Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, usernameG said:

I am sure he gave the money to his sister... to give to him...to buy the ring....

So if he did not use Rebecca's money to buy the ring then where is the money now?

Rebecca should get used to paying for everything, Zied is going to avoid getting a job as long as he possibly can.  It's funny how she is telling him what a great man he is, what has he done to earn that compliment?

Angela, went to Africa to make sure she can trust Mah-kul?  Wouldn't it have been easier to stay home and see if you can trust him without you watching him in person? Angela does not trust him, never will, not since day one so why does she love him?  Without trust there is no basis for a relationship, right?  Haha, like their relationship is even real.

Neither Zied or Mah-kul will do anything that would jeopardize them getting to the US so I am not sure why either Angela or Rebecca would even worry about whatever they do like not telling about how they are still married or they only have one egg, those guys will be okay with everything.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

What is the big lump in the back of Avery’s head under her hijab? Does she have massive long hair balled up or is that fabric ? 

It finally came to me today what she reminds me of. The Elephant Man.

the-elephant-man1.jpg

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

They look like fine Aryan children. No thanks.

Seriously! They have no cultural literacy? Do they know the name of the state they live in? They don't know about Spider man? Don't they have any friends? No one's slipped them a comic book or a Victoria's Secret catalog? 

1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Nothing wrong with Dubai

Sucks unless you are a citizen of the UAE. Immigrants have virtually no rights and there is no way to become a citizen. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

Jenny is low IQ.  There I said it!  

Not only that, I think she and all the Americans on these shows are from extremely dysfunctional families.

So Omar wants them both to move to Dubai.  I can understand  his giving up on moving to the US at this time, but a few years down the road things could change and maybe he could come here.   I know Avery is too young and stupid to figure that out, but I would think he could be a little more supportive except he probably really doesn't want to come here at this moment.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Time for Ovary to find a new obsession. I hear meth is popular with the kids these days.

Well, first she has to suck out every morsel of sympathy from her friends and followers...once that's accomplished, she'll move on to her next "adventure."  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Seriously! They have no cultural literacy? Do they know the name of the state they live in? They don't know about Spider man? Don't they have any friends? No one's slipped them a comic book or a Victoria's Secret catalog? 

What was the M. Night Shamalaman about people living the woods...no contact with the outside world...is this the sequel?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2