Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

You don't look like a fool Deavan. The clothing is beautiful. Appreciate other cultures!

Yeah. Wasn't this the culture Deavan found so fascinating before she actually had to experience it for real? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I love family Jihoon. They are all so sweet. Deavan is very lucky. 

Right? I adore them without reservation. Papa Jihoon is the sweetest thing. I even like Jihoon. He has a sense of humor and he's fun. Lovely people. Deavan is a downer. 

• Love 15
Just now, Dance4Life said:

This Korean wedding.....so, boring!

Deavan & Jooni......soooooo, boring!

Is the family pulling her leg??? 🤣

Where were they, a community center for elders? I think this wedding would be more public if it were, well, real. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, BradandJanet said:

Yeah. Wasn't this the culture Deavan found so fascinating before she actually had to experience it for real? 

She wasn't criticizing the culture. She said she felt lost and didn't know what she was doing, and looked like a fool because of it. She was knocking herself, not Korean customs.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? I adore them without reservation. Papa Jihoon is the sweetest thing. I even like Jihoon. He has a sense of humor and he's fun. Lovely people. Deavan is a downer. 

Family Jihoon is bright and sunny and Deavan is a storm cloud threatening rain... like all the time.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

She does look beautiful in hanbok.

Yes, I think she looks lovely.  While she doesn't look fully Korean,  her dark hair and eyes help her look natural in the hanbok.   I don't know that I worded that correctly.

I need to read about Korean weddings;  I loved the piggy back ride, too.   How far would he have to go to predict large house?

I am cracking up over the idea of 7 children for this childish couple.  I guess I should be more concerned than amused, but......

• Love 5