Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Well that entertained me for an hour!  Now to try and get a bit more sleep before Starbucks  up the road opens in four hours so I can have coffee!!  I’ll be back in the USA next Monday to watch this one and (if I can stay awake by then) next week’s new dramas.

Edited by ThereButFor
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Poor Jenny! She left EVERYTHING to go to India for Sumit!

Really?  I had not heard that before......

7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Buy a ticket and go home.

Yes - why are you still there?  To visit your jailbird felon man in jail?  TWO YEARS he has been married.....

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

Good evening my beautiful loves! ::adjust ring light and applies black eyeshadow::

before we get to snarking, is that mom on Unexpected who looks just like the daughter as annoying on the program as she is in the commercial?

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Good evening my beautiful loves! ::adjust ring light and applies black eyeshadow::

before we get to snarking, is that mom on Unexpected who looks just like the daughter as annoying on the program as she is in the commercial?

Yes. Yes she is. 

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

You are all so very beautiful 

So beautiful. I looooove you babee.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I watched the one hour preview last night and I roared with laughter, imagining the snark that I know you will post. You guys never disappoint!

I suffered a blow ...my cable company never made it available 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1