranteed they are personalized vanity plates. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Twopper said:

The Busbys are just boring and annoying; I watched part of last season, and I just wanted to slap all the adults around.

Speaking of slapping,  I am ready to reach through the screen and slap both Tom and Darcy.  At least Tom got his face on tv so maybe he can worm his way onto some British reality show, and now Darcy can continue on this show in her never-ending quest for someone who can satisfy her emptiness.

And now they are wasting time with Caesar.  Get him off my screen, stat!

The Busby dad reminds me of Rooss. 

Darcey, Darcey, Darcey.. you are an insecure teenager and ruin every relationship (not that I think Tom is any prize)  Get a hold of yourself and get a psychiatrist and, MAYBE, think about your daughters once in a while.. good lord.. my tv can't stand the screaming 

darceybrunette.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 4