Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Yep, you can just tell Jenny's daughter has been through some painful shit and she has NO patience for Sumit's problems.

Sounds like Jenny wasn't all that supportive to begin with. That's hard to forget even if things have worked out since. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Dance4Life said:

I think Summit and Jenny must have the good sex!

That is one thing they never complain about. 

Indians don’t mess around.

Ring ceremony!  I get a RING!

Americans BS around calling it an  ‘engagement.’ 🤣

Ring ceremony with no one from his family. And her family is thousands of miles away. Si who will attend the ceremony?

• Love 6

The Indian culture is that the son is the one that takes care of the parents.

When he gets married.....the wife helps, too.

Then there are grandchildren.

Did Jenny bring a dowry for Summit’s parents?

I think a lot of Indians expect this and it is part of the parents retirement plan....etc.

Jenny.....needs to chill!  

PAY the Parents!!!! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sumit is already married to someone else, he's trying to get his paws on Jenny's retirement money. 

Huh? You think he's lying to Jenny and going home to his wife, not to his parents'? Jenny's retirement money can't be so attractive as to be worth this elaborate deception ... can it?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

Yes!! She reminds me of that cartoon dog now that you mention it....can't think of its name right now!! 

I can't think of the name either but I know exactly what dog you mean😂!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I’m tired of the whining about how much the person who moved gave up. Maybe, just maybe, it’s not a good idea to give up your life for someone:

- you don’t even know

- who catfished you

- who hit it raw the first time you met, and who lives with his parents

- fresh out of rehab for gambling (never mind the drug possession and theft from employer and mother)

Stupidity has a high cost.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

Yes!! She reminds me of that cartoon dog now that you mention it....can't think of its name right now!! 

She looks like the dog from the hush puppy commercials. And I wish she would hush too.

• LOL 2