Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

How is she getting mad about Zied being mad about having pictures of her ex on her phone?  🗣YOU. ARE. LEGALLY. MARRIED. RIGHT. NOW. 

Becky with the bad hair is such a drama queen. Zied could do better lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, b2H said:

How is it that none of these people have done any research into one of the biggest decisions in their lives?

How is it that people lie and distort their way into these decisions?

Is this supposed to be entertaining?  Every one of these people should go home this minute and start over, doing their homework first.

Noooo! I'm looking forward to the new show, "Caesar Salad and Catfish Kiev"! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, b2H said:

How is it that none of these people have done any research into one of the biggest decisions in their lives?

Is this supposed to be entertaining?  Every one of these people should go home this minute and start over, doing their homework first.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that experiences an existential crisis when I watch the show!

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, b2H said:

YES!

Rebecca has been trying to get Zied to lose his temper from Day One. She couldn’t get a rise out of him with her three ex-husbands, exposing her tattoos and allegedly being a lesbian.  So now, she somehow forgot to delete pictures of her ex from her phone. What is that saying about “poking the bear?”

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

There is, there has to be, who doesn't love a celebration? 

Bikini's father is a preacher, I am sure he is asked to perform weddings, right?

He's a preacher in a Christian church. They have weddings all right. Akinyi is full of shit. The whole lot of them are so impossibly unlikable I can't figure out who I hate the most. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sister Tom, seriously? You won't allow it? Who the hell are you and why can't he fight his own battles? I cannot even with these people. 

Tom is pretty much 40. He is an adult who can make his own mistakes, er, decisions. His soul needs the development/lesson that a relationship with Darcey will bring.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sister Tom, seriously? You won't allow it? Who the hell are you and why can't he fight his own battles? I cannot even with these people. 

Most of the relationships this season could be solved if one of the parties would just say, “This isn’t gonna work. Bye!”

Except Caesar and Oleg(Maria) because Maria isn’t real.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Is Zied not so much jealous as shocked and angry over a photo were of yet another Muslim man, even younger than him (early 20s)? Does he find that weird at all? Jeez, the things these folks put up with to chase a green card.

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He's a preacher in a Christian church. They have weddings all right. Akinyi is full of shit. The whole lot of them are so impossibly unlikable I can't figure out who I hate the most. 

For me it’s def Becky with the bad hair and benji blah blah

• LOL 1
  • Love 3