Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Wanda said:

I’m new here

Don’t worry about it.  It’s a joke that started based on the way Pedro, an earlier 90DF participant, referred to his in-laws.  He always called them Family Chantel and the phrasing stuck.

Edited by DragonFlyzz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I just know you've found the love of your life!

Thank you! I feel such a strong connection and I can already imagine walking down the aisle, with my bare shoulders on display. Gotta make an appointment for my hair extensions first though...

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
Just now, hookedontv said:

Thank you! I feel such a strong connection and I can already imagine walking down the aisle, with my bare shoulders on display. Gotta make an appointment for my hair extensions first though...

No eyelash perm? 

• LOL 8
9 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It’s an oldie but a goodie. Pedro would always say mother Chantel or sister Chantel. It has kinda stuck

It's phenomenal. I think the first person I heard say it was Caroline referring to "Mom Fernando." I miss Fernando's crazy mom. They should get her on pillow talk. 

• LOL 2
10 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

Ok, so, Sumit is promised to an arranged marriage he doesn't want, and he's using Jenny to get out of it. It will play out like this: Parents Sumit will forbid him from being with Jenny. Sumit will pretend that he must obey his parents' wishes and breaks Jenny's heart. Just when Jenny packs her bags to go home, Sumit suggests that the only way they can be together is if he runs away with her to the U.S. and marries her there. Then they can join next season's cast of 90DF, and then the following season of Happily Ever After. They will stay married until Sumit gets his green card.

FIN

And, screw the parents out of the bride price and grandchildren.

This is why I don’t have kids!  

Probably birth some asshole like Summit........trying to screw me out of my cultural rights, aging parent financial security and precious grandchildren! 

Yea,.....my daughter-in-law is older than me, too! 🤣🧣

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Jihoon, you failed.So did Deaven. She is 50% responsible for the kid too.

I laughed out loud when Deavan said it’s Jihoons turn to “support this family”..... Taeyang is like 2 months old lmao. It’s not like she’s been doing it alone for years ( I’m not including monster toddler, she’s not jihoons kid)  And isn’t it BOTH your jobs?

Edited by DNR
W o r d s
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Scarier, because I think Poles bark is worse than his bite. Just make sure there are no matches around

Poles police reports say otherwise lol but really yeah Ronnie seems like he could raise a hand and commit some dv

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, DNR said:

Poles police reports say otherwise lol but really yeah Ronnie seems like he could raise a hand and commit some dv

Especially if he’s jonesing for some time at the black jack table and his warden wife won’t give him car keys.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I told my daughter to have her homework done and everything set for school tomorrow before 8 so I could watch the show and post here without a bunch of interruptions. 😂 

I’m a big Patriots fan and I’m forsaking opening night to watch this crap.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5