Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I’m cracking up at Zied whispering what he thinks are sweet nothings in this woman’s ear. They sound so much more like mafia threats. “I’ll be in your house. In your dreams.”

Dead, so much dead

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Seriously, is there a website or catalog for hooker clothes? Where else could Desperarcy get her outfits.

She probably shops from Venus and Ali Express.  

Her spanx line is prominent in that white outfit. She got that dressed up to facetime with Tom?  Geeze she is high maintenance.

Do we think Darcy is getting tanked and drunk dialing Tom at all hours?

Did we notice that both Darcy and Stacy have matching cars?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I’m cracking up at Zied whispering what he thinks are sweet nothings in this woman’s ear. They sound so much more like mafia threats. “I’ll be in your house. In your dreams.”

"You belong to me now."

So much scary.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7

Rebecca is being exceedingly optimistic that Zied will get a visa in 6 months. Not only is the State DEpt and DHS wildly understaffed, but Zied has the profile that will garner excess scrutiny, a younger single man who is muslim from a middle eastern country that isnt bringing money to invest with him. 

I am consistently gobsmacked that the 90Dayers seem to be ignorant of the current political situation. It like they think that what is going on doesn't apply to them

• Love 13
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

And here I am with my purple sweats, blue sweater, and those slipper sock things. 

I'm here in a robe and a concert shirt from 1992.   And my own hair.  How will I keep a man at this rate??

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

What's worse is that they are sneaking the child molester in too.  Disgusting.  The Duggars AND the Busbys have to go.  Leave more room for the 90 Day Trainwreck.

The Busbys are just boring and annoying; I watched part of last season, and I just wanted to slap all the adults around.

Speaking of slapping,  I am ready to reach through the screen and slap both Tom and Darcy.  At least Tom got his face on tv so maybe he can worm his way onto some British reality show, and now Darcy can continue on this show in her never-ending quest for someone who can satisfy her emptiness.

And now they are wasting time with Caesar.  Get him off my screen, stat!

• Love 5