Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Like Jeniffffffer last night when Tiny Tim asked if she would marry him. She said “I don’t know.”

I'm with Jennifffffer on that one, though. Dude's been acting weird as fuck around her. 

• Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Like Jeniffffffer last night when Tiny Tim asked if she would marry him. She said “I don’t know.”

Jennifffer should marry Corey. At least he’s not afraid of heights...or women.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yeah buttttttt this is an actual proposal of marriage. 

Tim just asked "hypothetically what would you say if I hypothetically proposed" while he sat there looking like Stupid Scowly Tim, legs crossed like he had a yeast infection. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 4

Corey is that dorky man that you think you should date because he’s “nice” and does and says all the right things but my God you just can’t work up any enthusiasm or attraction....

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Corey is spending a lot of money. Since he had already given Evilin everything he had, he must have gotten something from his Dad’s estate. And don’t think she isn’t noticing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, greekmom said:

At least he isn't eating alone like Ceaser salad. It's half a step up

Am I the only one who thought that "special dinner" was kinda lame? It was in the middle of the day and in a spot that seemed to be on the main thoroughway. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
Just now, kacesq said:

Corey is that dorky man that you think you should date because he’s “nice” and does and says all the right things but my God you just can’t work up any enthusiasm or attraction....

He'd actually be perfect for Ben.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2