Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I'm waiting patiently for hubby to finish his damn show then I am all over this mess.

Ha!! hi, all!

Hubby wanted to watch the 1949 or 48 version of Hamlet tonight.   I told him I had to watch Jenny and snark with my peeps.   He decided to clean up the kitchen.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I know this makes me a curmudgeon but Daniel has always annoyed me and tonite I’ve figured out why thanks to a bonus scene. That kid just parrots what his heifer mother tells him...that’s why imo he’s always so wound up in his THs because he’s remembering what his mom wants him to say “I’m so glad Ronald is my dad because he’s always teaching me how to do things the right way and my mom has someone who has her back because life has been unfair to her.” Cut to Rachel, SSM, “oh I love seeing Ronald with Daniel, it’s so gratifying seeing him with his dad.” Shut up you selfish wench. Don’t act like any of this has been for anyone but you. And thank you for your excellent decision making skills...I married an unemployed felon but I’m too good for state care so I’m going home to have my baby on my government care.” 

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Anyone feel sympathy for Sumit? Anyone? butler?

It's an old saying that the gallows you build, will be the gallows you drop from. That's how I feel about Sumit.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Jesus Christ. Tiffany has managed to break everyone's heart. I cannot stand her. Selfish little witch. 

Honestly I don’t think she planned on staying in SA. She just thinks making him a daddy will weigh more favorably on his visa application.

Im also unconvinced that Ronald will be the super dad he’s portraying here when there are no cameras and those two have to live a normal stressful life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
Just now, kacesq said:

Honestly I don’t think she planned on staying in SA. She just thinks making him a daddy will weigh more favorably on his visa application.

Im also unconvinced that Ronald will be the super dad he’s portraying here when there are no cameras and those two have to live a normal stressful life.

I don't disagree, but she played fast and loose with her little boy's emotions. That is beneath contempt. 

• Love 18

I'm starting to think that Corey and Evelin decided together to be on this show because they thought it would be fun and bring attention to their bar. I don't think they ever intended to get married and that they're barely even "dating" at this point. Considering some of his fame whoring in the past few weeks, and what I've heard about him getting her to sign up for 2nd season, I think the whole "proposal" is bullshit. (I used to think they were already married but I changed my mind.)

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
Just now, kacesq said:

Ronald has an anger problem and nothing is ever his fault, there are less red flags at a bull fight.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8