Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Next Sunday at 11? When the hell am I going to have time to watch the day’s football highlights? Damn you, TLC

This is getting to be like The Bachelor with multi night and 3 hours of programming. I said this before but all these spinoffs are making watching this show a full time job.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It sucks being in the Midwest on eastern time.

I am in western Canada. We get the TLC east coast feed. We could have gotten the west coast feed and then it would have been on at 9 pm my time or something.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I don’t know what’s worse, hearing Angela saying her baby’s balls dropped. Or her saying the made up word “hisellf” over and over. 

Oh bedroom scene-gonna barf. 🤮

Every time she says "Michael and I's" I want to scream.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
24 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I told my daughter to have her homework done and everything set for school tomorrow before 8 so I could watch the show and post here without a bunch of interruptions. 😂 

I'm glad your priorities are correct.

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I was in Surrey Vancouver last year visiting my niece. Loved it

I live in Vancouver proper Angry Moldovan.  Next time you are here, look me up.  I need to have a face to face with someone who lives and breathes this show like I do!!

• Love 6