Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I’m so broken hearted for Jenny, having to leave her soulmate and her new home. I’m devastated on her behalf.

nah, I’m screwing witcha. Dumbass is 60 and got played big time.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

Jenny really thinks she’s starring in Romeo & Juliet here. You’re 60 years old. Grow up.

and no one cares about your pain, Sumit. Go home to your wife who I hope is cruel to you every minute of every day.

• Love 15

Hi everyone..thanks for good wishes for my eyes to feel better yesterday. I went to doctor today and got (f'ing exspensive) meds, so let the snark-fest begin! I'll just watch you masters..I'm too slow😂

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't disagree, but she played fast and loose with her little boy's emotions. That is beneath contempt. 

Oh believe me, I’m a single mom as well. Tiffany fills me with rage for the bill of goods she’s sold Daniel. 

• Love 6

Living in an apartment with no not water and hiding from your boyfriend’s family is the best six months? Oh Jenny you pathetic bitch. And you are so passive. You want everyone else to do stuff to make you happy while you sit around and whimper.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14