Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate: 90DF Live Chat

5 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Yes!! She reminds me of that cartoon dog now that you mention it....can't think of its name right now!! 

Huckleberry Hound or Droopy?  either one works for Jenny

• Laugh 3

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, Droopy. I was trying to find this pic but you guys are faster than me. 

Also reminds me of that ancient commercial with the forlorn-looking dog who says: "Dog Chow makes me very happy".

• Laugh 2

I feel sorry for Jihoon.  What Deavan did to him was wrong.  She got pregnant to trap him.  He wasn't ready for a wife and two kids and she knew it. 

Tiffany you knew what you were getting into when you uprooted your life to be with a gambler.  Deal with it!

• Like 8

Shut up Tiffany. This is the life you damn well wanted. You ignored every freaking red flag for this fairy tale.  now live it.

Ronald is a douche though 

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Huckleberry Hound or Droopy?  either one works for Jenny

Huckleberry Hound was suave and debonair. Poor old Droopy was a sad sack. Like Jenny. Booty hooty hoo, Jenny. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Tiffany quit the tough girl act you aren't fooling anybody, you will cave and stay with him

She’s such a snooze fest, I’m going to leave if....... how many times has she said this? Ronnie shut the fluck up

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

SilverStormm

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.